Private guest bedroom & bathroom available in a large contemporary style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and south facing terrace apartment right in the heart of Charlottenburg, West Berlin. The ideal base for exploring the city from a central location. For groups of more than 2 people we can accommodate up to an additional 2 people on the sofa bed (queen sized tempurpedic mattress) in the living room.
This upscale and safe Charlottenburg neighborhood apartment is directly opposite the Intercontinental hotel, a short walk to the Ku'Damm (the famous Kurfürstendamm shopping area) and the Kadewe (the Saks Fifth Ave. of Berlin).
The Tiergarten (central park of Berlin) home to many famous sites including: the Siegessaeule - Victory Tower, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag (Germany's parliament) and the Holocaust Memorial. The famous Berlin Zoo & Aquarium . The Spree river (runs through the city) is only 1 block away and where you can take river tours.
Many U-Bahns (underground trains) and S-Bahns (overground trains) are close by. Walk 5 mins to Wittenburg Platz (U1, U2, U3) or 10 mins to Zooligischer Garten (U2, U9, S5, S7, S75, other regional trains). From Zoologischer Garten you can take the train to/from Schonefeld and the bus to/from Tegel airports. The 200 bus stops right outside our door and the 100 bus is only a 5 mins walk. Almost half of Berlin's buses stop at the Zoologischer Garten station.
- 90 m. sq. apartment styled with contemporary furniture
- Apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (master bedroom / bathroom are used by the hosts)
- 1 private guest bedroom / bathroom is for rent (up to 2 people)
- 1 living room sofa bed (sleeps an additional 2 people - if needed)
- South facing outdoor terrace (1/3 covered) with patio furniture & BBQ
- Private guest bedroom with a King (180cm) bed, full closet, night stand, reading light, full-length mirror and lockable door
- Living room with a Queen (160cm) Tempurpedic sofa bed
- Private guest bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Dining room table with 4 chairs
- Full kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, toaster, tea maker, blender, juicer appliances and kitchenwares (dishes, glasses, utensils, etc.)
- Desk with printer / scanner / copier, light and computer speakers
- Fresh bed linens, towels and basic toiletries supplied
- Heating throughout apartment
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Washer and dryer (in suite)
- High-speed WiFi
- Only the living room, kitchen and dinning rooms are shared.
- Communal garden with outdoor ping png table
- Bike rack (accessible via lobby and secured in the basement)
- Street parking available directly in front of the building (free for overnight)
- Parking garages are nearby
- Restaurants and cafes along Budapester Str
- Ku'Damm shopping on Kurfürstendamm Str is only a 5 mins walk
- Famous historical sites within a 5-20 mins walk
- Tiergarten park is right in front of the apartment (simply a must walk or run)
- Bicycles can be rented from the cafe just beside the apartment's front-entrace
We speak English (fluent), French (fluent), Spanish (moderate) and German (only a little).
We wish you a fantastic stay in Berlin and our homey apartment.
Sean and Alex are very friendly, was great spend time with them and speak about yours and our lifes. The apartment is beatifull, confortable, clean with an excellent acomodation (email hidden). We fell better than in home. Thanks for all!
I stayed with my girlfriend for three days while visiting Berlin. We really enjoyed our stay. Alex and Sean are a lovely couple. Friendly, kind, they take care of any detail and are ready to help you in case of any problem. Location is perfect for town visiting. Lovely apartment, modern and clean. The private bedroom is silent and comfortable. The personal bathroom was super clean! Very friendly atmosphere at home.
Lovely place, very central and really nice hosts! Was a pleasure to stay there and love to come back when I'm in Berlin!
We can't say enough good things about this experience. Sean and Alex are such friendly hosts - we really had some very interesting and fun conversations. The place is very clean, modern and welcoming. They live right in the heart of Berlin. We even watched the preparations for the President of South Korea to come and go from the Intercontinental Hotel. They told us about all the attractions and how to get to them. Public transportation is right at the door and they live near the Zoo and the train station. We chose to do a lot of walking. We could walk through the Tiergarten to the Brandenburg Gate and the other important historical commemorative markers. It was easy to find our way back home as we could follow the markers to the Zoo.
We had wonderful time in Berlin, and big thanks of making it possible belongs to Alex and Sean who kindly hosted us. Got really prompt replies when making reservation, good instructions how to get there and when arrived tips to e.g. local restaurants & what to do. In short, great hosts and great place to stay at, highly recommended!
Great location and helpful hosts. Highly recommended! I would stay there again.
This was such a nice flat - warm, cosy, modern and super clean. Alex and Sean were so welcoming, fun, and friendly. The location was perfect, in a cool and safe neighborhood with 200 bus right at the front door. Plus I had my own private bathroom better than one you'd find in a luxury hotel. I'd definitely stay again!
I felt like I was visiting friends with the nicest flat ever, because the place was gorgeous and Sean and Alex were warm, welcoming, fun, interesting, and made both me and my teenage son feel completely comfortable and at home. I've been to Berlin four times and this was by far my favourite. The location was perfect, in a cool, safe, attractive neighborhood with the excellent 200 bus right out the door. The flat was unspeakably clean and beautiful, bathroom was private and better than a posh hotel's, bed was comfy, kitchen was great. etc etc. And to top it all off, Sean and Alex made me feel like I was their oldest and dearest friend, while still giving me space and privacy. Truly ideal, can't say enough good things.
I was in Berlin for 3 days and was so lucky, that I found Sean and Alex's apartment. The flat is lovely, super tidy and clean, and also very good situated. The room and the bathroom are great. My whole experience was very good, I felt like at home. Strongly recommend it!
They made our stay very cool :) we talked a lot with Sean first day we came cuz at that time he was alone in the house
He was so kind and helpful person of course gave us information a lot. We would like to stay again
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.