About this listing
Traveling on a budget? We offer basic accommodation with affordable prices.
* Zone 2
* Free Wifi available in the common room
* Free basic breakfast (cereal, toast, butter, marmalade, milk, tea and coffee)
* Free towel and linen hire
* Free luggage room (for early check in or late check out)
* 24hrs Front desk (don't worry about being late)
* 5min walk to New Cross Gate and New Cross stations
* One block from the bus stop with 24hrs service connecting with the city center.
* SHARED dormitories (4bed, 6bed and 8bed dorms, different prices apply)
*Bathrooms, kitchens (yes, you can cook!!) and common areas are SHARED with guests in other rooms
Any questions? Please contact me and I'll do my best to answer in less than 24hrs.
Note that is shared accommodation so other guests might be staying in the same room. If you and your friends want a private room MESSAGE ME. All the rooms we offer are in the same building and sharing common areas so this is not a house or apartment, but a HOSTEL. Pictures are representing different rooms we offer and not one room in particular.
We're located in the main road, just 5 minutes walking from New Cross and New Cross Road stations. The building is easy to recognise. Less than 10 minutes ride from London Bridge and perfect to students as Goldsmiths College is almost in front of us. The neighborhood is mult-ethnic, with a lot of bars and restaurants (cheap and not so cheap) that serve a lot of students.
We like to keep a friendly atmosphere and have our guests enjoy their stay, just keep in mind that this is budget accommodation, sharing facilities with other guests, so the ambiance is mostly lively and vibrant, please don't expect it to be spotless.
* We do not accept customers under 18 years old and over 40 years old in shared accommodation. People outside this range can only book private rooms and must specify it on the request. We reserve the right to refuse your accommodation at any stage according to the manager's discretion.
* Minors traveling without a legal guardian must present a signed parental permission that we provide.
* Photo ID needs to be produced upon check-in as security deposit
* Smoking is not allowed in the premises
* Any extra guest no specified in the booking will have an extra charge.
* In case of no show without previous notice, we reserve the right of resell the beds. Please let us know in advance if there's a chance of a delay on your arrival.
Good stay although the beds can be improved as there was like a depression in the middle. Very friendly staff to assist as much as they can. Convenient location with many buses and many run 24hrs.
Good lodging. The bed was comfortable and it was close to bus and tube stations. You have to play around with the wi-do a bit to make it work, but it's there.
My favorite part, without a doubt, was the staff and the other guests. Everyone was friendly, and I enjoyed meeting them all!
Ne thing to note is that it is a bar with live music directly below. The bar itself is great, but it can make sleeping at night a wee bit difficult if you're a light sleeper. Just make sure to bring some earplugs with you and you should be fine.
This is my first experience to live in a hostile also it is my first time to visit London. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and easy going and they have answered all my questions. The lady on the reception-that i can't remember her name :)-was very kind, clever and very good to advice you.
I would recommend this hostile very highly for short or long staying :).
That last thing Nadia was very honest in answering and very quick and i am overall satisfied with their services.
The only thing you need to expect that this is a hostile so don't expect it is calm place, especially that there is a club in the first floor and Nadia intact informed me that in the first email i have received.
The hostel was nice. The atmosphere great and the common areas and rooms clean. I would definitely recommend to go there if you hace a low budget but looking for something nice. :-)
Great for budget accommodation, common areas are cleaned daily, good facilities. Only slight hindrance was that the wifi connection was sometimes slow in the top floor rooms. Otherwise all was good! Very helpful and friendly staff too.
New Cross Inn Hostel is great place to stay on a budget. Everything you need here to stay a few nights or longer. I decides to extend my stay in London for a extra 4 nights and staff where happy to accomadate me. Everything from the room, toilet, kitchen are standard (expected for what you pay for) and staff where very nice and helpful throughout my stay here.
This host has 188 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Giovanni & Nadia
Hi! We are a group of young people offering budget shared and private accommodation in London for people from all around the world. We speak english, spanish, french, italian and polish.