Please note: Since the photos were taken I have re-decorated and made some home improvements. ALSO: I have several old ads that maybe still showing on the site but they are all for the same room. I have only ONE room so please check with me first.
I offer a comfortable stay with no fussy rules... just the normal mutual respect and friendliness...
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE AVAILABILITY! Sometimes the calendar is tricky and shows wrong info... so please check with me. Thank you.
The flat is suitable for one - or (occasionally) two people sharing double bed. Price includes a simple, help yourself breakfast, (toast with good (real) bread, jam/marmalade/tea/coffee. Towels.
E8 (Dalston, London Fields and Haggerston) was noted recently as the "coolest neighbourhood in London" by Vogue magazine.
Check out online the wonderful facilities in the area:
1) London Fields Lido, Open air, Olympic sized heated swimming pool, recently restored to former glory.(see photo above).
2) Broadway Market. Good Food, cafes and much more.
3) Columbia Road flower market, not just plants but unusual and boutique shopping and cafes.
4) The lovely De Beauvoir Square and area of historical and architectural interest.
5) Victoria Park
6) Hoxton and Brick Lane
7) Fast London Overground links to Central London from Haggerston station (links with Victoria line) and London Fields station (links with Central line). And 24 hr Bus service going everywhere.
About me: I am a writer and I provide a friendly, homely atmosphere. There's excellent Wifi internet in the room.
It is a NO smoking flat, thanks....
The room is for one or (occasionally) two people sharing one big bed. £20 extra per night will be added for a second person.
I offer a good breakfast,
You will have your own key so you will be free to come and go as you like.
A note about double occupancy: for 2 people staying it is £20 per night extra. Thank you.
All London Overground, Underground links and buses are close by, so travelling around London is easy. Important! Get an Oyster card on arrival.
The kitchen, but within reason...thanks.
Interaction with guests
I am busy so I am out and about a lot. But I am available to give friendly help with tourist info etc... or conversation too...
If the flat is let as an entire let then I will not be there, obviously...
To be friendly and polite
To come and go quietly.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews