About This Listing
Looking in Milan for a cosy and semi-central home? Choose our place! A wide living room with a lovely relax corner + kitchen and a bathroom are on the 4th floor. In the attic, there is a splendid bedroom and a fascinating bathroom with tub.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor with lift in an ancient building (casa di ringhiera), recently renovated with hardwood floors on two levels.
Entering the apartment, you will find a large lounge with dining area, a kitchen with all comforts and a lovely relax corner. On the same ground, there is a design bathroom with a large shower.
Going up, you will access to a spacious and very bright attic, with a fascinating second bathroom with tub and a charming, quiet and cosy double bedroom. The apartment is tastefully decorated, equipped with Wi-Fi and enriched with a lot of cult pieces of Italian design.
Our house will meet your desires whether you are seeking for a pleasant place to retreat and relax after a hard day's work, or you want to "bite" the city enjoying its sparkling energy, from the aperitif at sunset to a croissant at sunrise.
- Free Wi-Fi up to 20 mega
- Oven, washing machine, dishwasher (detergents included), and hair dryer
- Flat screenTV
- Cutlery, plates, glasses, pots and pans
- Central heating for the winter and air conditioning for the summer
- Bed and bath linen
- Bike parking.
Interaction with Guests
The whole apartment is just for you. If you need anything, just contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
The home is located in a semi-central area well known in Milan because:
- A stone's throw from Isola, currently the trendiest district of the city, full of cool clubs like the Blue Note jazz club, Frida and Alcatraz, one of the most famous live club in Milan. In close proximity of the apartment there are 2 supermarkets, one just in front of it, one 50 feet away from it. Both of them are often open on Sunday too.
In very few tram stops - or 15 minutes’ walk -, you can reach the elegant Corso Como, Corso Garibaldi and the peculiar China town of via Paolo Sarpi. This is far away from the stereotypical China town: it is elegant and peculiar... a must, in my opinion!
The building is located on a busy road but the apartment is very quiet because it overlooks the beautiful and green inner courtyard.
The road is a multiethnic one, due to the numerous public transport passing on, but it is safe too.
And if you are looking for ...
• a pizza?
- In two steps, via Thaon di Revel 28, there is a pizzeria “Alla Fontana” where you can find pizza by the slice and several hot dishes. The place is rustic but the food is delicious. And if at the checkout leave a penny tip… feel the music!
- If you want the real Neapolitan pizza in a casual yet cosy pizzeria, give a try to Vulkania (Via Valtellina, 63). Taste the classic margherita or push yourself on the real tradition with the chicory and black olives ... You will love it!
- If you want to do some more steps and reach Corso Como area, we recommend Rosso Pomodoro (largo La Foppa, 1). Their pizzas and other succulent dishes are made with the finest italian DOP ingredients (protected denomination of origin) and this, believe it, makes a huge difference. A pizza that you will never forget!
• a beer?
- If you want a nice place to enjoy Spanish specialties accompanied by local and foreign beers, in via Thaon de Revel, 9 there is “Ajo Blanco”, a place where you can also find the classic tapas and sangria.
- Why not try the “Café Nord Est”? It’s an informal place in via Borsieri 35 where you can chat while sipping your beer in peace. On Sunday, they also serve a brunch.
• an aperitif?
- Try Mexicali (Via Valtellina, 33) to enjoy a young pleasant atmosphere and a lot of tastes, also of Mexican cuisine, to accompany your cocktail
- Frida (via Pollaiuolo 3) is one of the more in vogue hipster local of Milan. Between vintage furniture and original posters, here you will find an environment that ranges from the underground to the radical chic
- DOM is a nice bar on Corso Como, 5. We would suggest it because the drinks are rich and varied and their terrace is perfect to enjoy one of the most famous and posh Milanese lounge
- If you want to do two more steps we recommend the Princi Bakery in Largo la Foppa 2. You can go there with the excuse of the aperitif but do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pizza by the slice, the baguettes with olives and the sweet vanilla cakes ... mouth-watering!
The home is located just 3 tube stops far from Milan Central station (less than 10 minutes) and it’s 7 stops far from Duomo (about 15, max 20 minutes to easily reach the very hearth of the city).
- Joined by two tram lines (2 and 4), a bus line (70) that in 5 stops leads to Corso Como, 3 circular lines (90, 91 and 92) and Lancetti station it is easy and fast, exactly 10 minutes, to reach the Rho Fiera (EXPO).
- Also convenient for those coming to Milan by car, thanks to the large parking area close to the apartment and the nearby exit to the highway.
So, dear visitor, our home will be certainly a nice and very convenient landing place for your visit to Milan!
Other Things to Note
You will find in the kitchen at your arrival: coffee, tea, fresh fruit and more, for a fast breakfast.
For late check-in after 06.00 p.m. an additional cost of € 20,00 will be applied.
the apartment you are entering it is our home, our nest, the place that we love and we furnished and equipped with care. We ask you to pay huge attention to surfaces and objects that compose it, from the design table to the stove, from the floors to the bathtub. We also kindly ask you not to smoke in the home and to wash your own dishes and pans.
In short, dear guest, there is only one rule in our house: treat it with love!
Listing description was accurate, place was exactly as described and exactly what we needed.
Close to metro and we did not need more than 10 min ride to get to Duomo.
Flat was clean and have all necessary features including washing machine and dish washer. i would rent place with pleasure again.
Marcelo greeted us upon arrival, and he showed us around and explained everything we needed. Also, there was an instruction book, which we could refer to when we needed.
Very clean, yet stylish, quiet and safe.
