About this listing
I offer a comfortable stay with no fussy rules... just the normal mutual respect and friendliness is all I require and offer.
The flat is in a popular part of town with lots of interesting art, museums, parks, markets, cafes and restaurants within w
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE AVAILABILITY! Sometimes the calendar is tricky and shows wrong info... so please check with me. Thank you.
The flat is suitable for one - or two people sharing double bed. Price includes a good breakfast, towels and toiletries.
E8 (Dalston, London Fields and Haggerston) was noted recently as the "coolest neighbourhood in London" by Vogue magazine.
Check out the wonderful facilities in the area on line:
1) London Fields Lido, Open air, Olympic sized heated swimming pool, recently restored to former glory.(see photo above).
2) Broadway Market. Good Food, cafes and much more.
3) Columbia Street flower market, not just plants but unusual shopping and cafes.
4) The stunning De Beauvoir Square and area of historical and architectural interest.
5) Victoria Park
6) Hoxton and Brick Lane
7) Fast London Overground links to Central London from Haggerston station (links with Victoria line) and London Fields station (links with Central line). And 24 hr Bus service going everywhere.
About me: I am a writer and I provide a friendly, homely atmosphere. There's excellent Wifi internet in the room.
No smoking flat, please....
The room is for one or two people sharing one big bed. £10 extra per night will be added for a second person.
I offer a good breakfast,
You will have your own key so you will be free to come and go as you like.
A note about double occupancy: for 2 people staying it is £10 per night extra. (£50 per night) for 2 guests Thank you.
All London Overground, Underground links and buses are close by, so travelling around London is easy with an Oyster card.
All that they need...within reason...
Interaction with Guests
I am busy so I am out and about a lot. But I am available to give friendly help with tourist info etc... or conversation too...
If the flat is let as an entire let then I will not be there, obviously...
There is ease of access to the arts, theatre, parks
cafes and a wonderful Olympic size pool open air and HEATED all year round, and at the end of my road in London Firelds. We are also quite near the Olympic park and pool....on Overground Dalston to Stratford
Transport is easy and abundant...
To be friendly and polite
To come and go quietly.