About this listing
We are a family of 5 that share a lovely sunny villa. We occupy and rent out the entire ground floor and basement (while our friends and neighbor live in the apartment above)
We work with architecture and IT/communication and our home is modern, light and sunny. We have 3 kids from 0 to 10 years old. We play soccer, do yoga, relax in our garden or remodel our apartment or summerhouse.
The villa is xxx years old but several room have architectural designed and custom made furniture that makes it very special and modern. We have furnished our home with a mix of moderne classic scandinavian furniture, flee marked rarities and art pieces. It is all very personal. It is 135 m2 with high ceiling and no direct neighbors.
- Shared entrence
- Large livingroom with sun facing windows and big dining table, couch and tv.
- bedroom with double bed (spring mattress)
- From livingroom en-suite bedroom/tv room with double bed (futon) connected to
- kids room with two single beds (XXXLENGTH /OR LONG ENOUGH FOR GROWNS UPSXXXXXXX) Loads of toys for both genders. The room can be divided in half by a sliding wall
- glass door to small sun room with a short mattress where a kid could sleep.
- direct access to large wooden balcony in direct connection to our garden. South facing. Feel free to use our BBQ.
- Garden for sunbathing or soccer playing
- Kitchen. Architectural designed kitchen and dining table for 4 people
- Large bathroom
- Basement with washer and dryer at your disposal
- basement room with 1,5 person bed. New heated wooden floor.
- private parking for one car.
We live in the "Kings-Hood" one of the most popular residential areas in the theater district Frederiksberg. We are neighbor to the beautiful Frederiksberg Castles and Park which leads you directly to the Zoo. The park is great for running.
Within 5 min walk:
-The airport metro
- "Smallegade" A street full of delicious delicatesse shops and cafe.
- The beauatiful City Hall of Frederiksberg, which has perhaps Denmark's most famous flea market - Frederiksberg Flea. Every saturday the square is packed with people who seeks treasures.
From here the vital "Old Kings road" with its many shops, cafes and restaurants runs directly to the center of Copenhagen.
- Former Royal Copenhagen (porcelain) factory. Now exclusive apartment and Royal Copenhagen outlet sale.
- Frederiksberg Garten - huge and lovely park with castle
- Copenhagen zoo
We are pleased to welcome you and give you tips to our lovely neighborhood and town.
We are pleased to welcome you and share our lovely home with you. We value our homes and make an effort in terms of educating our children to be responsible to clean up and keep the house clean and take care of things around them. And we expect the same of our guests
Our house rules err:
- Eating at the table and not in the sofa or on the white lounge sofa
- no smoking
- no shoes indoors
- Stilettos ruining our lovely wooden floors
- No animals in the house - we have allergy sufferers
The house is cleaned thougehly weekly because our son has dust allergies.
About the Host, Sidsel
My name is Sidsel and I work with digital solotions. My husband work as an architect. We are interested in design and architecture and we enjoy aesthetic objects in our everyday life. We also have a wooden cabin/country house in Northen Zealand, which we are currently renovating in true scandinavian minimalist style with a strike of the original 70's atmosphere. This house is located just 2 minutes from the beach and will eventually come on AirBnb. We have three children, aged 9 and 7 and a newborn baby. We spend much time on sports, fleemarkets and renovating our house and cottage. We love Copenhagen and enjoy the life in the green oasis, Frederiksberg, which is in the middle of Copenhagen - actually Frederiksberg i surrounded by the capital of Denmark - Copenhagen City. Hope to welcome you. Best regards Sidsel