About this listing
2 of bedrooms – suite – sleeps 4 (One king and 2 twins)
Miami's affluent Hotel provides an enchanting stay in sunny Florida, whether you are traveling alone, with someone special, or with the entire family. It sits on the famous Millionaire's Row section of Miami Beach, promising incredible views and lavish surroundings. Amenities at this all-suite location are luxurious enough that you won't need to leave to experience something amazing. Join us at one of our two lagoon-shaped pool, in a private pool-side cabana, or just walk to the white sands of the beach.
While you visit, we can direct you toward your favorite activities, from golfing and water sports to shopping and dining, you'll be sure to see the best Miami has to offer. And while you're here, don't miss our full-service spa or our dining facilities - we are here to help you soak up your sophisticated surroundings and truly enjoy Miami.
In our sprawling two-bedroom Deluxe Ocean Front Suite you'll enjoy 1200 square feet (115 square meter) of full-sized living room, dining room, and full kitchen areas, and in this suite, you'll step outside onto your private balcony to overlook the sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean.
Downtown Miami and the Miami International Airport are less than 20 minutes from The Alexander Ocean Front Resort. The shops of Bal Harbour are 4 miles away.
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a NonSmoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS any smoking within or about the premises.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
12. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way or some apartments in other places throughout the apartment.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.
The funiture in the apartment is very old. The agreements have NOT been fulfilled. We had to pay additional costs. I would not recommend the apartment.
Our sincere apologies for any and all misunderstandings relating to your recent holiday booking. Prior to your arrival we discussed the options in great length through Airbnb. You agreed to the alternative upgraded accommodation prior arrival. South Beach Vacation Rental actually paid out of pocket to make sure you get what you had paid for and more. Offering free Wifi and cleaning every day which is not normally included on top for free.
Unfortunately we are not responsible for valet parking charges since the rental does not come with free parking.
We would have loved to get this feedback prior to your departure and you writing this review, since all we had talked about was what a great time you had in Miami.
Zuerst hatten wir ein paar Probleme, wie zum Beispiel, dass es nur "richtige" Betten für 4 Personen gab. Die zusätzlichen 2 Personen hätten auf einem unbequemen Sofabett schlafen sollen. Wir haben uns mit dem Gastgeber in Verbindung gesetzt und unser Anliegen vorgebracht. Michaels Vertretung, Alexandra Smith, hat sich extrem Mühe gegeben und sich eingesetzt alles zu korrigieren. Sie ist am selben Tag ins Möbelgeschäft gefahren und hat uns noch ein neues Bett besorgt! Supertoll! Dann konnten wir unsere Ferien geniessen.
This host has 394 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Michael
My name is Michael. I am hard working entrepreneur passionate about my work hosting vacation rentals. My own appreciation and joy of travel has helped to bring exceptional travel experience and value to the business.
Growing up in Miami I also bask in outdoor sports like tennis and bike riding. Walking my dog or to go to restaurants and cafes to meet friends is also a favorite pastime. PLUS who doesn't love watch the HEAT games? It's all fun!
Me and my team will make sure you have a great stay in Miami and leave you with an amazing experience!