GREAT LOCATION = SO EASY TO GET AROUND!
• Newly built and fully furnished condominium with an easy access to major highways (I-35 and Mopac/Loop 1); everywhere you need/want to be within 20 minutes!
• Short 15 - 20 minute drive to downtown Austin, its nightlife and tons of restaurants!
• 15 minutes Round Rock premium outlets
• 7 minutes away you can experience the best of Austin in one single, urban location “The Domain”; open-air lifestyle center is pedestrian-friendly and offers impeccable restaurants and luxury shops anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macys and Dillards.
• Convenient commute (within 10 minutes) to Dell, Samsung, National Instruments, IBM
• Walking distance to Wal-Mart, Starbucks and post office, within 5 minute drive to many eateries, HEB, Target, Best Buy, Sears, 24-hr Fitness and Gold's Gym, 5 min drive to HOSPITAL
• Safe and quiet neighborhood, perfect for young professionals, but also suitable for young families, transitioning executives, out-of-area contractors or those just traveling!
ABOUT CONDO + AMENITIES
• 1360 sqft of comfortable living space, 2 stories, build in 2011
• 2 bedrooms + loft/office space
• 2.5 bath (master bedroom located on the second floor has attached full bathroom with shower, separate soak in tub with Jacuzzi/jets and double sinks. Guest bath is also located upstairs and the powder room/half bath conveniently located on the main floor). Master bedroom with king size bed, guest bedroom with queen size bed.
• Walk-in closets in both bedrooms, additional storage throughout the house
• Fenced, private, furnished and covered patio with a grassy backyard facing green belt
• Attached 2 car garage (with shelving for extra storage) and additional parking available
• Stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops (4 burner gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with build in water and ice dispenser, coffee maker, toaster oven, all the cookware and utensils available!)
• Dining table set (seats 6)
• Towels, kitchen towels and linens provided
• Full size Washer + Drier (located upstairs, next to the bedrooms)
• Security Alarm system available
• Utilities Included (Gas, Electricity, Water, Sewage, Trash)
• Wi-Fi and Cable TV included
• Dual heat/cooling zone (gas heat)
• Ceiling fans in living room & master bedroom
• Only few steps away, there is shared and covered barbecue area with a fish pond; ideal for bigger private parties
• Negotiable for long-term lease!
We have been staying at Petra's condo for about two months. We love it here. The condo is completely furnished, neat and clean. It is very quiet but close to everything. Petra is very hospitable and accommodating. She's very attentive to our needs and always making sure that we enjoy our stay. We would recommend Petra's place to anyone who needs a temporarily place to stay in Austin. Thank you, Petra! :-)
Petra is quick to reply which came in handy couple times. The condo is stocked of all you need to be on vacation but still enjoy the comforts of home. She even has spices and wine glasses :) The condo looks amazing and very clean and super fresh. The bed was very comfortable (memory foam mattress). Couple things to note: we are coldies and prefer to use throws when cuddling on the couch vs heaters so if you are like us you might want to pack an extra throw blanket and bring your own toiletries (which we always do anyways). Overall enjoyed our stay and would be staying here again :) thank you Petra!
We were four professional women from different parts of the country sharing lodging Th-Mon during a nearby health practitioner conference. We were very grateful to have the extra space, amenities and cost-savings of Petra's condo versus the conference hotel.
We were so busy through the entire day and into the evening that we didn't have much time to really take in all the wonderfulness of the condo, but we were grateful to have a fridge for leftovers and a stove for tea. Echoing others, that master bedroom mattress is COMFY, and I was glad to see it had an organic cover.
I was very excited to have a jacuzzi, and I used it a couple times. Heads-up: make sure the wall-switch and pump power button are turned off before you start filling, or the jets will spray. And, in case it hasn't been used in a while, you might want to first fill with cold water and run the jets a bit to clear them out. I think that's par for the course with any jacuzzi that doesn't see frequent use.
The little desk/office nook is nice, too. I was able to use that to study one morning while a roomie took a conference call in one bedroom and another roomie slept in the other bedroom.
The condo is in a nice little development that is both close to I-35 and nestled in sort of a woodsy, peaceful valley setting. It's near a main drag, and a Walgreens is within walking distance in case you didn't pack toiletries. It felt like a pretty safe area to me. I actually took the Car2Go from the airport's "Parking Spot," parked it at The Domain/Esperanza parking strip (which is the only official parking area north of the Car2Go Home Area), and walked about three miles to the condo after dark, near midnight. It was a lovely walk in balmy 60-degree weather (I'd just come from -30 degrees in Minnesota January), and I even saw a doe and a buck with a rack walking through the nearby college's parking lot. Not sure if that kind of thing is for everybody, but it was a great way for me to shake off the flight and get some exercise before some long days of sitting in conference. :-)
Communication with Petra was prompt and clear both prior to and during our stay. We really appreciated her hospitality and generosity. The flexible check-in/check-out time was also helpful, since we were coming from different places and arriving at different times.
We could have not asked for a more convenient location. Not more than 15 mintues from anything. The house has everything you need and the beds are beyond comfortable.
When my family and I first arrived at Petra's home, we were very impressed with the interior design and that everything was clean. The place is fairly new, and there is a 2-car garage attached to it. She left clear instructions and information on the bulletin board, which was very helpful. We made sure to help her clean up the place, and left it the way we found it because the home is too beautiful! Petra was very easy to communicate with, and a great host for our short weekend stay in Austin. I would highly recommend her place!
We needed a rental for my parents visiting from out of state and after quick communication from Petra, we sealed the deal and were excited to find a place they could feel at home at. Not only was it totally PERFECT, the added little things like chocolates and a fresh clean smell really made it feel welcome. It is decorated elegantly and has every small thing in the kitchen you could use! The house was spotless and exceptional. We most definitely will come back again when it's needed! Thank you, Petra :-)
beautiful place to stay. All the comforts of home were there. I now wonder why I stayed at hotels in Austin! Petra was very friendly and approachable, and responded to texts immediately. We will definitely be staying here again if it is available!
Petra was a breeze to communicate with and I would gladly stay at her place again.
Great experience. New house with lot of amenities, excellent neighborhood. If you are in group larger than 2 this is good choice for you. Petra is also fantastic host. She organized everything, and responded to every our message in matter of minute. Would definitely recommend this place and Petra.
Petra's condo was awesome!!!!! Super clean, super comfortable! The beds were magnificent!!!! I would recommend it to anyone!!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.