About this listing
CinnaMan Villa is an elegant hosted stay experience in Austin, TX. The Madeleine room is named after the famous scallop-shaped French tea cakes. It's a spacious room with a super comfy queen bed, private bathroom, desk & chair, and a nice balcony.
STR type 1A license OL(phone number hidden)
The Madeleine room is a spacious room for one or two people with a super comfy queen bed, private bathroom, desk & chair, and a nice balcony.
Herzlich willkommen in unserem Gästehaus. Wir sprechen Deutsch und geben Ihnen gerne nützliche Informationen über unsere charmante Stadt Austin.
Nous parlons Français et serons ravis de vous accueillir dans notre belle villa. Nous nous ferons un plaisir de rendre votre séjour le plus agréable possible.
Wij ontvangen u graag in onze mooie villa in Austin waar CinnaMan u zal verwennen met heerlijke desserts tijdens uw verblijf. Wij spreken Nederlands.
Su hogar lejos de casa, calido y acogedor!
Relax and socialize in the guest salon and the grand terrace, overlooking the city. It's perfect for breakfast or indulging in a CinnaMan treat such as his signature cheesecake bites or delicious Madeleine cookies.
CinnaMan Villa features WiFi throughout; business center with fax and printer; media room with 50” TV, cable with 500+ channels, Netflix and eclectic DVD collection.
Interaction with Guests
Viviane & Michael live in the house and look forward to hosting your perfect stay at CinnaMan Villa.
CinnaMan Villa is in Central Austin in a residential neighborhood, just minutes from all the capital city has to offer. The vibrant SoCo scene is a few blocks away; you can walk to historic downtown; UT and the creative East Side are across the river; the bike trail is at our doorstep taking you to Zilker Park and Barton Springs pool; the boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake is down the street. There are two food truck parks nearby, both have delicious offerings and awesome views on the shores of Lady Bird Lake!
Austin is super easy to get around with Capmetro public transit, Car2Go, or bike rentals - try the e-bikes at Rocket Electrics, our friendly neighbors. The bus stop is 5 minutes from the Villa and the ride to downtown is less than 10 minutes. The Airporter bus takes less than 15 minutes for $1.75 per person, such a deal!
Other Things to Note
Michael aka CinnaMan, a UT alumnus and Austin “connoisseur”, will gladly share his favorite spots for dining, live music, and Longhorn ambiance. Check out the guidebook on this page for some of his recommendations. The welcome packet in your room has a 20-page detailed description of the must do, not-to-miss, unique Austin events, entertainment, restaurants, and much more!
We are happy to offer discounted rates for weekly, monthly, and extended stays. All guest rooms are on the 2nd floor, no elevator.
- We live in the house; this is a "room" rental not a "house" rental.
- We appreciate if you do not move the furniture around. You will be required to pay for any damage to the furniture or the flooring. If you feel you absolutely need to rearrange the room, please ask for our assistance and approval.
- No kitchen use is pretty straightforward - CinnaMan's professional kitchen is not available for guest use. We can provide paper- & plastic ware, microwave, coffee maker, bottle opener, ice bucket, storage containers, etc upon request. All you need to do is ask.
- No smoking in the house, in the room, or on the balcony really means no smoking. There will be a $250 deep-cleaning fee if we find evidence of smoking. Smoking is permitted in the designated outside area only; ashtray is provided.
- We cannot accommodate extra guests in the room; Madeleine Room sleeps 2 max; no sleeping bags, airbeds, etc.
About the Host, Team CinnaMan
Team CinnaMan is happy to answer your questions about Austin or our listing, and we look forward to hosting you. Our philosophy is simple: provide a sense of place and a feeling of home. Welcome to CinnaMan Villa!