Located on Millionaire's Row, this oceanfront condo is home away from home. The Alexander Condo Hotel offers luxury amid a lush acre of tropical gardens and amazing views right from your very own balcony.
ADDRESS: 5225 COLLINS AVE, MIAMI BEACH FL
This fully furnished suite is right on the beach, providing anybody with a convenient and affordable suite to enjoy their South Beach vacation.
- Two-bedroom two-bath fully furnished suite
- Living room and separate kitchen
- Approx. 1250 sq feet
- King bed in one room, 2 queen beds in the other bedroom room and two sofa beds in the living room plus extra airbed if needed
- Fresh cotton linens and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances including fridge, stove, oven and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave included
- Laundry facilities on each floor - coin operated
- All utilities included
- Alarm clock in bedrooms
- Large balcony - with side ocean views
- Air conditioner in all rooms
- Bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
- Smoke and heat detectors in all suites
- Fitness room
- Activity room
- Sauna and hot tub
- Convenience store and ATM in the building
- Two swimming pools
- Outdoor bar and grill at poolside
- Children's play area
-Parking at a cost
-Another parking option: One block North from the Alexander $1 per hour from 8am-6pm and free parking from 6pm-8pm
Interaction with Guests
You can call or email us any time. We have staff around the area, so if there is any issue, we can send someone right away.
It is on a main road so there are buses that go to South Beach for $2 per person. It is also very easy to get taxi cabs from the hotel.
Other Things to Note
A hotel registration fee of $50 will be paid by the guest to the front desk upon arrival. This is not in connection with any payments made to us.
14-day cancellation policy. Full refund will be given if guest cancels 14 days before check in. If not, 100% will be charged and will not be refunded.
Lost and damaged items will incur an additional fee.
Our main contact, Lourdes, was warm, welcoming and really responsive with. She obviously works for a company that is doing many airbnb listings, which is fine, albeit a little different from most of the person to person type contact you get through airbnb. One thing is there are apparently so many properties that Pelican Executive Suites is listing on airbnb (at least three on the same floor of the building where we stayed) that the apartment we stayed in was not the same place depicted in the pictures. It wasn't a corner unit, and the furniture was not what I saw in the pics, the floors were not hte same, it was not the same place. That said, the furniture in the place we got was great, more modern that what we had seen in the pics, and the apartment was totally clean and really lovely. All in all, I'd say you can expect to get something "close" to what they list, and most likely, you won't be disappointed at all.
dont do that!!!!
its within a condo hotel-the apartment is not nice at all needs renovation urgently,bathrooms are very old and in general you get much nicer appartments in the same hotel for the same price with hotel services and cleaning
very poor value for money and not recomended at all
This host has 98 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews