About this listing
Ideal home base any time of year! We're 100 yards to the lift, yet only 2 blocks from the center of downtown Breckenridge. We have a very comfortable king size bed in the sleeping loft, new LED TV, new bathroom, full kitchen, and a heated garage.
Amazing location! We're only 100 meters to the snowflake chair lift, right across the street from Four O'Clock ski run, yet only 2 blocks from the center of Main St, and all of the shopping, dining, and action in historic downtown! Ideal home base any time of year.
We remodeled in 2013/2014, and we're continuing to make updates all the time. Here's a list of amenities:
- Sleeping loft with a new and very comfortable king size bed!
- New queen size sofabed (unique design with 2 length-wise mattresses. Much more comfortable than your typical pull-out)
- New matching chaise lounge
- Newly updated bathroom (with hair dryer and heat lamp)
- New carpet, tile, and cork flooring
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, popcorn maker, blender, and all pots/pans and cooking utensils you might need
- dining table
- 47" LED SmartTV with cable, blu-ray player, internet, and unlimited Netflix movie streaming
- 32" flat screen TV and DVD player in the loft
- An incredibly toasty gas fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Work desk
- Coin laundry room right next door
- storage locker for snowboards, skis, etc right outside the front door
- Access to the pool/hot tub complex that was recently updated -- with an indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, 3 hot tubs, locker room with showers & storage lockers, and heated walks. NOTE: the complex is closed during the slow part of the spring and fall "mud seasons"
- Designated heated garage space - a rare and highly sought after perk. It means no shoveling/scraping, or moving your car for the plows in the winter...and excellent for storing bikes/rafts/kayaks/etc in the summer to keep your stuff out of sight and safe.
You won't really need a car staying in our condo. So if you choose not to drive, you can walk everywhere you (URL HIDDEN) need to wait for the shuttle. However, there's a bus stop out front if you want a free ride to City Market, the recreation center, ice rink or anywhere else in town...or in summit county via link to the summit stage free bus system.
Upon booking, we will send you our welcome guide, which outlines everything you might want to know about the condo, town, mountain, restaurants, bars, suggestions, tips, etc. We want you to make the most of your visit, so we're always updating it based on our experience and our guest's feedback.
4-5 night minimum during holidays, 3 night minimum during ski season and peak times (can be flexible if backing up to another reservation), and 2 night minimum in all other scenarios.
Best price you'll find for this ideal location and amenities!
Nothing is shared, you'll have full access to everything described.
Interaction with Guests
We're fully available to our guests, providing both of our cell phone numbers if anything is needed during your stay. Our welcome guide outlines everything you might want to know in advance of your stay, but we're always fast to respond to any additional questions you might have.
Being 2 blocks from the center of downtown is key all year long!
Typical day: make breakfast and coffee in the kitchen, put on all ski gear in warmth of condo, walk 100 steps to the lift, ski a few hours, ski right back to the condo, jump in one of the hot tubs, enjoy a Colorado craft beer or two, take a nap, read a book next to the fireplace, walk 2 blocks to downtown for dinner and drinks, climb into loft and crash in the warm cozy king size bed.
You probably won't need it, but there is a bus stop 50 yards away to take you anywhere you might want to go in Breck. Transfer at the gondola lot to catch the Summit Stage bus to take you anywhere in Summit County...including Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, A-Basin, Copper Mountain, and Leadville.
Other Things to Note
The king bed is in our sleeping loft. To use it, you must be nimble enough to climb the ladder into the loft.
1) Absolutely NO SMOKING!
2) Shoes/boots need to be taken off at the door.
3) No pets (it's a dumb HOA rule, which comes with a hefty fine if violated unfortunately)