Direct sunlight pours through the windows of this beautiful and peaceful apartment all day long. It`s located on the plateau, one the the very best neighbourhoods in the city of Montreal. Right around the corner are some of the best food markets in town - Les Copains d'abord, La Maison du Rôti, Fromagerie Hamel, fish markets, fruit and vegetable markets, beer and liquor stores, tons of bars, nightlife and shopping.
- Big, open double living-room with 2 double pull-out couches. Great stereo system including record player, cd player, tuner, etc.
- Two office spaces opened up to the rest of the apartment with desks, lamps and comfortable ergonomic chairs.
-Large, comfortable bedroom, with a brand-new high-quality queen size bed. The bedroom window looks out onto some trees above a pretty garden and backyard..
- Fully equipped kitchen, spacious, clean and bright. It connects directly with screen door and windows onto the large sunny balcony equipped with a gas grill.
- Clean, renovated bathroom.
- Two balconies
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fast, free WIFI
- Solid, insulated, clean building
- Lots of free parking on street
- 1 minute walk from bus stop
- 10 minute walk from metro laurier or metro mount royal
- 15 minute walk from the Mile-End
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$23 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$515 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1310 /month|
Juliana and I had a wonderful time at your charming Plateau appartment. Everything was just perfect, Gimlet, the neighbours, the music etc etc!!
You guys are very happy people and this brings a very good energy and atmosphere to your appartment.
We loved it and recomend as well!!
Felipe & Juliana
The place was exactly as described in their profile. The location was great with lots to do right outside their doorstep. I would rent from them again.
This apartment was as described, with plenty of room for two people, and conveniently located near many restaurants and shops. This is also a very quiet condo. Thank you, Estelle & Parker!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.