About this listing
Bright apartment in a historic building from the early ' 900 in the hearth of Milanese Chinatown. You'll be in the center of Milan , a short walk from Parco Sempione, Brera districts and Moscov
Bright apartment in historical building from the early '900 in the Milanese Chinatown (Milan City Center) near the Parco Sempione and Brera-Moscova districts.
Perfect accommodation for those who stay in Milan for business or tourism.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2010 with pieces of modern design that combine vintage with contemporary architecture.
The large living room window looks out onto a green balcony which makes the apartment very bright.
The 60 sqm apartment has a modern kitchen, dining table for six, living room, large bedroom, bathroom, laundry closet.
Wireless Internet connection and household appliances (TV Lcd Hd, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer), sheets and towels are available for all the guests.
The historical Sarpi district is located in the city center, 10 minutes from Duomo Square and the shopping districts. The pedestrian zone makes it extremely quiet and charming for the presence of historic shops.
Places of interest nearby:
- Castello Sforzesco (Sforzesco Castle)
- Triennale Design Museum
- Piccolo Teatro
- Arena Civica
- Sempione Park
- Arch of Peace
Garibaldi Train Station
Here we are with the rules of my house:
1) Please do not invite other guests in the house;
2) This is a shoe free flat, we all take our shoes off in the hallway. Please respect this rule;
3) Please do not smoke inside the apartment;
4) Please turn off all lights and heating/air conditioning when leaving the apartment during your stay;
5) The space is to be used as a residential space only: commercial activities, business meeting and shootings are forbidden;
In general, I would hope you would be respectful and leave the flat in the same condition you found it.