Hello all of you world travelers, welcome to our home!
We are renting a cosy room in Barcelona, fully equipped, 3 minutes walking from famous Magic Fountains and Montjuic. With the room you also get to use our kitchen, bathroom and living room. You will be free to use our fridge, washing machine and yes, we have WiFi and a laptop for you to use if you don't want to carry yours! :)
You will also be provided with linen, towels and hair-drier.
The room is not big, but it has space to accommodate 2 people on the pull-out sofa that you see on the pictures.
The price for the room is 25 euros per person/night and 35 euros for two people, but please contact us for exact days and prices.
Let us tell you a bit about our neighborhood.
It is really well communicated :
1. There is a direct bus to the Prat Airport from Plaça d'Espanya, (time from the apartment to the Airport entrance is approx. 30 minutes)
2. It's 10 minutes walking form Sants Station.
3. There is a metro, line 1 and 3, which take you to the city center (La Rambla) in 5-7 minutes, and a lot of buses which take you to all parts of the city.
What can you visit nearby?
1. Firstly, The Magic Fountain! The 'singing and dancing' illuminated one :)
2. Montjuic, the famous hill overlooking Barcelona, where you can visit: Castle of Montjuïc, Palau Nacional, Fundació Joan Miró, a modern art museum centering around a large collection of the works of Joan Miró, Montjuïc Cemetery (Cementiri del Sud-Oest), a cemetery containing many of Barcelona's rich and celebrated, the botanical gardens, The museum of ethnology, The Catalan museum of archaeology, The Olympic and Sports Museum Joan Antoni Samaranch and many more.
3. Also, 5 minutes walking from the apartment is a great Poble Espanyol, an open-air museum on Montjuic - a real "village" in the middle of a city, wich purpose is to give an idea of what might be an "ideal model" of a Spanish village containing the main characteristics of all towns and villages in the peninsula.
4. If you want to go shopping, on Plaça d'Espanya there is a shopping mall Las Arenas, which was once a bullfighting ring. Now Las Arenas is a modern complex with a lot of closed and open-air restaurants, bars and shoppes viewing The Magic Fountains.
If you have any question let us know!
We will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and help you make great memories. We LOVE to travel, so we know how important is every detail to make some trip a memorable one! :)
Densy y Tea
Sono rimasta a Barcellona per una settimana da Tea e Densy, la casa era davvero molto carina e pulitissima e loro estremamente gentili e disponibili. Purtroppo non abbiamo avuto modo di passare molto tempo insieme dato che in quei giorni ero praticamente quasi sempre fuori casa. Ah dimenticavo, i loro amichetti pelosi sono stupendi!!!!..grazie davvero ad entrambi!
A lovely, but too short, stay. Tea and Densy are perfect hosts and really made me feel welcome. I look forward to returning. Hasta la proxima!
Muito gentis, Tea e Densy receberam minha esposa e eu em nosso último dia em Barcelona, antes de retornarmos ao Brasil. Mal tivemos tempo de conversar, mas gostamos deles assim que os conhecemos. O local é muito aconchegante e limpo, o quarto também, e principalmente bem localizado. Para quem chega ou sai de Barcelona pelo aeroporto, é perfeito. Adoramos também seus cães, muito amáveis. Recomendamos com certeza.
Tea and Densy! They are the greatest hosts that I could have ever asked for in Barcelona. They are kind and friendly when you arrive, and make sure that you are instantly comfortable in their home. Their home is a beautiful sun lit apartment that is located really easily in the best place of Barcelona. They are close to the airport and close to all the transportation that can take you anywhere in Barcelona.
Tea and Densy, were able to help me gain local insight on where to go/eat/hang as well. Which was much appreciated. If I ever get myself into Barcelona again, Tea and Densy's apartment would be my only choice.
Plus their puppies are so cute and loving!!
Staying with Tea and Densy was a great experience. Also, blacky and peke, their dogs, are always happy to see new people arriving at the place.
They can give you tips about what to do in BCN and also are very interesting people to talk to. They both have interesting stories to tell and show you.
The house is always clean and the room we got was very confortable, we felt like home. Also, the house is very well located in terms of transportation, and you can almost walk to the most relevante places of BCN.
We loved staying with Tea and Densy, and we hope we can see you guys again somewhere in this world.
Diogo And Carolina
Hi everyone! We are young, international couple who loves to travel, meet new people and above all, our two puppies! We like to cook, eat out and drink wine. Densy is computer freak and musician and Tea is bookworm and vegetarian. We are really opened and happy people. We hope you will feel great in our home! :)
Hola! Somos una pareja joven que le encanta viajar, conocer gente nueva y sobretodo pasar tiempo con nuestros perritos. Nos gusta cocinar, comer y beber vino. Densy es un freak de los ordenadores y músico, Tea es amante de la lectura y vegetariana. Somos muy abiertos y amables. Esperamos que se sentirán agusto en nuestra casa! :)