Newly furnished Apartment is well equipped with basic and sufficient necessities as follows :
Two Comfortable Bedrooms
- One 5 x 6'3" ft (153x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh & clean Bedding and Slippers
- One 4'6" x 6'3" ft (137x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh and clean Bedding and Slippers.
- 2 sets of respective Modern & Opened Wardrobe with Steel Stand, Clothes Container, Hangers, Can-made Box and Mirror.
- 2 sets of respective Side Bed Table, Can-made Pendant, Can-made Lamp, Air-Conditioner and Wooden Curtain.
Classic Living Room
- L shape Fabric Sofa (sofa bed 122x190cm for 2 guests) with small Cushions.
- Wooden Side Table, Wool Carpet.
- TV Cabinet - 42" wide screen TV and HD TV Receiver.
- New DVD Player for all decoder, front plug-in USB for enjoying music.
- Split type Air-Conditioner, Traditionally Ceiling Fan.
- Modern Clock with temperature Indicator.
Warm Dinning Room
- Round Glass Dining Table with 4 Wooden Chairs.
- Stylish Pendant.
- Electrical Heater.
- Spacious walk-in Shower Unit with a Rain Faucet, Electrical Water Heater, Stylish Rock Basin, Standard Toilet Seat, Wooden Cabinet with Mirror, build in Exhaust Fan.
- Hair Dryer, mouth-rinsing Glasses, Shower Caps, Cotton, Q-tips, small Sewing & Shoes Brusher Boxes, Tissue Papers
- Clothes Container, Bath Towels, Face Towels, Hand Towel, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap.
Mordern well-equipped Kitchen
- Build-in Cabinet with Corian Top & Goyou Faucet, Full Size Fridge, Electrical Cooker, Electrical Fan, Microwave Oven, Coffee Boiler, Electrical Water Kettle, Electrical Vacuum, Rice Cooker, Soup Pot, Pan.
- Cutting Board & Knife, Wine & Can Opener, Lid.
- Plates, Bowls, Chopsticks, Knife, Folks, Spoons.
- Water Jar, Wine Glasses, Water Glasses, Coffee Cups, one set of Chinese Tea Pot & Cup.
- Combo Washing and Drying Machine, Washing Powder.
- Iron & Iron Board, Dry Dish Stand.
- Detergent, Kitchen Towels, Rubbish Bins and Bags.
Stylish Outdoor Balcony
- Asian Can-made Coffee Table + Can-made Chairs, Large Sun Umbrella, Outdoor Chairs, Cabinet.
- Wash-Basin, Hand Towel, Umbrella Stand + Umbrellas, Stepladder, Sweepers, Mops, Water Sprinkler.
- Rock & Wooden Ornaments, Real & Plastic Flowers & Grass etc.
New & Useful Facilities
- Free upgraded 500Mbps Fiber-Optic Broadband Internet access with Wi-Fi router, Multi-Type extension Socket, Air-conditioning, Water, Electricity are provided.
- Door Digital Locker (ard 4 Electrical Access Cards/Keys are provided, lost of @card, HK$100 each).
- 24 hr Security with Safe Guard, Lifts fm Ground Floor to the Flat directly.
- House Manuel, Writing Pads,HK Maps, Travelling & Food Guilds, Magazines, Stationary, Petty Cash Box.
- Welcome Fruits & Chocolates or Candies and Chinese Tea.
- ard 45 mins by Taxi directly (ard HK$350/trip)
- ard 45 mins by 7 Seaters Car directly (ard HK$450/trip)
- ard 60 mins by Airport City Bus+ walking (@HK$40)
- ard 60 mins by Airport Express to Central (@HK$100)+Taxi (ardHK$35)
- 7 mins walk fm Wanchai MTR station to Apartment.
- 8 mins walk to HK Convention Center (Wanchai).
- 10 mins tram or 1 MTR station to Admiralty (HK Park, Tea Museums, Pacific Place Mall, various Hotels).
- 15 mins walk or 1 MTR station to Causeway Bay (Victoria Park, Times Square, Sogo, various Large Shopping Malls).
- 20 mins tram or 2 MTR stations to Central (Lan Kwai Fong, Soho District, Commercial District, Star Ferry Terminal).
- 30 mins Bus to Ocean Park.
- 2 MTR stations to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon side (large Shopping Malls and various Museums).
- 3 MTR stations to Sheung Wan (Macau Ferry Terminal).
Central Area of Hong Kong
Downstairs & Nearby
- Large Supermarket (just opposite), 24 hrs Convenient Stores and Laundry (next street).
