About This Listing
Newly furnished Apartment is well equipped with basic and sufficient necessities as follows :
Two Comfortable Bedrooms
- One 5 x 6'3" ft (153x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh & clean Bedding and Slippers
- One 4'6" x 6'3" ft (137x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh and clean Bedding and Slippers.
- 2 sets of respective Modern & Opened Wardrobe with Steel Stand, Clothes Container, Hangers, Can-made Box and Mirror.
- 2 sets of respective Side Bed Table, Can-made Pendant, Can-made Lamp, Air-Conditioner and Wooden Curtain.
Classic Living Room
- Fabric Sofa (sofa bed 122x190cm for 2 guests) with small Cushions.
- Wooden Side Table, Wool Carpet.
- TV Cabinet - 42" wide screen TV and HD TV Receiver.
- New DVD Player for all decoder, front plug-in USB for enjoying music.
- Split type Air-Conditioner, Traditionally Ceiling Fan.
- Modern Clock with temperature Indicator.
Warm Dinning Room
- Round Glass Dining Table with 4 Wooden Chairs.
- Stylish Pendant.
- Electrical Heater.
- Spacious walk-in Shower Unit with a Rain Faucet, Electrical Water Heater, Stylish Rock Basin, Standard Toilet Seat, Wooden Cabinet with Mirror, build in Exhaust Fan.
- Hair Dryer, mouth-rinsing Glasses, Shower Caps, Cotton, Q-tips, small Sewing & Shoes Brusher Boxes, Tissue Papers
- Clothes Container, Bath Towels, Face Towels, Hand Towel, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap.
Mordern well-equipped Kitchen
- Build-in Cabinet with Corian Top & Goyou Faucet, Full Size Fridge, Electrical Cooker, Electrical Fan, Microwave Oven, Coffee Boiler, Electrical Water Kettle, Electrical Vacuum, Rice Cooker, Soup Pot, Pan.
- Cutting Board & Knife, Wine & Can Opener, Lid.
- Plates, Bowls, Chopsticks, Knife, Folks, Spoons.
- Water Jar, Wine Glasses, Water Glasses, Coffee Cups, one set of Chinese Tea Pot & Cup.
- Combo Washing and Drying Machine, Washing Powder.
- Iron & Iron Board, Dry Dish Stand.
- Detergent, Kitchen Towels, Rubbish Bins and Bags.
Stylish Outdoor Balcony
- Asian Can-made Coffee Table + Can-made Chairs, Large Sun Umbrella, Outdoor Chairs, Cabinet.
- Wash-Basin, Hand Towel, Umbrella Stand + Umbrellas, Stepladder, Sweepers, Mops, Water Sprinkler.
- Rock & Wooden Ornaments, Real & Plastic Flowers & Grass etc.
- Inner Apartment = 33 sq meter
- Outer area (Balcony) = 11 sq meter
New & Useful Facilities
- Free upgraded 500Mbps Fiber-Optic Broadband Internet access with Wi-Fi router, Multi-Type extension Socket, Air-conditioning, Water, Electricity are provided.
- Door Digital Locker (ard 4 Electrical Access Cards/Keys are provided, lost of @card, HK$100 each).
- 24 hr Security with Safe Guard, Lifts fm Ground Floor to the Flat directly.
- House Manuel, Writing Pads,HK Maps, Travelling & Food Guilds, Magazines, Stationary, Petty Cash Box.
- Welcome Fruits & Chocolates or Candies and Chinese Tea.
- ard 45 mins by Taxi directly (ard HK$350/trip)
- ard 45 mins by 7 Seaters Car directly (ard HK$450/trip)
- ard 60 mins by Airport City Bus+ walking (@HK$40)
- ard 60 mins by Airport Express to Central (@HK$100)+Taxi (ardHK$35)
- 7 mins walk fm Wanchai MTR station to Apartment.
- 8 mins walk to HK Convention Center (Wanchai).
- 10 mins tram or 1 MTR station to Admiralty (HK Park, Tea Museums, Pacific Place Mall, various Hotels).
- 15 mins walk or 1 MTR station to Causeway Bay (Victoria Park, Times Square, Sogo, various Large Shopping Malls).
- 20 mins tram or 2 MTR stations to Central (Lan Kwai Fong, Soho District, Commercial District, Star Ferry Terminal).
- 30 mins Bus to Ocean Park.
- 2 MTR stations to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon side (large Shopping Malls and various Museums).
- 3 MTR stations to Sheung Wan (Macau Ferry Terminal).
Central Area of Hong Kong
Downstairs & Nearby
- Large Supermarket (just opposite), 24 hrs Convenient Stores and Laundry (next street).
- Wide variety of Restaurants such as Chinese / Typical HK / Western / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Singapore / Taiwan / Thailand / Malayan / Indian Cuisines.
- Coffee&Tea Shops, Bars, Fasten Food, McDonald, Pizza Huts, KFC, Deli-France, Burger King, Spaghetti House.
- Shops of Fashion / Bags / Jewelry / Accessories / Watches / Glasses / Cosmetics / Sport & Foot Wears / Pharmacy / Furnishings / Households / Electrical Appliances / Phones & Mobile Devices / Groceries / Fruits / Plants / Pets.
- Fresh Food Markets/ Computer Centers / Shopping Malls / Parks / Entertainments / Cinemas / Travel Agents / Banks / Post Office etc.
- Massage & Foot Massage / Health & Beauty / Hair & Nail Salons.
[Check In time : 3:00 pm] --:-- [Check Out time : 12:00 pm]
- Sufficient Insurances to be covered by the guests for the whole trip
- Clear arrival and departure notice is required before arrival
- Bring your personal utilities for hygienic sake
- Presentation of passport of each guest upon Check In - one set of copy should be passed and kept by the host
- For safety/energy savings, switch off all electronic appliances when leaving or not in using
- Smoking is not allowed (unless Balcony)
- No big and noisy Party
- No bringing of any pets and/or animals
- No taking of illegal medicine and/or drugs
- No illegal/immoral/stolen/fighting/broken activates
- No Check In available after 11:00 pm unless written approval is obtained prior to arrival
- Any extra guests and/or local people are stayed overnight unless written approval by the host..
- Any damage and/or broken of equipment and furniture, relevant costs to be deducted from Deposit
- Make sure all the doors and windows are closed
Thank you for the kind understanding
We enjoyed our stay at CC and Dion's listing in Wanchai. We knew the neighbourhood already, so had a sense of what the location and nearby amenities would be like. It's a wonderful little retreat right in the heart of the city, with a nicely appointed space that well accommodated our family of four (two adults, two young children).
One of the hosts met us at the flat and graciously oriented us to the space. It's clear that CC and Dion have spent time and money in fitting out the space and making the most of the square footage. The flat is a two-bedroom and, while small, is well laid-out for the area and boasts some nice finishes. The beds are comfortable, the kitchen immaculate, and the bathroom is nicely updated.
The flat is situated midst a bevy of restaurants, bars, neighbourhoods shops, and public transportation. There's a grocery store immediately across the street, a few great local bakeries within a couple minutes' walk, and the tram line and major bus stops are just two blocks away. The MTR station is just a few minutes away, as well.
We would definitely recommend CC and Dion's listing, for the comfort and the care with which they treat their guests.
We enjoyed staying at the place in Wan Chai. It was very helpful for us to recevie all detail information - how to get there, nearby shop information, house rule etc.. in advance. Good access to MTR, buses and ferry.. Also we found that Lady cc is very organzied person to set up this place with all details the travellers need to have.
About the Host, Lady C C
My hobbies are Travelling, Reading, Eating, Smiling, Dreaming and Sleeping :)
I've been travelling to various parts of the world and staying in different kinds of distinctive hotels and characteristic houses/apartments. Our team has much experience in hotel/hostel and administrative Managements. Social networking as well as Meeting with overseas friends are our great interests.
We always provide sufficient and useful travelling/local information to our Guests before arrival and keep close communications during their whole staying period in HK.
Anyhow, believe it's a wise decision for you to choose our Apartments and look forward to receiving your sincere reservations.