Luxury apartment offering contemporary refined decoration with exceptional comfort, located on the first floor of a beautiful Parisian building, able to accomodate up 6 people
The apartment is on the 1st floor with elevator, of a parisian building It is renovated with quality materials in a contemporary style
It is fully air conditioned. It is warmed by an efficient gas central heating . A beautiful wood flooring covers the apartment You have a very nice lounge area , dining room communicating with a highly sought after furniture
The living room has two leather sofas, one of which is convertible into a bed for 2 person , a beautiful coffee table, a bookcase. You have a large flat screen TV with international channels unlimited internet and wifi . The dining room has a large homely meal table with 6 chairs,
The first bedroom has 2 single beds, and is opening on a bath room with a shower and a wash basin
The 2nd bedroom has a double bed for 2 people, a large closet and a flat screen TV . It communicates with another showercabin and washbasin
You have a separate toilets
You have a very large kitchen , very modern , extremely functional and fully equipped
with beautiful kitchen units , dishwasher , electric oven and microwave, fridge freezer, vitoceramic hot plates ,a washer dryer crockery and kitchen ustensils
Three supermarket are just at the foot of the building
Gorgeous location, in "St Germain des prés", quarter
You stay just behind the famous " Luxembourg " park, you are walking distance from many touristical points.
You will enjoy simply walking along the streets nearby and admire the beautiful architecture, enjoy the fancy fashion shops, nice restaurants and coffee shops for all tastes
metro station rennes ligne 10 or ligne 13
plenty of buses
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2201 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$5217 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||3:00 PM|
|Neighborhood:||Saint-Germain-des-Prés - Odéon|
We are three law students from the US who stayed in the Rue Jean Bart apartment during a two-week study program in Paris. Our experience was mixed.
+ Great neighborhood, safe building, clean enough (but see below)
+ Lots of common space, especially for Paris
+ Functional washer dryer, WiFi, dishwasher, coffee maker etc.
+ Kitchen stocked with dishware, glasses, etc.
+ Three grocery stores on the block, down the street from great restaurants and bakeries
- Advertised as two bathrooms, but: there is only one toilet, the bunk bedroom has a shower that opens directly into the room (the showerdoor almost touches bed), "master bath" has no toilet.
- Bunk bedroom is TINY, especially with in-room shower
- Fridge was unusable due to awful smell: we contacted Delphine about this and she took 5 days to respond to us, and never fixed
- Delphine was 35 minutes late to meet at apartment to give us the keys on the day of our arrival; she was then in too much of a rush to answer questions we had about the apartment, including getting a spare key (which then took us 10 days to obtain)
- Delphine's associate offered to book us a taxi for our arrival at the airport, but then no one was there
- While apartment was most "clean enough" there was hair on some of the pillows, one of the beds was unmade, and the plates in the kitchen were not cleaned at all (one was covered in chocolate sauce)
- Very little overhead lighting and half the lamps either didn't work or burned out while we were there
Our biggest complaint was that we felt the description of the apartment was misleading, so hopefully others will find this helpful:
• One toilet/sink
• One bedroom with bunk beds, a shower, and a sink/vanity
• One bedroom with two twin beds pushed together
• One bathroom with shower, sink/vanity and bidet
• Kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher
• Dining room with 6 seat dining table
• Living room with love seat, pull-out sofa, coffee table
Apt. is comfortable, clean, and well-situated (but not particularly charming). The second bedroom is tiny, but was fine for my two daughters. The kitchen was well equipped for our needs. Delphine's staff arranged a taxi to meet us at the airport, and someone met us at the apt. Our one complaint was an unpleasant smell that was in the apt for the duration of our stay. There is a wonderful bakery just around the corner (Bread and Roses), a supermarket down the block, 2 nearby metro stations, and you are VERY close to the Luxembourg Gardens
Delphine went above and beyond. It's a super apartment on a quiet street in a great location. Very well appointed and felt like home for a week.
Many Paris sites within easy walking distance and grocers are very convenient.
I'd definitely, and hope to, stay here again.
The apartment in the St. Germain neighborhood in Paris was charming, quiet, and very well situated right near the Luxembourg Gardens. We felt immediately at home here, and enjoyed our stay immensely. Delphine and her associates were helpful, cheerful, and responsive to our questions, so I would recommend her as a host for any of her apartments, and specifically this one if you are looking for the feel of a real neighborhood in a nice area, and would enjoy strolling and sunning in the nearby gardens.