Near from Milan Central Station, so very convenient if traveling via train. Although it is not exactly located in the city center (Duomo area), we still found it very convenient as the tram station is right outside of the building. We mainly used the tram, and it was very easy to get around. (Tram no 2 goes to Duomo so no need to walk down to Metro station!). Also, as described in the listing, walkable distance to Corso Como and also to China town.
We had a very pleasant stay here, and strongly recommend if you are looking for a place to stay in Milan.
We do not know Chiara, but Marcelo was exceptional.
He was attentive at our reception, gave us tour tips.
The apartment is the same as the photos, near the station, easy access.
Everything in the apartment is new, clean and fragrant, and you find everything you need.
We love the apartment.
Buongiorno a tutti
We stayed 2 nights in the apartment. After Marcelo gave us the keys and briefly explained everything, it felt already like HOME.
The apartment had it all:
- located near the centre,
- very clean,
- breakfast :)
I definitely recommend the apartment/hosts and would like to rent the apartment again when I'm in town.
Appartamento carino pulito e confortevole. Mi è piaciuto la privacy del condominio e della proprietaria. Marcelo disponibilissimo non ha fatto mancare niente al mio arrivo, con tanto di frutta nel tavolo .
I strongly recommend Chiara’s apartment!!
It is really cozy and exactly as seen on the photos.
Functional, fully equipped, with nice decoration and ambience.
Well kept, very clean and pleasant.
Convenient position at 4 minutes walk from 2 metro stations (yellow line 3) and approx. 10 euro taxi from Stazione Centrale. Taxi stand just around the corner.
Exactly in front of the building there is a super market, however our host provided breakfast supplies, fresh fruit, juice, mineral water and wine!
The only negative comment I have to share is that we felt a little unsafe, walking out of the building, mostly after dark, because of the neighborhood. In the building and the apartment though, it felt extremely safe.
Marcello has been very helpful sharing with us a lot of information; thanks again!
The apartment das just as described, and even better: it's super clean, cosy, modern and stylish. Marcelo and Chiara take care of every detail, and make you feel like if you were in your own place. The apartment is also perfectly located. It was a perfect experience and if I ever go back to Milano, I have no doubt I wanna go back there
About the Host, Chiara
Hi there, my name is Chiara and, with my friend Marcelo, I manage my beloved home in Milan. Both of us are passionate about Italian design, so you will find several famous design products scattered across the apartment.
We do our best to welcome you and let you feel at home, enjoying the comforts and features of the apartment and its neighbourhood. See you soon!
Ciao, sono Chiara e, insieme al mio amico Marcelo, ci occupiamo del mio amato appartamento di Milano. Siamo appassionati di design italiano, per questo troverai numerosi pezzi di design famosi disseminati nell'appartamento. Faremo del nostro meglio per rendere la tua permanenza piacevole, facendoti scoprire tutte le comodita' della casa, dell'area intorno e della citta' di (website hidden) vediamo presto!
Exactly in front of my house!Viale Stelvio Milan Lombardy 20159
Taxi cab station: you can take a taxi starting from this always served taxi parkingVia Carlo Farini Milan Lombardy 20159
Very large store where you find fresh fish and a wide range of products.Via Carlo Farini Milan Lombardy 20159
PharmacyVia Lepontina Milan Lombardy 20159
A stones throw from home, there is this pizzeria where you will find pizza by the slice and several hot dishes. The place is rustic but the food is delicious. Leave a penny tip and feel the chorus!Via Genova Giovanni Thaon Di Revel Milano 20159
Here you find a young and carefree atmosphere and a lot of tastes, expecially of Mexican cuisine, to accompany your cocktail.
Its one of the most important and funny live performing disco of all North Italy. Go there if you want to listen good music, to dance and to stay in crowd.Via Valtellina Milan Lombardy 20159
If you want the real Neapolitan pizza in a casual pizzeria thats the place! Taste the classic margherita or push yourself on the traditional with the chicory and black olives ... You will love it!Via Valtellina Milan Lombardy 20159
PharmacyVia Thaon de Revel Milan Lombardy
If you like Spanish specialties accompanied by local and foreign beers, you would enjoy “Ajo Blanco”, a place where you can also find the classic tapas and sangria.Via Genova Giovanni Thaon di Revel, 9 / A Milan MI 20159
Why not try the “Café Nord Est”? It’s an informal place where you can chat while sipping your beer in peace. On Sunday, then, you can enjoy the brunch.Via Pietro Borsieri Milan MI 20159
The Frida is one of the most in vogue hipster local of Milan. Between vintage furniture and original posters, here you will find an environment that ranges from the underground to the radical chicVia Antonio Pollaiuolo Milan Lombardy 20159
Greek restaurant ready-to-eat. Takeaways with high tables to eat on the spot. One of the few places in Milan to find a wonderful and very tasty gyros pita, including vegetarian one.Via Maurizio Quadrio Milan Lombardy 20154
A very beautiful wine bar where you can find high quality wines, also chilly. You can sit there and taste a red wine glass wirh some delicatessen or bring your bottle home.Via Maurizio Quadrio Milan Lombardy 20154
I would suggest it because the drink is plentiful and varied and terrace is perfect for enjoying one of the most famous Milanese lounge: Corso Como.Corso Como Milan Milano 20154
The Rossopomodoro pizza is made with the finest italian DOP ingredients (Protected Denomination of Origin) and this, believe it, makes a difference. A pizza that you will never forget!Largo La Foppa Milan Lombardia 20121
You can go here with the excuse of the aperitif but do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pizza by slices, baguettes with olives and sweet vanilla cakes ... mouth-watering!Via V. Foppa Milan Milano 20121