Historic Craftsman Bungalow one block away from downtown San Juan Capistrano, Los Rios Street, and the Train Depot. Views of The Mission and hills out the front, a beautifully decorated interior, and plenty of outdoor space in the backyard to make you feel at home. A short drive to beachesDisneyland, and no more than 30 minutes from John Wayne Airport make this an easy and perfect location.
The Father O'Sullivan Home was built in 1929 by Clarence Lobo- Chief of the Juanenos and located in the historic Mission Hill-Mission Flats neighborhood.
The house remains in virtually original condition, and is representative of a simple, vernacular Craftsman Bungalow style house of its era. The house is listed under the Inventory of Historic and Cultural Landmarks.
Father St. John O'Sullivan arrived in San Juan Capistrano in 1910 and was the first resident priest attached to the Mission since 1886. Father O'Sullivan was instrumental in carrying on the restoration of the Mission that had been begun by the Landmarks Club in 1895. He oversaw the completion of the Serra Chapel restoration in 1922.