Super charming one bedroom in an Art Deco building in South Beach. Brand new designer furniture. Wooden floors,small butfully equipped kitchen, comfortable sofa bed in living room, private bedroom with plenty of storage, and modern bathroom.
Great location - 5 minutes walking distance from beach.
+ Deco Bike station near the unit
- Cable and Internet included
- Washer and dryer in the building
Ideal to have the real South Beach experience!
If the check in / check out is before 8am or after 8pm (before or after work hours), I ask clients to give a courtesy tip of $80 to my assistant Pierre who will wait for you in front of the building and show you the ameneties in the apartment.
Thank you for your comprehension.
Parking pass available on demand
If the check in / check out is before 8am or after 7.30pm (before or after work hours), I ask clients to give a courtesy tip of $80 to my assistant Pierre who will wait for you in front of the building and show you the amenities in the apartment.
Thank you for your comprehension.
The reservation was canceled 64 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great apartment in an excellent location - close to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, Washington Ave and five blocks the beach.
The apartament is new and furniture and home appliances work well.
The apartment is very clean and Anita contacted us sometimes to ask if everything is okay. I recommend the apartment! It is perfect for 5 people and you will still have enough place.
The apartament is located in a safe region.
Anita and your assistant are very friendly.
Thanks Anita for the nice stay!
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour dans cet appartement, l'appartement est a 10 min de la plage et tout les commerces dont nous avons besoin ne sont pas a plus de 20 min à pieds.
Anita répond a toute les questions et Flo l'assistant a toujours était disponible durant le séjour quand nous avions besoin d'aide.
Voisinage sympathique !
The apartment is on a very good location, close to Lincoln road, Ocean drive and everything else!!
The apartment is very and there is also a large mirror behind the door ;-)
The apartment is very clean and Flo contacted us sometimes to ask if everything is okay. Actually, this was my first experience with AirBnB and it was great. I can definitely recommend the apartment! It is perfect for 2-3 people and you will still have enough place. Thanks Anita for the nice stay!
Great apartment in a pretty much perfect location - close to Lincoln Road, Washington Ave and the beach. It was obviously very recently renovated, everything works and there are plenty of fresh linens, towels, etc. Anita was great, always responded and when the cable/Internet went out she had someone come right away to fix it. I highly recommend this apartment and Anita.
Welcome to the house of cockroaches !! (Before read this review please note that it’s not my first time in Miami Beach and I well know the climate and the trouble linked to) During our 1 month stay we have seen 7 enormous roaches (7cmx2cm), and it starts the 1st day just after we where going out. It comes from the bedroom, we spread one insecticide bottle on it but succeed to escape under the fridge and we have not seen it anymore. We decided to pull the fridge, we found 2 cockroaches dead body (website hidden). So we decided to call Flo (Anita’s assistant) to complain about this intrusion and told him that we have not paid 2800$ for that. The next day Flo comes with a «professionnal» to put some product but Flo hidden us that this was already done one week before our arrival. At this moment we just think that we were unlucky and decided to stay in the flat. We have to wait one more day for the cleaning of the cockroaches and the dirt behind the fridge. As she was coming we decided to show her the spider’s web and some dirt who where not removed. As we have paid 120$ for the cleaning whereas one hour is charged 12$ we don’t understand for what our money was. Let’s talk about the apartment : the walls of the bathroom are due to humidity covered with mould, the walls of all the house sweat, and what is not indicated in the description it is that the apartment is in the groundfloor, at the end of the path at 4m o the trash of all the apartments, and thus besides the smells we can feel, in the evening roaches are out, and as it was said in the others comment about ten cats all around defect not far. 2 weeks after our arrival we find another roache in the bathroom. We have called Flo and the day after a new professional comes. At the 4th week, in 2 days we have found 5 cockroaches. This adventure let us know that cockroaches fly in Miami and they are very nervous. Take a look on this (website hidden) .If you “like” cockroaches you will enjoy to have one on you but if you don’t … And that is at last 5 roaches (website hidden) . What about Anita? For the trouble she offers us a champagne bottle. As we can’t any longer stay in the flat we insist on being rehouse, but it’s only on the 2 last days that she has an other flat free. Due to the trouble we have lost 2 days of our travel and 50€ due to calls. Just before our departure Anita talks about a cash on but once arrived in France she told us litteraly «it’s normal to have cockroaches in South Beach» Ok well, as it’s normal it could be useful to prevent...
Laetitia as you well know I have spoken to Airbnb customer service about this. I told them that yes the apartment had several cockroaches during your stay but that we always went above and beyond to respond to your needs:
1. Before arriving you asked us to purchase sneaker shoes from (website hidden) with an American credit card which we did. You of course paid for them, but we had to handle the purchase, and also the various problems that we had for the delivery (calling myself Nike and the post office).
2. It is not a hidden matter that we do pest control every month in that apartment because it's a garden apartment and therefore we need to do it in a consistent way. As I told you our office is as well a garden apartment and we have to do pest control once a month here too. Now during the time you were here it was very humid, very rainy, which did not help. The pest control that we were using was a general pest control company, but during the weeks you were there we did additional research for specifically pest control for cockroaches and we found a company that does only that. We called you to make the appointment but you were not in Miami for a few days and you didn't want us to get into the apartment without you there, so we used this new company the day you left.
3. You also forgot to say that you called myself and Flo many times at crazy hours, always between 1 and 3 in the morning and we have ALWAYS responded to your calls. You also gave Flo's number for food deliveries that you were making at night (after midnight) as you didn't have an American number. But you never asked Flo if it was ok. And he always responded to the calls.
4. You asked us to bring you batteries for the clock that is in the living room. Not sure why it was so urgent, but we also brought the batteries to you.
5. For the cleaning not sure what you mean??? You paid 120$ for the check out cleaning which is what the cleaning company sends us as an invoice. Of course if you asked the cleaning lady how much she makes per hour she will tell you 12$ but she doesn't work alone, she works for a company that we use. So again the invoice that we receive is for $120 which is a flat fee and that is what you pay. The owner makes NO gain on the cleanings...
6. I offered you a bottle of champagne because I thought it was a nice gesture.
You changed apartment the last 2 days because it was the only time another apartment was free. I paid out of my pocket for the cleaning of this apartment after the two days ($120).
7. Lastly someone else came to the apartment when you left and this is their review:
"Great apartment in a pretty much perfect location - close to Lincoln Road, Washington Ave and the beach. It was obviously very recently renovated, everything works and there are plenty of fresh linens, towels, etc. Anita was great, always responded and when the cable/Internet went out she had someone come right away to fix it. I highly recommend this apartment and Anita."
Nous avons louer l'appartement pour deux moi, tout c'est très bien passer, un très grand merci a l'assistant Flo qui a était très serviable, tout le temps a notre services, dynamique et une gentille personne que l'on oubliera pas et un grand merci a Anita.
Seul petit soucis, fut pour les parkings, il n'y a pas de parking près de l'appartement, et ceux qui sont pas très loin sont très cher (20 $ par jour ).
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews