A modern studio flat in the heart of Wanchai, adjacent to the Southorn Playground. It only takes you few minute walk to :
2 minutes to MTR
5 minutes to Convection & Exhibition Centre
2 minutes to the bar area
5 mins to Admiralty & Pacific Place,Central
5 mins to Hopewell Centre
10 mins to Wanchai Star ferry pier. Causeway Bay.
This exclusive flat is one of the best in my collection, with a private roof top garden & a big bacony amounting to 600 sq, feet, you can sit down, relax and watch the city view of Hong Kong while enjoying your drinks after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping.
Located In the city but surprisingly quite. Nearby have tons of restaurants and bars at all price level, including the Pawn Shop Restaurant (an historic building), You can reach all the prestige commercial buildings & shopping mall, say: The Central plaza, the Convention & Exhibition Centre, Pacific Place, Admiralty, Hopewell Centre, Time square, Sogo etc in 5-10 minutes on foot.
The Fraser suite and V apartment are all nearby but are charging you 5 times the price.
If you don't like walking, right outside the building has plenty of buses or tram to go Causeway Bay, Central, IFC, and Lan Kwai Fong and if by taxi ,which only cost you around.( US$ 5)
The apartment contains a king size bed with super comfort mattress.
A fully equipped kitchen, contains induction cooker, microwave oven and refrigerator.
Free wifi and washing machine which you can hang clothes to dry under the sun.
The living room has a big L shape sofa , TV and DVD.
Perfect for couple or with one kid.
You cannot miss this apartment, It is super comfortable, convenient and has been a long term favour to many commercial travellers or sightseeing guests.
- Lan Kwai Fong, a 8 min tram ride from the tram station just behind the apartment. Any tram will take you to Lan Kwai Fong.
- Lockhart Road, a 2 min walk to the rows of bars and pubs in the start of Wanchai district
- The Pawn, a traditional style building with bars and pubs to chill, is just behind the apartment, 2 min walk away
- Caliburger, Fairwood fast food just below the apartment
- Japanese food, local Hong Kong cuisine, dessert, street food, Korean, Cafe de Coral, dimsum places are all just behind the apartment, 2 min walk away.
- Tsui Wah Restaurant: nearest is in Causeway bay. 20 min walk. Otherwise you can take the tram to the outlet in Lan Kwai Fong, Central. Tai Chong Bakery is near the Central outlet too.
- Chinese dimsum restaurant just opposite the apartment
- Circle K, like a 7/11, is also just below the apartment
- Fashion shops selling street style clothes just behind the apartment and along the way to causeway bay
- Causeway bay offers tons of shopping experience for everyone. From high end luxury brands at Times Square to departmental store, SOGO and local brands all over the place, Hong Kong is indeed a shopping haven.
- Admiralty and Central also has many shops, and they are 20-30 min walk away or just 5 min tram stops away.
- Supermarket and bookstore just behind the apartment
- Street market and shops selling fashion items just along the street behind the apartment
- Wanchai computer center just 5 min walk away to find all your electrical appliances, especially camera equipment
The apartment is very convenient to go around anywhere.
- Stop just behind the house
- Every tram goes to Central
- Airport Bus: A11 alights almost to the doorstep. Simply take bus A11 from the airport and it will take you to the apartment.
- Buses that goes around Hong Kong Island
- Buses that goes to Kowloon area. E.g. Prince Edward, Mongkok., etc.
- Buses that goes to New Territories. E.g. Ma On Shan, Lai Chi Kok, Hung Hom, etc.
- Mini bus to get around HK island
- Wanchai station just 2 min walk away
- Getting anywhere around Hong Kong is extremely easy and convenient
- Wanchai ferry goes to Tsim Sha Tsui. The view at night is indeed splendid.
- 10 min walk to Wanchai Ferry Pier
Smoking is allowed in the garden. Pets are welcome.
No noise from 10pm-8am. If police came due to noise complaint the tenant MIGHT be withdrawn out of the apartment without any notice depending on the circumstances.
All guests must present passport at check in for registration, Hong Kong passport will be refused check in without any compensation unless agreed by landlord before reservation with valid reason and supported by relevant document.
By making a reservation, meaning you have understood that you have to extend your contract until 28days after you have arrived in the apartment as a legal requirement from the Hong Kong government. Anyone who fails to comply with this measurement carries the risk of violating the law and we do not carry any liability in this regards.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Stayed in Alice apt in Wanchai for one week Jan/Feb.Great location and very safe.The apt was spotless and were meet by Alice's friend who showed us around and gave us the keys. We would have no hesitation in recommending it .
Fred & Colette Moran Dublin
The flat looks exactly the same as pictures shown. The host can be easily be contacted and flexible on check in times, the location is fabulous and handy, just few minutes walk away from MTR and tram. There are many local cafe and restaurant to be tried in the area. Definitely a great place to stay and to explore Hong Kong Island.
Alice is a great and responsive host. Even when on holiday she arranges for her assistant to check for messages and usually responds within a few hours!
The studio was a nice efficient place. Booking was fairly easy.
The outdoor space was truly the highlight as the studio itself was small (which is typical in Hong Kong). Bed was large and comfortable, although the sheets and towels had a slight sweaty smell to them, likely from hanging in the humidity to dry. Hot water is barely enough for one shower. Only two bath towels provided when we had three people staying. Wifi failed to work one day and it took a phone call to get it back up and working again. Not super clean but liveable for a few days.
Overall a decent stay for the price but be prepared for a few hiccups.
All details were taken care of, Alice stayed in contact via email (my preference) right up to my day of arrival, gave me transport tips and everything was in order.
If you've read the other reviews, you already know that the location is great, the apartment is an incredible value, the balcony is amazing and whatever you need is all around you downstairs. I had a cozy week in HK, pretending and believing I live there!
This host has 282 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a friendly person, educated in England studying Hotel and Catering Mangement .I am married with a newly apodoted 4 months old baby bou called , Yung. and I have a pet dog, his name is Teddy, nine years old.
I am a fun loving person. Love to go movie 'three idiots ' is one of my most favorite film, I enjoy cooking and music listening and am a keen concert goer.
And I like travel especially cruise trip. have been to Alaska & many European countries, most like city is Prague. Planning to go to Tuscany for one month next year and will use airbnb.
Operating bnb is one of my dream and thanks to airbnb, my dream has came true.
It has given me opportunity to meet people from all over the world.