Newly furnished Apartment is well equipped with basic and sufficient necessities as follows :
Two Comfortable Bedrooms
- One 5 x 6'3" ft (153x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh & clean Bedding and Slippers
- One 4'6" x 6'3" ft (137x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh and clean Bedding and Slippers.
- 2 sets of respective Modern & Opened Wardrobe with Steel Stand, Clothes Container, Hangers, Can-made Box and Mirror.
- 2 sets of respective Side Bed Table, Can-made Pendant, Can-made Lamp, Air-Conditioner and Wooden Curtain.
Classic Living Room
- L shape Fabric Sofa (sofa bed 122x190cm for 2 guests) with small Cushions.
- Wooden Side Table, Wool Carpet.
- TV Cabinet - 42" wide screen TV and HD TV Receiver.
- New DVD Player for all decoder, front plug-in USB for enjoying music.
- Split type Air-Conditioner, Traditionally Ceiling Fan.
- Modern Clock with temperature Indicator.
Warm Dinning Room
- Round Glass Dining Table with 4 Wooden Chairs.
- Stylish Pendant.
- Electrical Heater.
- Spacious walk-in Shower Unit with a Rain Faucet, Electrical Water Heater, Stylish Rock Basin, Standard Toilet Seat, Wooden Cabinet with Mirror, build in Exhaust Fan.
- Hair Dryer, mouth-rinsing Glasses, Shower Caps, Cotton, Q-tips, small Sewing & Shoes Brusher Boxes, Tissue Papers
- Clothes Container, Bath Towels, Face Towels, Hand Towel, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap.
Mordern well-equipped Kitchen
- Build-in Cabinet with Corian Top & Goyou Faucet, Full Size Fridge, Electrical Cooker, Electrical Fan, Microwave Oven, Coffee Boiler, Electrical Water Kettle, Electrical Vacuum, Rice Cooker, Soup Pot, Pan.
- Cutting Board & Knife, Wine & Can Opener, Lid.
- Plates, Bowls, Chopsticks, Knife, Folks, Spoons.
- Water Jar, Wine Glasses, Water Glasses, Coffee Cups, one set of Chinese Tea Pot & Cup.
- Combo Washing and Drying Machine, Washing Powder.
- Iron & Iron Board, Dry Dish Stand.
- Detergent, Kitchen Towels, Rubbish Bins and Bags.
Stylish Outdoor Balcony
- Asian Can-made Coffee Table + Can-made Chairs, Large Sun Umbrella, Outdoor Chairs, Cabinet.
- Wash-Basin, Hand Towel, Umbrella Stand + Umbrellas, Stepladder, Sweepers, Mops, Water Sprinkler.
- Rock & Wooden Ornaments, Real & Plastic Flowers & Grass etc.
New & Useful Facilities
- Free Indoor 10Mbps Internet access with Wi-Fi high-speed Broadband, Multi-Type extension Socket, Air-conditioning, Water, Electricity and Local Telephone are provided.
- Door Digital Locker (ard 4 Electrical Access Cards/Keys are provided, lost of @card, HK$100 fine).
- 24 hr Security with Safe Guard, Lifts fm Ground Floor to the Flat directly.
- House Manuel, Writing Pads,HK Maps, Travelling & Food Guilds, Magazines, Stationary, Petty Cash Box.
- Welcome Fruits & Chocolates or Candies and Chinese Tea.
- ard 45 mins by Taxi directly (ard HK$350/trip)
- ard 45 mins by 7 Seaters Car directly (ard HK$450/trip)
- ard 60 mins by Airport City Bus+ walking (@HK$40)
- ard 60 mins by Airport Express to Central (@HK$100)+Taxi (ardHK$35)
- 7 mins walk fm Wanchai MTR station to Apartment.
- 8 mins walk to HK Convention Center (Wanchai).
- 10 mins tram or 1 MTR station to Admiralty (HK Park, Tea Museums, Pacific Place Mall, various Hotels).
- 15 mins walk or 1 MTR station to Causeway Bay (Victoria Park, Times Square, Sogo, various Large Shopping Malls).
- 20 mins tram or 2 MTR stations to Central (Lan Kwai Fong, Soho District, Commercial District, Star Ferry Terminal).
- 30 mins Bus to Ocean Park.
- 2 MTR stations to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon side (large Shopping Malls and various Museums).
- 3 MTR stations to Sheung Wan (Macau Ferry Terminal).
Central Area of Hong Kong
Downstairs & Nearby
- Large Supermarket (just opposite), 24 hrs Convenient Stores and Laundry (next street).
- Wide variety of Restaurants such as Chinese / Typical HK / Western / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Singapore / Taiwan / Thailand / Malayan / Indian Cuisines.
- Coffee&Tea Shops, Bars, Fasten Food, McDonald, Pizza Huts, KFC, Deli-France, Burger King, Spaghetti House.
- Shops of Fashion / Bags / Jewelry / Accessories / Watches / Glasses / Cosmetics / Sport & Foot Wears / Pharmacy / Furnishings / Households / Electrical Appliances / Phones & Mobile Devices / Groceries / Fruits / Plants / Pets.
- Fresh Food Markets/ Computer Centers / Shopping Malls / Parks / Entertainments / Cinemas / Travel Agents / Banks / Post Office etc.
