About This Listing
Perfect little apt.
Design, comfort and great location.
Full well equipped kitchen.
Full of details in the best budget.
This lovely apartment is located in San Antonio area, 3 blocks from Allende Institue, 12 of "El Jardin".
The furniture are comfortable, it is spacious,and it has all the amenities of a larger house (Cleaning available once a week)
The location is very convenient, easy and flat walk to the main square, restaurants and shops!
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; neither the owners nor rental agent are responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Neither The Homeowners nor Rental agent are responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and inside of the house.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Guests agree to be considerate of others living in nearby homes, and to be “good neighbors”.
9. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit.
10. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 200 USD
11. Key lost: you could be charged of up to 80 USD.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded, provided no deductions are made due to:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. To exceed the maximum number of guests
iii. Not to leave the house at the term of the lease and without a new contract
iv. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
v. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
vi. The guest will not be responsible for situations caused by the normal wear of the house.
You cannot sublet the whole or part of the property to another person.
Guest shall allow the Rental Agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Rental Agent shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
All utilities are included in the rent, such as electricity, first tank of propane, water, basic cable and internet. The subsequent propane tanks will be by the guest expense. If the Guest exceeds the average consumption of water and electricity services, the extra cost will be responsibility of the Guest.
Sergio is a very kind host. Not very punctual but compensates with attention. This was the last available place of his listings so I think it's not his best but still great for a couple. I would recommend it specially in summer since San Miguel is kinda cold and the studio is a little bit cool. Do visit the town and listen to Sergio's advice as he'll direct you to the nicest places to visit. I'd definitely stay with him again though in a different apartment. Luckily he's got many.
We made a last minute decision to go to San Miguel de Allende for New Years and after looking at several great options sent a message to Sergio. He was the perfect liaison, not only because of his super quick replies, but also because he really went out of his way to make sure we found a place in San Miguel that suited our needs and budget.
He and his wife greeted us at the property (no trouble finding it thanks to Google Maps) and we had a great and really comfortable stay that we won't easily forget. We loved the apartment, it was tastefully furnished and had every little detail taken care of (bathroom soap, clean towels, even drinking water!) Sergio was a very attentive host, was always reachable by phone and happy to help us wherever he could.
We can highly recommend both a visit to San Miguel and a stay with Sergio!
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews