(Minimum 5 Night stay over Xmas New Year Period) Secluded and Quiet, 1 Bedroom Apt with Balcony
This modern retro 1 bedroom apartment is very secluded, set on the 2nd floor at the back of a small quiet block, which features a large garden at the rear and a balcony with views out over north Bondi.
The apartment has new polished timber floors, and is east facing with large windows and very bright and light. It has an original retro 50's kitchen, modern renovated bathroom and large bedroom with study area and built-ins.
The apartment block is a 10 min walk down the hill to cafes/restaurants/bars & Bondi Beach. Plus on the fringe of Bondi Junction's retail hub, a 10-15 min walk up to shopping, dining, Westfield Shopping complex with Cinema, buses and train station into the city. There is also a bus stop just 2 mins walk from the apartment.
• Large bedroom with queen size bed, built in wardrobe, and study area
• Original retro 50's kitchen with updated benchtops and new gas stove
• Renovated spacious bathroom with huge spacious shower and washing machine, hair dryer included
• FREE Foxtel (Cable TV) and WiFi
• Large flat screen TV, DVD player and movies
• Private balcony which gets all the morning sun with views and outdoor seating
• Polished Timber Floors
• Fully Furnished
• Street parking available (no limit or meters)
• Make my apartment your home when you are staying (relax and enjoy)
• Please no smoking inside the apartment (use the balcony if required)
• No parties (I have older neighbours so please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm)
I'm a graphic designer and print maker, based in Sydney for the last few years after spending 7 years working and traveling all over the world. I have lots of lovely artworks on my walls and treasured finds from my travels on display. I have a great deal of pride and respect for people's homes and if you ever visit Bondi, i'd love for you to come and stay.