- Massage & Foot Massage / Health & Beauty / Hair & Nail Salons.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$40 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Lady CC is a helpful host. Her place is very nice, clean and cozy. There are all equipments we need in everyday life available at the apartment including washing & drying machine, which we really love! The apartment location is also great with big supermarket and lots of restaurant nearby.
We stayed at CC's Asian Style Resort in Wan Chai in April and it was a throughly enjoyable place to stay. We were three adults and two toddlers, and it was just enough room for us all to be comfortable.
Although the apartment is at the high-end of the price scale, it is worth every penny because of the convenient location and the features of the apartment. The balcany came in handy for visiting with friends and giving the kids a little bit more (website hidden) has the apartment very organized and stocked with towels, eating utensils, bedding and many other supplies that you might need away from home so it was much better than a hotel, She even has manuals and instructions prepared for the TV, air-conditioner, etc so you don't have to struggle with any of them.
The apartment was so central to all Hong Kong has to offer. Lovely eating houses near by. Really felt like home at the end of a busy day, tastefully decorated.
Dion greeted us and was so helpful and informative. The apartment is just like the pictures and the building is very secure with security gate and a guard on 24 hrs. Definitely recommend for people who like to mix and live with the locals rather than some commercial hotel. Thanks Dion & CC for a memorable holiday. :-)
Wonderful stay with Lady CC. Great apartment... perfect in every way! Lady CC was also very helpful in acclimatising to Hong Kong, including transportation, local attractions, and events. We would recommend staying with Lady CC wholeheartedly!
It is excellent apartment in the convenient place which completely corresponds to the description. Lady CC and Dion are wonderful hosts. All good that is written about them it's true.
A great, cozy apartment in an excellent location. The ferry, subway and buses are all just a few blocks away. I stayed there recently during some of the coldest days Hong Kong has had and CC thoughtfully placed a heater in the apartment for us. Since the apartment is in a very busy nightlife area (Wanchai), I recommend bringing ear plugs if you're sensitive to city noises at night.
I highly recommend this space for anyone visiting Hong (website hidden) and Dion had printed out maps, recommended restaurants and provided a lot of useful information for first time visitors. Can't wait to visit Hong Kong again!
Lady CC is very kind and considerate. Provides much useful information about place, Hong Kong and any other.
The apartment has everything you need: dishes, bedding, bath and laundry accessories, gels, soap, paper, everything.
We are very pleased that we chose this particular apartment.
Lady CC and her partner Dion are wonderful hosts. We had many mail/message exchange before arrival, they always gave me timely and patient feedback, making everything clear. We arrived half an hour later due to unfamiliar with transportation, but Dion was still waited for us at the main entrance of the building.
The apartment is in perfect location, short walk to MTR station, Causeway Bay, HKCEC and seaside, many restaurants nearby, for staying in HK it couldn’t be more convenient.
The apartment is cosy and tidy, elaborately decorated, with lovely balcony and comfortable mattress, it’s just like our temporary home in HK, we really enjoy our stay there and hope could have chance to stay again in future.
Great apartment - bathroom, terrace - everything. Location is in between Wan Chai and Causeway Bay. Very communicative host - spells out everything in the apartment for you. Would love to stay again.
CC was a lovely host. Prior to the trip I was busy with work so wasn't able to follow up to ask the myriad of questions I would usually do prior to a trip - however without prompting, CC sent through loads of detail about the flat, the location, how to get there, what was nearby, what was provided in the flat etc
Upon reaching the flat, CC was waiting for us and ran through all the appliances with us, and she was a very lovely, friendly woman. She was also open to communication via Whatsapp at all hours of the day (and night!) which although wasn't needed, was very reassuring. She was very responsive and extremely timely in doing so.
The flat is second to none re: location! I went as a party of 4, my mother, brother and partner - all of whom had their own agenda (of food) to fill in HK, and quite honestly, all of it was less than a 6 minute walk away from the flat. Fishball noodle, roadside congee, pigeon, macaroni, duck, BBQ/roast pork rice, chicken, dim sum, coffee, sandwiches, HK style cafes, even late night NY style pizza - everything was within arm's reach from the flat, which was amazing. Causeway Bay and Times Square was a 8-12 min walk away, and Wan Chai MTR less than 8, as was the Ferry terminal. Absolutely spoilt for choice for good food, connections and shopping.
The flat itself is well laid out - as I said we were in a party of 4 and it was pretty cosy, but this is pretty standard in HK. The shower is excellent condition, very strong, hot water and the balcony was a very nice to be able to sit and chat out in the night air after a day of walking, shopping and eating. We even did some washing while we were there. The only thing I’d mention is somehow the girls in our group didn’t like the provided towels so much re: absorbency, the guys had no issue about them at all (maybe the girls were just too fussy! :)
We didn’t do that much partying whilst in town, however the little that was done was very convenient to access via the flat. There was a nice Billydarts place nearby and a nice bar and karaoke lounge in the building (on Friday and Saturday nights you could hear some pretty powerful performances ;) – but this is more about nearby things to do rather than the flat itself.
All up, we would be more than happy to stay there again, and we’ve already recommended CC's to our friends. Thank you so much to CC for making our stay so drama free, and so comfortable!
We had an awesome Christmas on Jaffe Road – and have returned home just a little fatter than we would have liked…. ;)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.