I have a nice apartment of 3 bedrooms, large living room, bathroom and kitchen, located in Manhattan (East Harlem) and provide a spacious and quiet room to rent to tourists visiting New York.
I am located in a region with many facilities in the surrounding areas such as markets, banks, shops, restaurants, groceries, laundry and fitness center (Bally Total Fitness).
The apartment is 3 blocks from a subway station (Lexington and 103st), line 6, 24/7 and a bus stop in front of the building.
It is close of the Metropolitan and Guggenheim Museuns and 8 minutes from Central Park.
There are a queen size bed and a double closet. Wireless and usable kitchen for breakfast.
1. Please check the availability on my calendar for your requested dates before sending a reservation request to make sure they are available.
2. To protect all parties involved all bookings must be made through the Airbnb site.
3. First come first served. Dates cannot be guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
4. I am pretty flexible with Check In's and Check out's. We can always come to some sort of accommodation.
5. Please treat the apartment as if it were your home. I am extremely clean and and will leave as so for your comfort.
6. Accidents occur, and that is understandable, but please let me know if you break or stain anything, so that I may address the situation immediately for the following guests.
7. Please indicate the correct number guests in your booking. If it's discovered you have more guests than you have indicated you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately - No Exceptions. If you anticipate extra guests simply let me know in advance and we will make the necessary adjustments on Airbnb.
8. NO PETS
9. NO SMOKING
10. Please empty trash daily, and keep the apartment more or less how you found it
I had a wonderful time at Junior's place, everything was just perfect: the house is beautiful, fully equipped and perfectly clean.
The underground is just a few blocks away so the position is very convenient to easily reach midtown.
Junior is very nice and welcoming and ready to answer to every question.
Lately, the flexible checkout is definitely a plus!
I totally recommend Junior's place to whoever comes to NYC!
Everything was very good! The apartment is exactly like the photos. Junior was a great host! Thank you!
I did not meet Junior but I had a very nice stay in his apartment. Met a few nice people from Canada/Latin America, great night out! Recommended for a short stay in NY city.
Junior is very sweet. I needed a place to stay for a few nights while my mother visited town and he accommodated us. I live not far from his location so it was perfect for me. He dropped off the keys to my place before so we could go over anytime, that was very convenient.
Clean room. With individually locking door. Host does not live on site but was there to greet us and very available by cell.
Our stay at Junior's was great! His appartment is really nice and clean, and the room is just what we needed.
We haven't seen Junior a lot but he's very polite, discrete and available :)
Excelente la habitación!!!, limpio, cómodo, sobre 2nd Avenue a tres cuadras del metro y con este a 15 minutos del centro de Manhattan.
Junior es una persona muy agradable y estuvo siempre que lo necesitamos. Recomendaría el lugar sin dudarlo.
This host has 135 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a Brazilian student living in ... (unimaginable? exciting? stressful? contagious? ...) New York City. It is very difficult to define an adjective that fits perfectly with what I feel for this city. every day is a new experience, new feelings, new discoveries, and I think I will never have an only adjective to express what I feel for New York.
I was born and raised in Porto Alegre, a city in Southern Brazil. At 19, I moved to Rio de Janeiro, my city in the world. Since child I always wanted to live in Rio de Janeiro, always loved the ocean, to be near this. And I live that in Rio de Janeiro. Go to the beach after work, go bathe in the ocean at night after class .. The Rio de Janeiro is a city that makes you feel alive, gives you energy, makes you cry with emotion when you see the natural beauty it has.
I never thought of moving from Rio de Janeiro, and even today I know it's my place, but I was 27, and felt a need to live new exeperiencia, seeing different places, different cultures, and I changed my whole life and I came to the Big Apple.
The life here is not easy, it is very hard you get your space, it is very hard you leave the margins of society, you enter in the "system" of the city, but each day of fighting is rewarding.
At 1 year and 7 months that I live in NYC, I've seen many people pass through the city, stay a while, but 99% of people don't stand the pressure which is living, or rather survive here. And I think the phrase that defines New York City is: "It is not you who chooses New York, It is New York that chooses you."