- Wide variety of Restaurants such as Chinese / Typical HK / Western / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Singapore / Taiwan / Thailand / Malayan / Indian Cuisines.
- Coffee&Tea Shops, Bars, Fasten Food, McDonald, Pizza Huts, KFC, Deli-France, Burger King, Spaghetti House.
- Shops of Fashion / Bags / Jewelry / Accessories / Watches / Glasses / Cosmetics / Sport & Foot Wears / Pharmacy / Furnishings / Households / Electrical Appliances / Phones & Mobile Devices / Groceries / Fruits / Plants / Pets.
- Fresh Food Markets/ Computer Centers / Shopping Malls / Parks / Entertainments / Cinemas / Travel Agents / Banks / Post Office etc.
- Massage & Foot Massage / Health & Beauty / Hair & Nail Salons.
[Check In time : 3:00 pm] --:-- [Check Out time : 12:00 pm]
- Sufficient Insurances to be covered by the guests for the whole trip
- Clear arrival and departure notice is required before arrival
- Bring your personal utilities for hygienic sake
- Presentation of passport of each guest upon Check In - one set of copy should be passed and kept by the host
- For safety/energy savings, switch off all electronic appliances when leaving or not in using
- Smoking is not allowed (unless Balcony)
- No big and noisy Party
- No bringing of any pets and/or animals
- No taking of illegal medicine and/or drugs
- No illegal/immoral/stolen/fighting/broken activates
- No Check In available after 11:00 pm unless written approval is obtained prior to arrival
- Any extra guests and/or local people are stayed overnight unless written approval by the host..
- Any damage and/or broken of equipment and furniture, relevant costs to be deducted from Deposit
- Make sure all the doors and windows are closed
Thank you for the kind understanding
Dion was on point, very friendly, and gave a great tour of the unit upon arrival. Easy to communicate with via phone as well. The unit is also great for travelers! Location is easy to find, and within reasonable distances to trains. I would stay here again for sure. Unit is very clean, and well kept.
The apartment was as described and more than met our expectations. The patio was an especially nice feature. Dion was very welcoming and helpful and was always accessible to contact.
The apartment is situated in a pretty nice and hip neighborhood with close access to lots of food, shopping, and nightlife. I went on a lot of hikes and walked to Central a few times from the apartment, which was a moderate walk. There's a groceries store right across the street to make use of the kitchen too!
In terms of transportation, I never had to take the MTR, but the Wan Chai ferry to north island is just a few minutes walk away.
Very clean and comfortable flat with everything that you need for a relaxing stay in Hong Kong. The flat is in a good location in Wanchia, 5 mins walk to the MTR and across the road from a supermarket. The terrace is a great place to relax after a day out sightseeing. I recommend you consider this apartment for your next visit to Hong Kong.
Great apartment very close to everything. Very clean, everything you need for a great stay. Good to have a balcony. Fabulous hosts was wonderful to met and shown around. Highly recommended! Star Ferry close by as is the MTR. Small elevated area nearby for good mix of restaurants. Across the road from a great supermarket.
Great location in Hong Kong. Couldn't be more perfect for doing a trade show at the Convention Center. You can walk out the door, cross the street, and then take an escalator up to the elevated walkways and travel above-ground all the way to the Convention Center. It's an amazing experience and so much nicer than staying in a hotel. More spacious for sure, and great if you need two bedrooms like we did. Lady CC was very attentive and helpful and it was easy to find the apartment and the lock on the door was easy to use. Furnishings were nice, and it even had a washer/dyer. Overall a wonderful experience.
It's so good that really convenient location and so nice support by Dion during staying at the apartment.Security is also nice.
Lady CC and Dion are great hosts. They took care of us from start to end. They're incredibly helpful and provided lots of information for our stay in HK including maps, travel/transport advice and local attractions.
The apartment was nicely decorated and well-furnished. It was great having such a nice place to return to after a long day out. The location is excellent - being a short walk to MTR and plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping (Causeway Bay). The balcony was a relaxing way to socialise.
Overall, an outstanding experience.
My hobbies are Travelling, Reading, Eating, Smiling, Dreaming and Sleeping :)
I've been travelling to various parts of the world and staying in different kinds of distinctive hotels and characteristic houses/apartments. Our team has much experience in hotel/hostel and administrative Managements. Social networking as well as Meeting with overseas friends are our great interests.
We always provide sufficient and useful travelling/local information to our Guests before arrival and keep close communications during their whole staying period in HK.
Anyhow, believe it's a wise decision for you to choose our Apartments and look forward to receiving your sincere reservations.