About this listing
Looking for a cosy and semi-central home? Book our place! A wide living room with a relax corner with kitchen + a bathroom with shower on the 4th floor and a splendid bedroom + a bathroom with tub in the attic. Well connected and fully Air condioned.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor with lift in an ancient building (casa di ringhiera), recently renovated with hardwood floors on two levels.
Entering the apartment, you will find a large lounge with dining area, a kitchen with all comforts and a lovely relax corner. On the same ground, there is a design bathroom with a large shower.
Going up, you will access to a spacious and very bright attic, with a fascinating second bathroom with tub and a charming, quiet and cosy double bedroom. The apartment is tastefully decorated, equipped with Wi-Fi and enriched with a lot of cult pieces of Italian design.
Our house will meet your desires whether you are seeking for a pleasant place to retreat and relax after a hard day's work, or you want to "bite" the city enjoying its sparkling energy, from the aperitif at sunset to a croissant at sunrise.
- Free Wi-Fi up to 20 mega
- Oven, washing machine, dishwasher (detergents included), and hair dryer
- Flat screenTV
- Cutlery, plates, glasses, pots and pans
- Central heating for the winter and air conditioning for the summer
- Bed and bath linen
- Bike parking.
Interaction with Guests
The whole apartment is just for you. If you need anything, just contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
The apartment (a typical Milanese building) is located in an extremely convenient area to explore the city: several buses, trams and a taxi area are available just outside the building. 3 tube stations (Maciachini, Isola and Zara) and 1 train station (Milano Lancetti) with direct connection to the Expo and Rho Fair are reachable in 5 minutes. The apartment is located at a walking distance to Corso Como and Porta Nuova, probably the most exciting areas of Milan.
The home is located in a semi-central area well known in Milan because:
- A stone's throw from Isola, currently the trendiest district of the city, full of cool clubs like the Blue Note jazz club, Frida and Alcatraz, one of the most famous live club in Milan. In close proximity of the apartment there are 2 supermarkets, one just in front of it, one 50 feet away from it, open 24 hour and open on Sunday too.
In very few tram stops - or 15 minutes' walk -, you can reach the elegant Corso Como, Corso Garibaldi and the peculiar China town of via Paolo Sarpi. This is far away from the stereotypical China town: it is elegant and peculiar... a must, in my opinion!
The building is located on a busy road but the apartment is very quiet because it overlooks the beautiful and green inner courtyard.
The road is a multiethnic one, due to the numerous public transport passing on, but it is safe too.
And if you are looking for ...
• a pizza?
- In two steps, via Thaon di Revel 28, there is a pizzeria “Alla Fontana" where you can find pizza by the slice and several hot dishes. The place is rustic but the food is delicious. And if at the checkout leave a penny tip… feel the music!
- If you want the real Neapolitan pizza in a casual yet cosy pizzeria, give a try to Vulkania (Via Valtellina, 63). Taste the classic margherita or push yourself on the real tradition with the chicory and black olives ... You will love it!
- If you want to do some more steps and reach Corso Como area, we recommend Rosso Pomodoro (largo La Foppa, 1). Their pizzas and other succulent dishes are made with the finest italian DOP ingredients (protected denomination of origin) and this, believe it, makes a huge difference. A pizza that you will never forget!
• a beer?
- If you want a nice place to enjoy Spanish specialties accompanied by local and foreign beers, in via Thaon de Revel, 9 there is “Ajo Blanco", a place where you can also find the classic tapas and sangria.
- Why not try the “Café Nord Est"? It's an informal place in via Borsieri 35 where you can chat while sipping your beer in peace. On Sunday, they also serve a brunch.
• an aperitif?
- Try Mexicali (Via Valtellina, 33) to enjoy a young pleasant atmosphere and a lot of tastes, also of Mexican cuisine, to accompany your cocktail
- Frida (via Pollaiuolo 3) is one of the more in vogue hipster local of Milan. Between vintage furniture and original posters, here you will find an environment that ranges from the underground to the radical chic
- DOM is a nice bar on Corso Como, 5. We would suggest it because the drinks are rich and varied and their terrace is perfect to enjoy one of the most famous and posh Milanese lounge
- If you want to do two more steps we recommend the Princi Bakery in Largo la Foppa 2. You can go there with the excuse of the aperitif but do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pizza by the slice, the baguettes with olives and the sweet vanilla cakes ... mouth-watering!
The home is located just 3 tube stops far from Milan Central station (less than 10 minutes) and it's 7 stops far from Duomo (about 15, max 20 minutes to easily reach the very hearth of the city).
- Joined by two tram lines (2 and 4), a bus line (70) that in 5 stops leads to Corso Como, 3 circular lines (90, 91 and 92) and Lancetti station it is easy and fast, exactly 10 minutes, to reach the Rho Fiera (EXPO).
- Also convenient for those coming to Milan by car, thanks to the large parking area close to the apartment and the nearby exit to the highway.
So, dear visitor, our home will be certainly a nice and very convenient landing place for your visit to Milan!
Other Things to Note
You will find in the kitchen at your arrival: coffee, tea, fresh fruit and more, for a fast breakfast.
For late check-in after 06.00 p.m. an additional cost of € 20,00 will be applied.
the apartment you are entering it is our home, our nest, the place that we love and we furnished and equipped with care. We ask you to pay huge attention to surfaces and objects that compose it, from the design table to the stove, from the floors to the bathtub. We also kindly ask you not to smoke in the home and to wash your own dishes and pans.
In short, dear guest, there is only one rule in our house: treat it with love!