Location Perfect for the traveler that wants to experience the real SF!
All the amenities and styling of a modern hotel, plus the comforts of home.
Private In-Law Apartment located in Cole Valley situated among a beautiful row of Victorian "painted ladies". This apartment has been completely renovated in 2012. Think Victorian meets the W Hotel. Chic, modern, and updated with all the amenities you would need being away from home.
Located just one block away from Cole Street where you can find all your conveniences.... many restaurants (including.. cafes, breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner), bars, bakery, wine/deli/cheese store, ice cream bar!, video store, pharmacy, grocery store, postal shop, gift shops, salons, cleaners, gym and more.
2 1/2 blocks from the famous "Haight-Ashbury", where you will find even more dining and shopping. Blocks from the Golden Gate Park (15 minute walk).
Hosts do not live above apartment in the house since July 1st 2013. The home has been leased out long term.
Professionally cleaned after every guest.
No pets have lived here for those who have allergies.
No smoking allowed.
The unit is kid friendly. All outlets have protective covers. All the paint used in the unit are low VOC paints.
- Modern apartment with hardwood floors, area rug & natural light in front room.
- Heated. Electric fireplace in main seating area. Radiant heat in bedroom. Electric heat in bathroom.
- One Bedroom (KING size bed, pillow top Kluft Aireloom (for those who know)) with closet, fine linen, 8 down alternative pillows, BOSE am/fm alarm clock, BlueAir Room Air Filter and Sharper Image Noise Maker.
- Full Kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, refrigerator/freezer/ice maker, dishwasher, sink, stove/range/microwave, fully equipped, Nespresso espresso machine.
- Full bath with shower & jacuzzi tub, toilet, sink, hair dryer, lighted vanity mirror.
- Private washer & dryer, iron/iron board
- 42" Flat LCD Screen TV, Direct TV, Movie Channels (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax & Music Channels), DVD Player
- Complimentary Nespresso Espresso Pods/Teas
- Basic pantry supplies for cooking.
- Basic Kitchen Set-up (plates, utensils, cookware, napkins)
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Printer
- On occasion we will leave treats if we can ;)
- Fold out Twin Size Bed in Seating Area (no charge)
- Aero Bed (no charge)
- Pack n Play (no charge)
- Any other need?, please let us know in advance of you stay
- N-Judah line (our MUNI, local light rail car) is one block away and minutes to downtown.
- Bus line 33 Parnassus stops directly in front of the apartment.
- Cab/Taxi is more readily hailed from Cole Street. Otherwise may be called to location.
PARKING: Please Read
- Street ONLY. Be very aware of SF Parking Regulations. This apartment is located in a residential neighborhood and as such a parking permit is required for extended lengths of time. 2 hour limited parking from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, Sat/Sun & select holidays exempt.
Extended hours of parking (all day street parking) is available JUST one block away and is readily available during daytime hours. Your vehicle can also be left there for several days.
Look out for parking signs. Watch driveways, red curbs, crosswalks, handicapped ramps and curb your wheels when on the smallest hill.
- Golden Gate Park is minutes away. Bicycles may be rented from many of the bike shops located on Stanyan Street (3 blocks away).
- Haight Street, located 2 blocks to the north. Shops and restaurants galore.
- Farmer's Market (website hidden)_home.php?market_id=41 (every Wednesdays, 3:00pm to 7:00pm, April through October) located at Waller and Stanyan Streets at the edge of Golden Gate Park.
- Off the Grid (Food Truck circuit, (website hidden)) 10-13 creative gourmet food trucks and live music (every Thursday, except during winter months from 5:00pm to 9:00pm).
- Nearby Hiking... Buena Vista Park, Corona Heights & Twin Peaks.
- Corona Heights/Randall Museum (local park with dog run) This is an awesome little children's museum that is a 10 minute walk just to the south-west of Cole Valley.
There is nothing shared, this is a self contained private separate apartment with a full bath/toilet and kitchen.
Brand new Bosch (2014) washer and dryer.
We have key coded door locks and you will receive your codes the day of your arrival.
We are sometimes there to greet you and we sometimes leave treats from our bakery for you too.
Once you arrive we are available via text messaging 24/7 to help out with tips on SF or answer any questions on the apartment.
*We have found in the past difficulties texting with non-USA mobile phone numbers because of your particular text messaging plan when traveling. If this is the case, please don't hesitate to call us directly. Email and Airbnb messaging might have a little delay, depending on the time of the day.
It's Cole Valley! Centrally located with easy access to public transportation.
A great small neighborhood just close enough to the historic Haight-Ashbury, yet far enough to avoid the noise.
Golden Gate Park is just a 10-15 minute walk away. Take the N-Judah train at the bottom of the hill less than a mile away to 9th & Irving, from there you can walk 5 minutes to the Academy of Sciences, De Young Museum or the Japanese Tea Garden.
Just one block down the street you have every type of store you might need while on vacation. Cafes, restaurants (Italian/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi, French, Mexican, American), Italian centric wine bar, pharmacy, wine/liquor store, grocery store, beauty supply, post office, gym and more.
IDEAL! Extremely convenient access to public transportation. Both bus and train are within a block.
We keep some basic stocked in the pantry. Help yourself to anything in the pantry, refrigerator or freezer.
Enjoy our Nespresso coffee center.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4200 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This was a great place- perfect Cole Valley location, clean, modern apartment, very organized hosts in all respects. I would stay there again and again. 10 out of 10.
Amy was terrific! Easy to communicate with about an issue we had we Direct TV.
Also gave us some stellar restaurant recommendations. We have stayed in several Airbnb places around Cole Valley, but this location was perfect. No parking space was a slight inconvenience.
Enjoyed all the many amenities the hosts provided and their very green high-tech apartment- great on functionality if giving up a bit on comfort.
All in all, a positive experience and would return again.
This was my first Airbnb experience and it couldn't have been better! Arnold and Amy were great and their place was ideal both in location and the actual living space. It was beautiful, clean and comfortable. I hope to stay there again on my next trip to San Francisco.
These guys have a great place. I had a great time staying here and it was in a nice quiet location a couple stops on mini outside of the city.
Great place! Great location. They have thought through the details.
Arnold & Amy's suite is a gem. Also easy to connect with before arrival, and had great suggestions for the Bay Area. Everything was just as it is in the pictures and better. Close to transit, walking distance to Golden Gate Park and Haight St., great amenities in the Cole Valley neighbourhood - restaurants, coffeeshops, small grocers. Everything was clean and you can tell all appliances and furnishings were top of the line. The Nespresso was a nice luxury and all the back issues of Dwell were a pleasant surprise. Would definitely stay again.
The place was clean, cozy and perfect. Had a great stay in San Francisco thanks to the apartment. The coffee and tea selection will also blow your mind! Thanks for letting me stay in this awesome place.
Arnold and Amy were wonderful hosts. From our initial communication, to the detailed guide they prepared on the apartment, local restaurants and sights as well as the very helpful little instruction labels placed around the apartment - the whole experience felt like a community one as opposed to a hotel-like transaction.
The apartment is very, very nice - good natural light, comfortable, plenty of 5 star quality linens and towels, has everything one could need (even a printer!).
The location is perfect too - a block away from Cole St with grocery stores and plenty of great restaurants.
I would recommend this apartment to everyone, and definitely hope to stay here again.
The location was incredible!! Two short blocks from all the wonders of Haight Street (especially the vintage clothes shops!) and one block from beautiful cafes and shops in Cole Valley. Not to mention walking distance to a fabulous organic supermarket which is high on my needs list.
Arnold and Amy were very helpful and responded immediately whenever I needed to ask them a question.
The apartment was great. There were a few issues to start with such as the internet not working or the gas oven or the TV. But they responded very promptly and we worked out that the cord had fallen out of the modem which wasn't easy to find without them telling me and out of the back of the TV box thingy (just very bad luck) and the gas oven hardly gets used so it just needed extra long priming. Once these issues were ironed out it was smooth sailing and it really felt like a cosy home away from home.
I would definitely stay again.
Nyoppusset og fin leilighet i et herlig nabolag. Elsket boblebadet, samt at det var både vaskemaskin, tørketrommel og oppvaskmaskin der. Minusene er at det er veldig lytt og at det var en del bråk fra de som bor over, samt at det kun var to barkrakker på spiseplassen, og generelt få sitteplasser i leiligheten. Hadde lite kontakt med vertene da det var veldig god info i leiligheten, samt at alt fungerte fint. Men de gangene jeg tok kontakt fikk jeg kjapt svar!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.