Apartment remakes in 2012, high-end, furnished and equipped face Sea. Located on 2nd and before last floor of a small stone building, the apartment offers all modern comfort being able to accommodate 4 adults.
T3 60m2 renovated in 2012, Upscale beachfront Sea
Located on the 2nd and last floor of a stone building heritage listed city of Marseille , the apartment offers every modern comfort and all rooms have a view of the corniche and the sea Very contemporary, it was completely renovated in 2012 in a high -end design style ( air-conditioning , Wifi, Flat Screen , DVD player, washer dryer , dishwasher ... ) .
It consists of a large living room with kitchen, sofa, flat screen TV, DVD player and Freebox . Two bedrooms, a bathroom and separate toilet.
Rare and unique location as it is situated in first line to the sea in the bay of the Old Chapel , in the heart of the beaches and coves of Marseille. La Pointe Rouge is THE ideal neighborhood in Marseille to love the city and spend a vacation. All shops , restaurants and many activities are easily accessible either on foot, by car or public transport.
The waterfront , overlooking the largest sandy beach of Marseille (range red tip ) . It offers a wonderful view on the sea, the islands of Friuli , wearing the red tip and Marseille cornice.
The range of the red edge is 20 feet across the street and offers many restaurants feet in the sand. This beach is cleaned every morning and has a monitoring station and rescue from this year. It offers many activities such as courses in windsurfing, canoe rentals , kayak , paddle and other activities ... The apartment is also close to the Parc National des Calanques, Borely Park and Park Pastré that are part of the most special places in the city.
Side transit bus 19 is at the foot of the building and leads to the city center and all beaches in minutes : Abricotié , Glassware, Colombet , Bain des Dames , Prado, Goudes , Escale Borély ... It also leads to the Rond Point du Prado Castellane and to reach the subway lines.
5 minutes on foot, was a boat shuttle runs every hour Harbor Pointe Rouge at the Old Port (1 bus ticket + € 1) , in half an hour of navigation.
Close to :
- Calanques National Park , Park Borély Park Pastré
- Beaches close Pointe Rouge, Escale Borely , Prado, Abricotié , Glassware, Goudes , Bain des Dames , Colombet , Montrose, Tamaris, Madrague Montredon
- Calanques: Luminy , En- Vau , Port Pin , Sormiou Morgiou , Sugiton , Port Miou , Marseilleveyre
- Beach Resorts near Cassis , Bandol, La Ciotat, Sanary , Saint Cyr Les Lecques
- Islands Friuli Islands Rioux Islands Planier Islands Maïre etc ...
- Sports and activities within walking distance : jogging along the corniche , skatepark beachfront , biking, indoor swimming pool and open sky, Tree climbing , Canoeing, Paddle , Windsurfing , Optimistic, Kyte Surfing etc ...
- Easy parking in front of the building
- Vélib station near
- Boat rental or Jet Ski at the Port of Pointe Rouge ( 5 minutes walk )
- Shopping center , Mall and Cinema 3 kilometers
- Many Restaurants , Bars and Nightclubs
- Fairground 5 minutes walk
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1246 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3132 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Un séjour très sympa - appartement agréable, propre avec une vue superbe sur la mer.
Tres bien situé, 15 minutes en voiture du vieux port
Des restos, café et centres commerciaux à proximité
Un très bon Week end
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.