About this listing
Spacious apartment completely renovated in the center of Barcelona, seven minutes walk from Les Rambles.
The apartment has 70m2, located on the third floor of a building with a modern elevator. Fully equipped, functional and comfortable. Very bright. It consists of a large living room with dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped. The apartment has two bedrooms. One bedroom has a double bed and one with two single beds which can be put together to make one bed if necessary. The apartment has two bathrooms, both with showers. It has a small balcony with a beautiful view of the Eixample.
The apartment is two minutes walk from the bus station where the buses arrive from the airport. It is located near the famous Sant Antoni market, many supermarkets, restaurants, tapas bars and cafes.
It is situated in Eixample district, a safe and quite neighborhood, designed in the late nineteen century. In less than ten minutes walk you can visit pavilions of Fira de Barcelona (Barcelona’s trade fair center), or Paseig de Gràcia, a beautiful avenue with spectacular buildings designed by Antoni Gaudi. In just three minutes walk you can enter into Raval, a unique multicultural area filled with life, which host two of the city’s major contemporary art museums. If you prefer to use public transport there are two underground stations very near Sepulveda street (Urgell and Universitat) and excellent access to the bus network which will take you to any point of interest with ease.
TV, DVD, lift, internet, air conditioning (cold/hot), washing machine, sofa bed, linens, towels, fridge, stove, built-in oven, kettle, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron etc.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT NEARBY
Metro station Urgell (Villaroel cross Gran Via): Line 1
Metro station Universitat (Universitat Square) Line 1 and Line 2
Metro station Sant Antoni (Ronda Sant Antoni cross Tamarit): Line 2
Bus to the airport: Aerobús. Stop at Sepúlveda, 119
Bus to the beach: 64. Stop at Sepúlveda, 175
Late check-in (after 20:00h): 25€ (extra fee to be paid in the moment of the check-in).
No parties allowed
Be respectful with our neighbours
Leave the flat as you found it
Barcelona is a safe city but please be aware of pickpockets
HOST’S RECOMMENDATIONS NEARBY
1. Tapas: Bar Ramon (Comte Borrell, 81, cross Tamarit)
2. Restaurant: La Bodega de Sepúlveda (Sepúlveda,173)
3. Vermouth: Bar Esterri (Villaroel, 19, cross Floridablanca)
4. Barcelona Beer: Moritz bar (Ronda Sant Pau, 5)
5. Afternoon cake: Pastisseria Escribà (Gran Via, 546)
6. Savoury snack: Rekons (Comte Urgell,32, cross Floridablanca)
7. Coffee: Babèlia (Villaroel, 27)
8. A peaceful place: University Gardens, inside the historical building of the Universitat de Barcelona (Universitat square).
9. Market: Sant Antoni (Ronda Sant Antoni cross Comte Urgell)
10. Sunday morning experience: Wander around Sant Antoni book’s market (Comte Urgell cross Tamarit)
Enjoy your stay!!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Hello! My name is Pau. I am a Linguist who loves to travel around the world, to know new cultures, to learn foreign languages and, of course, to meet new people. I hope to see you soon in Barcelona :)