In one of Richmond's iconic industrial landmarks, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment delivers a true Melbourne experience of lofty space, quality and unrivaled city-edge practicality.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, one King & one Queen size bed
- Stylish central bathroom with separate shower, bath and built in laundry with washing machine
- Vast open plan living and dining area with slight city and MCG views
- Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and all essential appliances
- Polished hardwood floors, flooded with natural light and spacious high warehouse ceilings
- Earthy and rustic stylish interiors with furniture influenced from personal rural and urban inspiration
- Level 1 apartment with lift access
- Wi Fi, 42inch HD TV with Foxtel
- Moments from Swan St, Bridge Road and walking distance to the MCG.
- Excellent access to transport with 1 minute walk to Richmond station and trams
- 25 minute stroll to Melbourne's CBD along the beautiful Yarra River and via icons such as the MCG, Melbourne Park tennis center and the Botanic Gardens
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and bars
Perfect rental for those seeking a city break to enjoy the cosmopolitan Melbourne lifestyle.
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great apartment - spacious and modern, and ideal location (over the road from the Richmond train station, and about two minutes walk to a whole bunch of really good cafes/restaurants/bars). Angus was easy to get in contact with, organised everything well and was a good guy in addition. Overall, couldn't recommend the place enough and will definitely look to book again next time I'm over in Melbourne.
Wonderful stay at Angus' loft! Host was great, very friendly and helpful. Beautiful, spacious, lovely loft that is close to lots of bars and restaurants. Great city view. Beds were extremely comfortable, shower and bath were amazing and the whole place was clean and organized. I have no complaints at all! Everything was just wonderful. Would love to stay again when I return to Oz! Highly, highly recommend!!!
I couldn't recommend Angus and his gorgeous apartment more highly!
Check in was smooth and hassle free. Communication was fast and easy. This apartment was spectacular. Location is impossible to beat.
We do a lot of travel and I have no doubt that we will be booking in again.
Thank you Angus!
Great host, great apartment. What more can you say and want.
We had a wunderful time at Angus Apartment. Its spacious, close to shops and the city and offers a really relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed our stay and felt home just after arriving. On top, effords have been made to check back on us to ensure that everythings fine > to sum it up: Angus is a welcoming host.Enjoy your stay!
Loved staying at Angus' apartment, our stay was fab!
We enjoyed our stay at Angus's condo.
I is very good located in Richmond, literally less than a minute away from the metro, that takes you downtown Melbourne in less than 10 min.
We had a little issue with the curtains, that has been promptly fixed the day after.
For my standards, it is still a little to bright in the morning, because of the gap between the curtains.
Angus's place is exceptional in a major city like Melbourne. I was amazed by the feeling of space enhanced by the tall ceilings and open-plan setting of the kitchen and the entertainment. Yet the darker wood floor and the choice of furniture made it cozy and comfortable to be there. Angus was away from Melbourne when I arrived so he texted me where the keys were and how to get into his place. Everything went without a hitch. Angus even texted the day after to see if there were anything need. I spent everyday driving out for day trips so did not check out the local area. I did find a nice cafe 2 blocks north of the apartment to start the day. Overall it has been a good experience staying at Angus's place.
The reservation was canceled 93 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT