This beach house is located at Uverito Beach, which is at your footsteps. A large front porch offers plenty of space for relaxation and lounging to the sound of the ocean. The beach house is perfect for a romantic retreat or relaxing family getaway.
This 2-bedroom/2-bath beach house for rent with excellent beach front views is located at Uverito Beach, Los Santos. The beach is literally at your footsteps.
This beach house offers guests a unique layout and spectacular views up and down the coast. A large front porch offers plenty of space for relaxation and lounging to the sound of the ocean. This house is perfect for a romantic retreat or relaxing family getaway.
The beach house is fully furnished including all utilities, completely furnished kitchen, BBQ, air conditioner in both bedrooms, hot water showers, satellite cable TV, and internet. Utilities included are electricity, water and gas.
The beach house is only 10 minutes from Las Tablas where you will find most services to include supermarkets, medical centers, hardware stores, restaurants, and many more services. Las Tablas is located 30 minutes from Chitre (Azuero's largest City), which has all the modern facilities and services you would find in Panama City, including an airport.
Want to fish, surf, or scuba dive? The area of Pedasi is renowned for its great sport fishing, surfing, and scuba diving. Here, you’ll find miles of deserted sandy beaches and a tropical island (Isla Iguana) with extensive coral reefs. Pedasi is served by a road in very good condition, which makes it only a 20 minute ride to Pedasi from the Uverito Beach House.
Rate per Night (3 night minimum): $70 a night
Contact the owner to reserve your stay.
To enter the house, there will be a combination lock on the front gate with the keys inside. Prior to your arrival, the combination will be provided to you. Open the lock to get the keys to the rest of the house. The house is completely furnished. All areas of the house except for the storage area are accessible.
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to e-mail or call me should you have any questions.
The beach is across the street and mostly empty during the week. On weekends, the locals usually come out with their families to enjoy it. I would try the local restaurants along the beach. The people are very friendly.
There is a little mini-van that passes in front of the house on a regular schedule from 6 a.m. to about 6 p.m. It is fairly cheap to use it.
Other Things to Note
There is an emergency reserve water tank in the back of the house in case the water goes out. In these situations, open the valve from the pipe that comes out from the bottom of the tank. When the water comes back on, please remember to close the valve.
1. Rent: The total rent will will include utilities (water, gas, electricity and internet).
2. Keys: Owner will provide Tenant with keys or they will be placed in a combination lock on the front gate.
3. Food/Toiletry: Tenant is responsible for providing own food and toiletry items. The toilet paper may clog the septic tank; please do not throw excessive amounts of used paper in the toilet.
4. Cleaning: Tenant will clean rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen with own cleaning supplies.
5. Deposit: Airbnb protects against the need for a deposit.
6. Guests: Tenant agrees to have no more than 4 guests overnight.
7. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
8. Violations of the Agreement: Tenant agrees serious violations of one or more of these understandings will be grounds to be asked to leave and may require punitive action from Airbnb. If Tenant is asked to leave, he will do so within 3 days, and will forfeit any outstanding pre-paid rent.
9. Surrender: Tenant agrees to surrender the house at the expiration of this tenancy, in as good condition as reasonable wear and agrees to remove all garbage.
10. Maintenance, Repairs, or Alterations: Tenant acknowledges that the house is in good order. Tenant will maintain all furniture and household supplies in good condition. Tenant will surrender furniture and household supplies, at termination, in as good condition as received. Tenant will be responsible for damages caused by his/her negligence and that of his/her guests. Tenant will not paint, paper, or redecorate the house. Tenant will not perform any nuisance or act that may disturb others.
11. Animals: Tenant will maintain house and outside areas clean of pet hair or excrement. DO NOT FEED STRAY CATS OR DOGS!
12. Indemnification: Owner will not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant or guests, or to any property in the house or outside areas, unless such damage is the result of negligence or unlawful act of Owner. Tenant agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or damages for which Owner is legally responsible.
13. Notice to Vacate: Tenant will notify Owner of intention to terminate tenancy and vacate house with at least 3 days notice. Upon termination, Tenant will return keys to Owner or representative.
14. Assistance: Phone numbers will be provided should assistance be needed.
15. Payment: Payment through Airbnb is made simply through credit card.
Great place to unwind. Nice long stretch of beach. Everything you need in the home. Lovely Terrace to hang out in the cooling breeze and watch the waves. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Especially good the BnB at the end of town, Open Breakfast and dinner to the public. We even caught a baseball game in Las Tablas where the Panama pro league Los Santos team plays.
Thanks to Walter for opening his house to us.
I was tasked with finding a place for my husband and our two friends to stay for Carnival. We are world travelers and I had very low expectations for what would be left with a 3 week window for booking. I was pleasantly surprised by the Uverito Beach House! The house has an ocean view and is tucked back nicely from the small dirt road that runs through uverito beach. The location is within a five minute walk to the restaurants in town. The property is completely fenced in so strays (which is very common in Panama) can enter the premises. There are two lovely hammocks on the patio which are perfect for a leisurely read with the sounds of the waves to keep you company. The house itself is a quintessential Panamanian home, with a small living room and dining room and two beds and two full baths. The bedrooms each had air conditioning (which worked very well, so well that we had to turn it down at night). The kitchen was completely stocked with everything!!! (paper plates, plastic forks, cups, spices, paper towels, everything.) The home was professionally cleaned when we arrived and done so very well. I often bring my own cleaning supplies with me when I rent a private home, just in case; but I did not have to do a once over myself because the housekeeper did a good job. In one review someone complained about wasps, well, there were wasps, two to be precise and they were outside. I would rent this place again because it was perfect for our trip. We needed a clean, quant and quiet space and we got more than that. Sitting on the patio in the hammocks was probably the best part of the trip for me. Oh and for those of you who are looking to watch tv on your vacations (which in my opinion is pretty lame) but if you are, the tv works and so did the DVD player (the owner had like 3 books full of DVD's, which were all meticulously organized). A quick note about the owner, he is the most responsive owner I have encountered on any of the services that I have used. His name is Walter and he responds same day to every request, almost always within an hour or two. He even checked in on us the day we arrived. The only suggestion I would make is that the grill needs to be repaired. But it's not surprising given that it's a beach house and wear and tear will be what it will be.
Uverito Beach is a bit off the beaten track with the closest town being Las Tablas. Walter's beach house has easy access to the beach and one can enjoy long evening walks enjoying and admiring the serenity of the place. The beach house itself is well set up, clean and has comfortable beds. It has secure and off street parking behind locked gates. The kitchen is well-equipped if you want to cook your own meals. The best feature is the front verandah which enjoys afternoon shades and is the ideal spot for sundowners. The couple of hammocks were really put to good use. There is a good fish restaurant almost directly opposite. The tap water is not potable but the host provides bottled water for consumption by the guests. The water flow from the showers was limited but adequate. We enjoyed our stay at the Beach House.
El sector donde está ubicada la casa es muy agradable y tranquilo para relajarse, lo mejor es que está en frete de la playa.
Es un cómodo lugar para salir a conocer la zona
Walter was very responsive to my emails, gave great directions, and even told us about a problem with the local water system and what we needed to do. Couldnt have asked for a better host. The house was roomy and clean. The front patio with the hammocks was a real plus. Choice of restarants was lacking but it was the off season and during the week.
I stayed here during Carnavales with my mother and boyfriend. Las Tablas was a 10 minute drive away - very convenient. The house had everything we needed - linens/AC/warm water/outside shower to wash off the sand. The washer was also very convenient. We ate more than a few meals at Brisas del Pacifico which is basically across the street. Neighbors were very friendly. We would stay again.
Lovely location on Playa Uverito. The house was clean and well-equipped. We had a few small issues with the TV and internet but the local contacts handled things promptly.