* Gorgeous Two Bedrooms Spacious Apartment with balcony
* 5 min to George Washington Bridge
* 25 min to Midtown Manhattan by bus
* Fully Equipped Kitchen - all you need available
* CABLE TV & Wireless Internet
* Free Parking
* All You Need for a Business Trip or Vacation With Kids
Exclusive park-like secluded location minutes from Manhattan. Great apartment in a private, new house on a dead end street. Proffessionally decorated, fully furnished with the smallest details in mind. The apartment is overlooking wooded land, has wall to wall carpet in the bedrooms, hardwood floor in dining area and tiled modern kitchen.
Gorgeous two bedrooms 800 sq ft / 75 m2 apartment:
- On a quiet dead end street, free and safe on-street parking - On the 2nd floor of a residential house 24/7 security and management - Everything new, meticulously clean, in excellent condition
- 15 minutes drive to Midtown Manhattan - One block to 3 major bus lines to New York (less than 5 min walk) - 25 minutes to Manhattan by bus (Port Authority bus terminal, 42nd Street & 9th Avenue)
- Walking distance to deli/supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, laundry/dry-cleaner
- Nearby 18 holes golf course and equestrian center
- Nearby county park, jogging trails, tennis courts, pool/ spa/ fitness center
- Holy Name Hospital 0.03 miles
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 2.7 miles
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV with 50” TV
- All utilities included - Southern exposure spacious balcony
- BBQ Area, enjoy the outdoors - Kids friendly /large safe backyard with swings and basketball hoop; board games, baby play pan, baby high chair.
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to JFK $ 120 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to La Guardia $ 120 flat rate - Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to Newark, NJ $ 95 flat rate - Drop off or pick up from Manhattan (Port Authority - 41 St and 9th Ave.) $ 45 flat rate up to 2 people and
$ 65 flat rate for a group of more than 2 people
- A free ride to the local supermarket
- Mountain bike rentals $ 10 p/day ( $ 30 p/week ) - Child care $ 8 per/hour
- Laundry - $10 per load (wash, dry, fold) - New York guided tours available upon request
-One QUEEN size bed (sleeps two),
-One FULL size bed (sleeps two),
-Couch (sleeps one),
-Additional available twin size Aerobed (sleeps one),
-Baby play pan available on request.
Family with two lovely daughters (7 and 11) are ready to help you with any needs you might have to make your short term or extended stay as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
A perfect place for family vacationing , the world traveler or corporate housing. Short Term Rental and Daily Stay available.
Staying with us you’ll be getting more than top quality accommodations, for sure you'll be looking forward to come back again and you’ll be telling your friends what a great place you have found.
References furnished by request.
We had a fine experience, George and Silvia were available and helpful.
This apartment is extremely close to where my mom lives, so it was very convenient for us. We also had a car which made it easy to get around.
The house was fab and exactly the way shown in the pics. It was very clean and beautiful. A lot of items were already in the fridge and kitchen. The location of the home was well connected from a direct bus number 167 and it takes about 30 mins max. Silvia and her family was very helpful in every possible way. We enjoyed every moment of our trip in NY.
Sylvia and George were gracious hosts. The apartment is exactly as it appears, on a dead end street overlooking the woods. Fresh, clean towels, and a clean apartment. The best part was the amenities that so few hosts offer, such as bathroom tissue, soaps, kitchen towels, and also condiments for cooking i.e. sugar, salt. If you like to cook, as we do, there is an adequate supply of utensils. If you commute to NY-Times Square, the express bus was approximately 30 mins during rush hour. You can't beat that! Yes, we would most certainly stay here again!
I had a wonderful stay at Silvia's house. She and her Family are very kind and nice. We stayed for almost 4 weeks and absolutely no complaint... When I come back next year I'll definitely stay here again, thanks Silvia!!
Very Nices places
Really had a fantastic stay! Apartment was clean and very comfortable. Looking forward to returning on our next trip!
This apartment was just as pictured - clean and spacious, and very private. Great for a family, since there's an air mattress, in addition to the two bedrooms. Plenty of things in the kitchen, including coffee and a coffee machine, which I really appreciated in the mornings. Close to bus routes to New York, and also a nice park to run in. Arrival and departure handled very smoothly, despite getting in on Thanksgiving. Would definitely stay here again!
Silvia and George, were among exelentes hosts, they were very friendly and helpful, they gave us all the information necessary to transport and shopping. The apartment has all the amenities required for a few days so comfortable, the neighborhood is very quiet, has a bus stop a block away. We truly live an extraordinary experience. The widely recommended ....
Wonderful space, nicely decorated and comfortable. Relatively close to bus stops into NYC which was great. Our flight was delayed so we got in very late, and Silvia kindly stayed up to meet us.
Only other comment is that It was our first airbnb experience so we were surprised that the laundry was actually something they charge for and not a machine in the apartment, so just a heads up if others are planning on using the washer/dryer.
My brother, my boyfriend Don and I had the pleasure to stay at Silvia's place while visiting New York. The apartment is great, as shown in the pictures, and clean. We loved the 50" flat tv screen. ;)
Very close to the place (5 mins by car) there is also a supermarket or restaurants if you fancy having dinner out.
Silvia was a very helpful host!
We used the bus to go to Manhattan every day. The stop is right around the corner (in front of Dairy Queen) and the round trip was 8.50.
We definitely had a great time.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT