Private guest bedroom & bathroom available in a large contemporary style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and south facing terrace apartment right in the heart of Charlottenburg, West Berlin. The ideal base for exploring the city from a central location. For groups of more than 2 people we can accommodate up to an additional 2 people on the sofa bed (queen sized tempurpedic mattress) in the living room.
This upscale and safe Charlottenburg neighborhood apartment is directly opposite the Intercontinental hotel, a short walk to the Ku'Damm (the famous Kurfürstendamm shopping area) and the Kadewe (the Saks Fifth Ave. of Berlin).
The Tiergarten (central park of Berlin) home to many famous sites including: the Siegessaeule - Victory Tower, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag (Germany's parliament) and the Holocaust Memorial. The famous Berlin Zoo & Aquarium . The Spree river (runs through the city) is only 1 block away and where you can take river tours.
Many U-Bahns (underground trains) and S-Bahns (overground trains) are close by. Walk 5 mins to Wittenburg Platz (U1, U2, U3) or 10 mins to Zooligischer Garten (U2, U9, S5, S7, S75, other regional trains). From Zoologischer Garten you can take the train to/from Schonefeld and the bus to/from Tegel airports. The 200 bus stops right outside our door and the 100 bus is only a 5 mins walk. Almost half of Berlin's buses stop at the Zoologischer Garten station.
- 90 m. sq. apartment styled with contemporary furniture
- Apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (master bedroom / bathroom are used by the hosts)
- 1 private guest bedroom / bathroom is for rent (up to 2 people)
- 1 living room sofa bed (sleeps an additional 2 people - if needed)
- South facing outdoor terrace (1/3 covered) with patio furniture & BBQ
- Private guest bedroom with a King (180cm) bed, full closet, night stand, reading light, full-length mirror and lockable door
- Living room with a Queen (160cm) Tempurpedic sofa bed
- Private guest bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Dining room table with 4 chairs
- Full kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, toaster, tea maker, blender, juicer appliances and kitchenwares (dishes, glasses, utensils, etc.)
- Desk with printer / scanner / copier, light and computer speakers
- Fresh bed linens, towels and basic toiletries supplied
- Heating throughout apartment
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Washer and dryer (in suite)
- High-speed WiFi
- Only the living room, kitchen and dinning rooms are shared.
- Communal garden with outdoor ping png table
- Bike rack (accessible via lobby and secured in the basement)
- Street parking available directly in front of the building (free for overnight)
- Parking garages are nearby
- Restaurants and cafes along Budapester Str
- Ku'Damm shopping on Kurfürstendamm Str is only a 5 mins walk
- Famous historical sites within a 5-20 mins walk
- Tiergarten park is right in front of the apartment (simply a must walk or run)
- Bicycles can be rented from the cafe just beside the apartment's front-entrace
We speak English (fluent), French (fluent), Spanish (moderate) and German (only a little).
We wish you a fantastic stay in Berlin and our homey apartment.
Great location and helpful hosts. Highly recommended! I would stay there again.
This was such a nice flat - warm, cosy, modern and super clean. Alex and Sean were so welcoming, fun, and friendly. The location was perfect, in a cool and safe neighborhood with 200 bus right at the front door. Plus I had my own private bathroom better than one you'd find in a luxury hotel. I'd definitely stay again!
I felt like I was visiting friends with the nicest flat ever, because the place was gorgeous and Sean and Alex were warm, welcoming, fun, interesting, and made both me and my teenage son feel completely comfortable and at home. I've been to Berlin four times and this was by far my favourite. The location was perfect, in a cool, safe, attractive neighborhood with the excellent 200 bus right out the door. The flat was unspeakably clean and beautiful, bathroom was private and better than a posh hotel's, bed was comfy, kitchen was great. etc etc. And to top it all off, Sean and Alex made me feel like I was their oldest and dearest friend, while still giving me space and privacy. Truly ideal, can't say enough good things.
I was in Berlin for 3 days and was so lucky, that I found Sean and Alex's apartment. The flat is lovely, super tidy and clean, and also very good situated. The room and the bathroom are great. My whole experience was very good, I felt like at home. Strongly recommend it!
They made our stay very cool :) we talked a lot with Sean first day we came cuz at that time he was alone in the house
He was so kind and helpful person of course gave us information a lot. We would like to stay again
I feel it's even better than the intercontinental across the street.
I could not have asked for a more comfortable stay or a more local experience than in Alex and Sean's place. The place looks exactly like in the pictures and I loved that private guest shower/toilet. This place is quite central and too easy to find - which is a good thing :) These guys are so accommodating and polite. It was a pleasure to have known them and I won't hesitate to go back there again or even to recommend their place to the next person. Till next time Alex and Sean! xoxo
Nice room spacious and clean and perfect location for me as I attended a conference across the street. Plenty of buses/taxis and close to the centre for the shops and places to eat.
Fantastic place and great location. Really enjoyed my stay there. Absolutely would book with them again.
Couldn't have asked for a more welcoming, clean and comforting place to stay with such lovely, interesting and helpful hosts. From the moment we booked Alex and Sean were accomodating and friendly and this remained true throughout our stay. As a first time airbnb user this experience exceeded my expectations and it is definitely something I would do again. I would recommend anyone travelling to Berlin to stay in this perfectly positioned property. Thank you Alex and Sean for enhancing our amazing Berlin experience.