About this listing
The room available is a big lovely fully furnished double room (14 mq) with a loft double bed (140 cm). The room is provided with a big walk-in closet, a sofa bed, a big desk, a tv and free wifi. For the tenants there is a private bathroom (shower,bidet,washbasin and toilet bowl).
The room is a third bedroom in a house, in one bedroom there is a boy and in the other one a girl.
The guests are very welcome to use the kitchen. Every day you will find italian breakfast on the table untill 10 A.M. (my mother’s popular tarts and cakes will be there for you along with delicious juices and coffee)
There is no air conditioning but consider that the house is a semibasement it is cool in summer and warm in winter.
After the check in I will give you the keys of the aparment so you will be able to go in and out when you want.
The house is ideally situated , a very good solution if you are going to spend some days in Rome. It is in the ciry centre, 100m from San Pietro station, 400m from San Peter Cathedral, and very close to all the main attractions you can visit in Rome : Musei Vaticani, Castel Santa’Angelo, l’Ara Pacis, Piazza Navona, Phanteon, Piazza Navona, Colosseo . From San Peter’s room you can visit Rome by walk or by bus (very closet to the house there are many bus stops and you can go everywhere in 10min)
San Peter's room is very well connected:
- From San Pietro station (100m) you can get to the underground in few minutes: LINE A (2,5min “Valle Aurelia”, LINE B “Piramide” in 9 min) ; Termini railway station / underground in 20 min; Fiumicino Airport in 40 min.
- The nearest underground station by walk is Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani (10 min walk)
- Very closet o the house there are many bus stops and in 5-10 min you can get to all the main attractions of the city(by walk is 15-20 min) , there are also many night buses.
- If you want to visit rome with the “tourist bus” very close to the house (150m) there is also the tourist bus station
SERVICES IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
laundry- laundromat- pizzerie, restaurants, pubs– bakers – supermarkets (Carrefour)–pharmacies-banks-internet points-call centers-hospitals
Le regole sono fatte per essere trasgredite, quindi forse sarebbe meglio non metterle...:D
Però visto che airbnb mi consiglia di metterle:
- vietato fumare all'interno della casa
- vietati animali domestici, meglio quelli non-domestici (tigri, leoni, orsi...)
- vietato tenere la musica ad alto volume dopo la mezzanotte
- si prega di comunicare con una certa precisione l'orario di arrivo
My roommate and I had a great stay in Rome. Adelchi was helpful from the very start and was kind enough to pick us up from the train station and helped us back to the station after our stay. He also had drinks and breakfast for us to enjoy as soon as we arrived. The apartment is perfectly located and is a 2 minute walk from the Vatican, bus and train station. Good place to stay because you're close to everything!
We had an amazing New Years at Fabio's. The apartment is cozy and clean and is in an amazing part of the city; two minutes and you're at Saint Peter's! It is a basement apartment, but this didn't bother us at all. Fabio's housemates are very nice and we felt completely at home. Fabio provided us with a lovely breakfast tort (made by his very talented mother), a shelf in the fridge all to ourselves, and a shelf in the pantry stocked with everything we could need for breakfast, coffee, or a snack. We even had our own bathroom! Overall is was a truly lovely trip, and Fabio made our stay easy and comfortable. Thanks so much!!!!
All'arrivo nell'appartamento ci hanno fatto trovare una crostata e succhi di frutta e latte, bellissima ospitalità. Hai anche un bagno personale!!