2 bedroom apartment (approximately 900 square feet) is IDEAL for a couple or 4 guest but can accommodate up to 6 guests. There is one bedroom with a comfortable bed, a second bedroom with a futon for 2 more guests and one sofa bed in the living room / office space for extra people
Tastfully furnished, you will love the cosy and authentic athmosphere of this PLATEAU apartment. The space has been thought out to maximise the space. The kitchen is filled with natural light, the table has extensions so you can sit up to 6 guests.
Located on the top floor of a typical plateau Triplex (those with the outdoor staircases), the apartment is filled with lots of natural light. Enjoy eating on one of the 2 private balconies and take advantage of the BBQ we put at your disposition!
The apartment is located on a residential street, so it's very quiet at night.
PARKING is free on both sides of this one-way street.
INCLUDED: high speed Wi-Fi internet, washer and dryer in the apartment, linens and towels for 6 guests.
--- The area---
Located on Garnier street, very close to the corner with the lovely LAURIER Av. right next to the famous Laurier park, in one of the trendiest areas of the Plateau.
You will love all the gourmet little shops, the niece restaurants and cafés on Laurier avenue. It's realy a lovely place to wander around, shop or eat out. You will truly FEAL the PLATEAU on Laurier avenue!
Very convenient: there is a big supermarket only 2 blocks away.
In the Laurier park is a great play area for children, an outdoor free swimming pool (don't forget your swimsuit!), soccer and sports area, a major bike lane that goes through the park straight downtown. At each of the 4 corners of the park there is a BIXI bike parking.
--- Transport ---
- METRO: 13 minutes walk to LAURIER METRO station (orange line). It is very easy to go downtown, to old montreal or to the festival area with the metro.
- BIXI: you will LOVE BIXI, the famous Montreal self-access bike rental system. It’s the ideal way to explore the city. There is a BIXI station at the corner of the street over 100 BIXI stations in the plateau area!
- BUS: A lot of public transit nearby. You can take the bus on Papineau that goes directly towards down-town or a express bus on Saint-Joseph
- PARKING is free on the street.
- PRICE $85/ night or $500/week or $1,400 for the whole month
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!