- Private house, 1 bedroom 2beds , plus 1 additional bed that can be utilized in (common area) an area that can be utilized as a studio, 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per person..
- Fresh bed linens and towels;
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions. You got our posting from Airbnb so airbnb provided you with a service. Please respect that and book your reservation through them so that they can be paid a fee for their services. It's not only fair. It's the right thing to do. Thank you for your understanding.
The apartment is 2-3 minutes walking away from the long Island Rapid Railway-Locust Manor Station, so it's so convenient for transformation to Long Island, Penn Station and Flushing. The environment is safe and the room is clean. All you have to take with you is a toothbrush! So I think it was a comfortable and convenient experience so far.
Great location (10 min from JFK ) for anyone got stuck in ny. Great shower and full kitchen with drinks. Quite room with internet. Lloyd also provide everything in the room from taxis numbers , food menu and direction. But what I really appreciate the quick response from Lloyd for my messages....great job Lloyd and god bless you.
I only crashed for the night after getting in quite late and leaving early the next morning. Lloyd was helpful with directions for public transit when I arrived, and his wife was there to let me in. She was also gracious enough to make change for me so I could take the bus back to the airport in the morning.
The bedroom was clean and nice and warm! The bathroom area was a little dusty but overall suited my needs. I had a nice hot shower after traveling for 2 days! I slept well in the comfy bed.
Overall it was a good experience for an overnight stay.
Good place to stay
This is a great place to stay for short and long visits if your going to the airport JFK or downtown manhattan it's close to the trains and a safe area! I will return again and again
Very good place to stay in NY! I totaly recomend, they're nice people, it was a great experience!!
i stayed in lloyd's apartment and everything was great. The place is clean and comfortable. He also was so gentle to receive a box i had shipped there before i was coming. Awesome host i suggest to everyone!
Great place to stay if you want to take the Q3 bus to Lloyds place near JFK, fits if you have a flight next day.