About this listing
Complimentary bottled water or noodle soup at check in offered upon advance request!
(We don't offer water dispenser in our apartments, run "water dispenser bacteria" on the internet to know why, you could buy bottled water in the supermarket yourself to be sure it's clean, or you could use the kettle in our apartments to cook tap water!)
The apartment is located in Chao Yang District, nearby the Workers Stadium. Chao Yang is home to the majority of Beijing's many foreign embassies, the well-known Sanlitun bar street, as well as Beijing's growing Central Business District (CBD). The Olympic Green, built for the 2008 Summer Olympics, is also in Chaoyang. Chaoyang is also home to Silk Street, and many other markets, shopping malls, and restaurants.
From the apartment:
• 100 meters to the real leisuring area for business district of Beijing -Sanlitun Bar Street and Sanlitun Village (Sanlitun Village: run a search on internet and find their official website).
• Workers Stadium indoor swimming pool is 100 meters away, so you all can go to swim.
• 10 minutes walk to Tuanjiehu Subway Station on Line 10 - the new and most important subway line in the most prosperous Beijing Business area connecting business core and airport. Also close to Subway Line 2.
(RMB $10 taxi fee for distances within 3km)
In the apartment:
- Washer and Dryer
- Full Kitchen with Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet
- Cable TV