About This Listing
Fabulous 5 Star LUXURY awaits LUXURY from JUNE 2015 & on. Downtown Toronto's absolute best location. Home of TIFF in the Entertainment District. This is a 6 month Min. rental. Please inquire with HOST for more details.
This is a Premium HIGH FLOOR unobstructed SUPER STAR SUITE over 30+ Stories High!
***SORRY Please note due to our focus on EXECUTIVE RELOCATION Bookings of 1 month and longer-we usually cannot accept bookings in advance of 1 month and longer. Please Ask Host for more details!
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, 2015 and on..
This property has a LONG TERM GUEST until then but Host has other properties in the same building that may be available so please inquire!***
this is a min. 1 Month Corporate RENTAL preferred for this particular property! ask Host about Extra Special rates for Corporate Longer Term rentals!
ASK HOST about this and other SUITES IN THIS BUILDING!! PLEASE CONFIRM WITH HOST ABOUT AVAILABILITY AS CALENDER IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE!***
Downtown Torontos newest and hottest place to be for luxury and A-list star gazing! FESTIVAL TOWER is the Headquarters for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) which is located in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District. Developed by the Oscar winning directors of Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman, FESTIVAL TOWER is the #1 destination for Hollywoods top A listers in the film business and individuals who want the very best in a residential space!
The ammenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city and lake from over 30 floors above! You will not be disappointed.
**DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN FOR LONGER STAYS! THE LONGER THE STAY THE BETTER THE DISCOUNT*** AMAZING RATES FOR CORPORATE STAYS OF 6 MONTHS & LONGER!!***!! ask host please for details.
*If calender is booked, ASK host about other property available in this building.
BRAND NEW high end luxurious furnishings!!
* Fully furnished with luxurious Queen mattress and bedding in master. (including 600 thread count cotton sheets, and 100% silk duvet).
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances and high end cookware.
* High speed WIFI internet
* Fiber Optic Digital Cable TV with PVR/DVR
* Lrge HD LCD SMART TV with Blue Ray DVD Player in living area
*HD 32 inch LCD TV in bedroom
* Leather couch with comfortable sofa bed with hi end memory foam.
* 9' Ceilings
* 107 Sq Ft Balcony with incredible unobstructed 30+floors high view of the city and lake.
* Comfortable swivel 2 seater patio set with table for outdoor gazing.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* ammenities include..Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates, sports bar, 11th Floor outside patio with BBQ and deck with incredible city view.
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Conference room with wifi and projection (requires booking and 6 month lease)
· State-of the-art 55 person cinema room (requires booking)
* Party Lounge (requires booking with 6 month lease)
· Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service (fee for treatment booking)
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
Location: Spadina and King-the heart of the entertainment district in the one and only TIFF Bell Lightbox residence.
Minimum of 5 days stay preferred.
NOTE : . Sorry, No Pets Allowed!
Q: How much is the apartment, what is the total charge for my stay?
A: The rate is calculated and displayed on this page when you enter your dates, without need to pay or give credit card info.
In addition to the airbnb fee, there are no further charges, no hidden fees, no extra costs, of any kind. What you pay here on this site is all you will pay for the apartment for the nights you have booked. That's it, nothing more.
Q: Is the apartment available for my dates?
A: I try to keep the calendar here up-to-date, but check with me first to be sure.
Q: I'm arriving early in the morning or late at night, is that ok?
A: It's not a problem as long as another guest is in there and/or we have time for a cleaning. As long as I have an estimated time of arrival the day before your trip, and a text/email when your about 2 hours away I can coordinate the rest.
Q: Is there a late check-out?
A: Check out time is usually flexible. If no other guest is scheduled for the apartment the day of your departure, you may leave a few hours later-but i will need to know at least the day before.
Q: I'm new to Airbnb... how does this work?
A: click here: (website hidden)_it_works
Q: Once I book, how do I get the keys?
A: In order for me to coordinate getting the keys to you please give me an approximate arrival time. we will also need to confirm key pick-up-usually around 11am-if you need later check out just let me know the night before.
Then on the day of your trip,if your driving, taking the train, or bus, text me when your about 1 hour away.
If your flying in, text me when you touch down.
Q: Are there towels, pillows, blankets, and linens for the beds?
Q: Is the kitchen equipped for cooking?
A: Of course, just clean up after you use it, please don't leave dirty dishes, pot, or glasses.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.
EVERYTHING! Festival Tower has the best ammenities and location in the Downtown Toronto Entertainment District! Second to none! including to name a few 24 hr gym, pool, movie theatre, so much more!
Interaction with Guests
Always available. Host will answer your requests within 24 hrs!
Festival Tower ( the home residence of the Toronto International Film Festival) has it all! You will be staying in arguably , the world's most glamorous , convenient , luxurious, and exciting location - for a cosmopolitan major city! Where else would you want to be when visiting in Toronto? Festival Tower is the centre of it all ! Fun, Food, Film, Friends .. Need we say more?
subways, streetcars, cabs, .. It is all here within 20 seconds to a 5 minute walk!! It does not get much easier , better , fun or exciting!!
Other Things to Note
Toronto"s Entertainment District Central! Everything is within a 1-10 minute walk! Including the very best restaurants, shopping. Major tourist attractions! 5 star fun all the way!
You must be 'verifiable"
Valid government ID must be presented before key exchange
Basic rental agreement must be signed before check-in
You are responsible for paying for any items that are missing or broken or damaged or any incidentals. Phone charges or Cable TV charges-they will come out of the security deposit.
Outdoor shoes must come off
Please respect your/our neighbours-no loud music or tv after 11pm please.
Please use the kitchen as you would your own but please clean up your mess and dont leave dirty dishes, pots and pans.
In case of an emergency call Suzanne at (phone number hidden) or Steve (phone number hidden)!
Please do tell us how you found the condo during your stay. Right now we are new to this and very open to how we can improve your stay.
Suzanne's place is amazing. I'm originally from Toronto and this condo is right in the middle of everything. There is public transportation right in front of the building, great restaurants across the street and unique shops around the corner.
The condo is in one of the newest buildings and they have furnished it luxuriously. Suzanne was wonderful to deal with; fast to reply, and always going out of her way to make our stay more pleasant.
I would highly recommend staying here if visiting Toronto.
Awesome flat, great location. V well furnished and a fantastic view to enjoy. Suzanne was a superb host. She was always contactable and v accommodating in terms of check in/out timings.
Having stayed in Toronto a lot recently I would recommend this place massively. A great flat in a fun part of town.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews