About this listing
Cosy country style that keeps the traditional style in all the rooms showing the characteristic wooden ceilings. Outside we find large terraces on which to enjoy the endless hours of sun dominating the area. Located just minutes from Los Llanos, in a privileged area where there is good weather and calm, is among a farm of bananas and avocados. The views are attractive to the mountain, being able to enjoy a panoramic sunsets.
- Cottage with private pool 4m x 6.5 m and 1.80 m deep with covered terrace, sun loungers and barbecue. The pool has a protective cover to keep it hotter.
- 1 bedroom with double bed of 1.35 m
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- Optional Crib
- Kitchen-Dining Room-integrated
- Full kitchen with blender, coffee maker, electric oven, microwave and blender
- The house also has washing machine, dishwasher, iron and hairdryer
- Main terrace with table, chairs and loungers
- TV Satellite
VISIT TENERIFE Y LA PALMA:
I know that sometimes it is so difficult to find a flight to come to La Palma.
So that´s why I would like to offer another option to come to La Palma. If you want, you can flight to Tenerife (easier and probably cheaper) and then take a ship to La Palma or a local flight. The shipping companies are Fred Olsen ((website hidden)) or Armas ((website hidden)). Its tickets cost around 60€ (go and come). The local flight company is Binter ((website hidden)) but its price is more expensive 120€.
Also, I have a house in Tenerife, Casa El Campito (https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/774609) Perhaps you can stay few days in Tenerife before you go to La Palma....We can negotiate the stay at both houses.
If you consider and you want to check it, you have to options:
- If you decide to stay in Tenerife I will recommend you a rental car company where you can take one for your stay at Tenerife and change it for a new one in La Palma for same price.
- If you decide to go directly to La Palma then look for a flight to Tenerife South (it is close to the Los Cristianos Harbour where you take the ship to La Palma -every day around 19h-.)
- To come back to Tenerife I recommend on Sunday because that day you have a ship in the afternoon.
I hope this information help you and at finally you can come to visit us at Canary Islands.
La casa está dentro de una plantación de plataneras. La finca es trabajada diariamente aunque no genera ningún perjuicio para el vistante.
La casa dispone de un servicio de internet USB de 200MB incluido en el precio. Para mayor necesidad se puede contratar un servicio de internet ilimitado por 2€/día.