A cozy, comfortable studio in a great South Austin location, the Zilker neighborhood.
A mix of new and vintage, the studio has one main room with a love seat and queen platform bed (with foam top). Sorry - no pets.
Stash clothes and luggage in the large closet. Kitchenette has a mini fridge, microwave, coffeepot, toaster, dishes, utensils, coffee, tea, a couple bottles of water, snacks. Wall unit provides a/c and heat. Sony Dream Machine has alarm clock, FM radio, CD player, support for iPod/iPhone and other players.
Roomy bathroom with shower, fresh towels, basic toiletries (shampoo, bath soap, hand soap, hand lotion, hair dryer, first aid kit). Two umbrellas. A backpack-style cooler bag. (If you want to borrow a larger cooler, just ask.)
Wi-fi. CDs in the drawer. No TV but you can relax with magazines, books, puzzles. Peruse a local guidebook, restaurant guide, Austin Magazine, visitor brochures and more. Leave your mark on the chalkboard!
This is in our backyard, but you will have privacy and your own key. Perfect for 1 or 2 adults for a mellow stay (not a party house). Not suitable for children. No smoking or pets. Minimum 2 nights, except 3 nights during major events such as SXSW, ACL and Formula 1 (rate increases during such events). $100 security deposit. NOTE: Last-minute bookings are not always possible.
Plenty of street parking.
Feel free to relax on the patio. If you run into the dogs, they are Coco (miniature pinscher) and Rusty (chihuahua, deaf). Both are older, easy-going dogs.
Interaction with guests
If you need anything during your stay, please text or call me, or just knock on the door.
Other things to note
[City of Austin Short-Term Rental Operating License # 022105]
Note that we do not charge a cleaning fee.
- AirBNB is based on trust and transparency, and we want our guests to be a good match for our property. We expect you to have an AirBNB profile that uses your real name and information, a clear photo, and a rental request with good details.
- Maximum capacity is two. No additional guests permitted overnight.
- If you are visiting with a second person, please let us know that person's full name.
- The loveseat is not for overnight sleeping.
- Check-in 3pm, check-out 12pm. Often we can be flexible on that, so if your times differ, please let us know.
- No smoking inside the guest house.
- No pets.
- If you empty your trash, use the small green cart for trash and the large blue cart for recycling.
- Close the backyard gate securely when you come and go.
- Base rate increases for major festivals.