About this listing
*Fabulous water views from our 2 decks
*National Park, massive sand dune, shops and restaurants in walking distance.
*We are located on a safe beach but only 2 km from one of Australia's best surf beaches
*use our bikes to ride around Cape Woolamai
With Cape Woolamai Safety Beach at your doorstep, going to the beach has never been easier! Forgotten something or need fresh cold drinks and food? It is all right there, just metres away at your holiday beach house.
When you are ready for a change from the sand, just walk a few metres home and enjoy your external hot and cold shower and enjoy the beach views from either of our two decks. For happy hour, we recommend our top (second floor) deck with its almost 360 degree views of Cleeland Bight and Cape Woolamai. On clear nights you can marvel at the spectacular Milky Way overhead.
We are located on a court - fantastic for the kids to play and ride safely. Drive through traffic is rare. A table tennis table, fussball table and loads of board games also await.
Ride our bikes less than 2 kilometres to the spectacular Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, one of the best in Australia.
A short walk/bike ride (1 km) along our beachfront path brings you to the local cafe, bottle shop and supermarket. 1 km in the other direction takes you to Cape Woolamai shops including a supermarket and various eateries- dine in or take away.
Cape Woolamai National Park Coastal Reserve
- walking tracks to The Pinnacles, The Old Quarry and Magic Lands. All can be reached from our front doorstep.
- 4 minute drive away or you can bike ride as we do with our kids.
- daily pelican feeding around midday
- supermarkets, homeware shops, pubs, restaurants
BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) TO BE SUPPLIED BY THE GUEST. Please enquire if you require bed linen and bath towels, it MAY be possible to hire at an additional fee.
* two bedrooms - with doonas, pillows
Bedroom 1 - 1 x QUEEN BED
Bedroom 2 -1 x BUNK BED and 1 x TRUNDLE BED (with legs)
*1st floor waterproof deck with an 8 seater dining setting and a BBQ.
*TOP DECK - table with seating for 8. (small gate separates the first floor deck and the stairs of the top deck -in case you don't want little children to go up without you.)
* a Mitsubishi split system airconditioner/heater
* open kitchen/dining (TABLE SEATS 8 people)/living area - couches
* a cosy loungeroom. - couches with digital TV and DVD player
* laundry (with a second mini bar fridge), bathroom, separate toilet
* CD/ IPOD player, plenty of boardgames (see photo).
DOWNSTAIRS you will find (NO INTERNAL ACCESS from upstairs)
* one bedroom
-1 x QUEEN BED
-1 x SINGLE BED AND TRUNDLE (with legs- this bed raises to the height of the adjacent single bed)
* an ensuite
* garage - table tennis table, fussball table and bikes (please note you ride at your own risk) We recommend you bring your own bike helmets.
* external hot and cold shower
* heaps of land for kids to run around.
BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) and bath mats TO BE SUPPLIED BY THE GUEST. We MAY be able to provide bed linen and bath towels at additional cost.
Access details will be given via email once booking is confirmed
Interaction with Guests
Please feel free to contact me during your stay.
Other Things to Note
GUEST TO SUPPLY BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) and bath mats . Please enquire if you require bed linen and towels, it MAY be possible to hire for an additional fee
GUEST TO SUPPLY BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) and bath mats . Please enquire if you require bed linen and BATH towels, it MAY be possible to hire for an additional fee.