About This Listing
In one of Richmond's iconic industrial landmarks, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment delivers a true Melbourne experience of lofty space, quality and unrivaled city-edge practicality.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, one King & one Queen size bed
- Stylish central bathroom with separate shower, bath and built in laundry with washing machine
- Vast open plan living and dining area with slight city and MCG views
- Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and all essential appliances
- Polished hardwood floors, flooded with natural light and spacious high warehouse ceilings
- Earthy and rustic stylish interiors with furniture influenced from personal rural and urban inspiration
- Level 1 apartment with lift access
- Wi Fi, 42inch HD TV with Foxtel
- Moments from Swan St, Bridge Road and walking distance to the MCG.
- Excellent access to transport with 1 minute walk to Richmond station and trams
- 25 minute stroll to Melbourne's CBD along the beautiful Yarra River and via icons such as the MCG, Melbourne Park tennis center and the Botanic Gardens
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and bars
Perfect rental for those seeking a city break to enjoy the cosmopolitan Melbourne lifestyle.
Great apartment in Richmond, nice area in Melbourne. We enjoy the spacious place. Angus was easy to get in contact with, even we did not get to meet him in person.
The apartment was clean, the kitchen though, inside cuppords, and oven, pots and pans could use som ekstra cleaning. We had to clean before use.
Still we enjoy the place, and would love to stay again - thank you Angus.
Great flat in a nice location. Close to some nice eateries. Felt like home very quickly. Nice lounge area to chill out in and good sized bedrooms. Angus was responsive by txt and we had a nice 5 days in Mebourne. Being off Punt Rd can be challenging with taxi / Uber during rush hour but being close to the train station a bonus.
Very nice apartment in an excellent location. Angus was very helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone.
My friends and I had a great time at Angus' apartment, everything was as described in the profile. It is decked out very cool. The convenience of transport links, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes are all located within a very short walk.
Communication with Angus was easy and efficient. Would definitely recommend to others.
This is a very stylish apartment in Richmond - cool residential area in Melbourne. The location is very nice and close to Swan street with all the cafes and bars and Europcar rental. Angus was very helpful and answered all my questions I needed to know. The building in really interesting, I enjoyed staying in a real loft. Internet connection was very fast, which means a lot to me. Outside you can find parking and Angus provides a parking permit for his guests. I am really grateful for Angus to let my parents and me stay at his place.
Angus' apartment is a wonderfully positioned spacious and enjoyable place. Angus was great communicating with us and our trip went flawlessly except that we were there in terrible heatwave conditions (43C!!!) and while the fans and blinds helped we did notice the lack of air conditioning.
The apartment has 2 rooms and a well set up kitchen; it's a very funky place! Its location is superb being close to shops and transport and while the train station is really close you can't hear the trains at all.
Overall we had a great time.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Angus
Living in this apartment for 4 years and love calling it home! Originally from Sydney, and have moved to Melbourne for career, life experiences and to enjoy the awesome cultural, arts and lifestyle this city has to offer. Enjoy soaking up the city by eating out at the nearby bars and cafes, spend time riding and running along the Yarra and generally being out and about.
Open to sharing this experience and the Melbourne lifestyle to others with airbnb.