About this listing
Ideally situated in guéliz area, in a dead end for a maximum of peace, the apartment is located in the 3rd floor of the residence Ghita 17, with a modern decoration, it is crossing and has 2 balconies, 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms
Housing 85m totally redone in June 2014,
Ideally located on a dead end for maximum quiet, the apartment is on the 3rd floor of the residence Ghita 17, with modern decor, it is through and has 2 balconies, 2 bedrooms and a sofa for a maximum capacity of 5 adults and 1 baby.
2 toilets, 3 C number reversible low noise emission (hot / cold) in each room. 1 LCD TV with DVD and Freeview, a laptop, a smart phone with Moroccan available, free wifi and 3G router with key loaded and available free, washing machine, safe, drying laundry, Italian Espresso coffee or for lovers capsules (Nespresso shop near the apartment), microwave, iron. High quality mattresses with memory forme.Possibilité to an adult, Apartment very well equipped utensils cuisine.Dans this new building (built 2011 end), you can find an unheated indoor pool, a 24-present guardian / 24h-7/7, a parking space in the basement to park your vehicle (motorized with remote control gate), videophone, 3 wheel stroller available on request and a folding cot. The apartment is conveniently located near the Acima mall, you will be able to shop quickly, you can walk to the center plaza in 10 minutes, or take a taxi for a ride on the square Jemaa el fna (about 1 € 50 each way for 3 people) .In full Gueliz city center, in a quiet dead end right next to the Majorelle Gardens (Avenue yacoub el mansour crossing the boulevard mohamed 5 between the school "in Nakhil "and" Acima Majorelle ") Highlight Property: Quiet / New / Near all commodités.
For less than seven days, a charge of 25 Euros, required to be paid on site the day of your arrival and will include bed linen, towels and cleaning bans after departure stays. Possibility of transfer Apartment / Airport to / that will be done by a professional with accreditation possible tourist transport costs 200 dirhams each way during the day and 300 dirhams nuits.Paiement options to pay locally.
Note that groups of men are not allowed in the building.
Swimming pool open since 11th may
Internet connection doesn't work since the 1rst july
Access to the entire apartment so private
Private parking in the soil as
For instant booking the same day, a rescue plan of the apartment about 6 to 8 hours after.
Thank you to read the rules before any instant booking.
GROUP OF MEN ARE NOT ALLOWED
Ability to perform airport transportation to apartment go and back
Apartment No Smoking (2 exterior balconies for smoking )
Very well equipped.
Mixed group accepted
Group of men refused (Not negotiable)
Respect the neighborhood asked
- The Lessee shall use the rented accommodation peacefully and furniture and equipment according to the destination that was given to them by the lease and liable for damages and losses that may occur during the contract on the premises which he has the exclusive enjoyment .
- The Lessee shall maintain the leased property, and will make good state of cleanliness and maintenance repairs at the end of the contract. If objects in the inventory are broken or damaged, the landlord may claim their replacement value.
- It will reduce noise likely to annoy the neighbors, especially those emitted by radios, television and others.
- The Lessee shall have no recourse against the Lessor in case of theft and vandalism in the leased premises .
- It will comply with the maximum number of people allowed to enter the premises , pursuant to rental application .
- The lessee may not object to the visit of the premises if the landlord or his agent upon request .
- A lack of housing restitution in proper state of cleanliness ( called proper cleanliness , proper use of the premises with maximum covered the last dinner and breakfast washing ) , the Lessee agrees to take at its expense complementary cleaning the landlord will be forced to carry an amount of € 25.
- Non smoking accommodation ( smoking allowed on the two balconies of the apartment )
All necessary information ( contact, map , etc. ) will be sent as soon as possible after booking.
Many positive aspects about Gueliz apt: (1) Emeric is very accommodating and expedient taking decisions and getting me prompt answers. (2) once I arrived to Marrakech, his father in law is on site, available and accommodating and got me settled in the least time possible. I appreciated that greatly as I flew overnight to Casablanca, and drove directly to Marrakech, I was at the last drop of my energy reserve.
(3) the street of the apt is actually findable by the GPS, this made things easy for me to get out and in to Marrakech for my day trips with minimum stress of getting lost, especially at night.
(4) the apt is strategically well placed, for visiting Marrakech, shopping, and for excursions with easy access to the many directions.
(5) The secure, gated parking spot for my rental car was greatly appreciated. It cut from the stress of worrying about the possibility of something happening to the car if parked on the street, and also it stays cool when i am ready to go out.
(6) the apartment is very quiet, and allows for true rest after a busy day of activities. It is clean and the rooms ares spacious.
Things that may need improvement, and are not necessary bad:
(1) the physical shape of the apt is very good, but the furniture is average, and in my estimation does not match the stature of the apartment. A good quality furniture, even luxury furniture will match better the apt albeit with increase price for rent.
(2) although there is a charge of 25€ for towels and such, I had only one towel that was of an average quality and rough surface. I would appreciate a good assortment of good quality towels.
(3) the refrigerator was completely empty, a complimentary water or a drinks and the sorts is customary nowadays with the majority of the renters around the globe even in Morocco as I noticed with my other hosts in Skoura, Agadir and Casablanca. In Skoura she had a reasonable charge for the drinks but she had a stock of beer, wine, and waters, as well as cheeses, nuts and such that were without charge. In Agadir and Casa they had no alcohol, but had a few drinks some fruits and cheeses, but they were with no charge.
Those are minor issues though, but overall I was extremely satisfied, and would highly recommend Emeric's place in Marrakech.
Thank you Emeric and thanks to your father in law for your hard work in making my stay not only comfortable but with minimum stress.
Excellente experience. Emeric est tres reactif. Malgré une reservation a la derniere minute, il a tres vite répondu et organisé notre sejour.
L'appartement est genial, tres bien situé au coeur de Marrakech. Conforme a la description si ce n'est mieux. Tout est planifié pour un sejour parfait (fournitures, parking, lit bebe, telephone portable, ordinateur, wifi, ...)
Son beau pere etait present a l heure a l'arrivee comme au depart. Monsieur tres sympathique tout comme le gardien de la residence qui n'hesite pas a rendre service.
Je recommande fortement!
The appartment is very modern, clean and well located. It's a nice place to stay in Marrakesh if you like to escape the stressful Medina. The extra fee of 25€ is too high as toilet paper is not included and there are only one towel per person provided. Anyway I would highly recommend this appartment to everybody.
Merci pour votre retour, nous avons bien pris en note vos remarques.
Hello Timo ,
Thank you for your feedback , we took good note of your comments.
Bonjour, satisfait de mon sejour dans cette appartement très bonne communication rien à redire sur l'appartement je vous en remercie
Emeric was a great host! He always responded quicly. The appartment was accurate to photos, spacious and luxerious, loved staying there and can recommend to anyone! Close proximity to supermarket, taxis around the corner etc. Hope to come back one day!
Schönes Apartement, ruhig gelegen, nicht weit bis zur Altstadt, netter Kontakt, sehr schnelle Rückmeldung, definitiv empfehlenswert!!!
Très bel appartement, spacieux, calme, très propre et bien équipé.
Je le recommande vivement