We are a family of 5 that share a lovely sunny villa. We occupy and rent out the entire ground floor and basement (while our friends and neighbor live in the apartment above)
We work with architecture and IT/communication and our home is modern, light and sunny. We have 3 kids from 0 to 10 years old. We play soccer, do yoga, relax in our garden or remodel our apartment or summerhouse.
The villa is xxx years old but several room have architectural designed and custom made furniture that makes it very special and modern. We have furnished our home with a mix of moderne classic scandinavian furniture, flee marked rarities and art pieces. It is all very personal. It is 135 m2 with high ceiling and no direct neighbors.
- Shared entrence
- Large livingroom with sun facing windows and big dining table, couch and tv.
- bedroom with double bed (spring mattress)
- From livingroom en-suite bedroom/tv room with double bed (futon) connected to
- kids room with two single beds (XXXLENGTH /OR LONG ENOUGH FOR GROWNS UPSXXXXXXX) Loads of toys for both genders. The room can be divided in half by a sliding wall
- glass door to small sun room with a short mattress where a kid could sleep.
- direct access to large wooden balcony in direct connection to our garden. South facing. Feel free to use our BBQ.
- Garden for sunbathing or soccer playing
- Kitchen. Architectural designed kitchen and dining table for 4 people
- Large bathroom
- Basement with washer and dryer at your disposal
- basement room with 1,5 person bed. New heated wooden floor.
- private parking for one car.
We live in the "Kings-Hood" one of the most popular residential areas in the theater district Frederiksberg. We are neighbor to the beautiful Frederiksberg Castles and Park which leads you directly to the Zoo. The park is great for running.
Within 5 min walk:
-The airport metro
- "Smallegade" A street full of delicious delicatesse shops and cafe.
- The beauatiful City Hall of Frederiksberg, which has perhaps Denmark's most famous flea market - Frederiksberg Flea. Every saturday the square is packed with people who seeks treasures.
From here the vital "Old Kings road" with its many shops, cafes and restaurants runs directly to the center of Copenhagen.
- Former Royal Copenhagen (porcelain) factory. Now exclusive apartment and Royal Copenhagen outlet sale.
- Frederiksberg Garten - huge and lovely park with castle
- Copenhagen zoo
We are pleased to welcome you and give you tips to our lovely neighborhood and town.
Our stay at Sidsel and Henrik's lovely home in the Frederiksberg neighbourhood of Copenhagen was one of the highlights of our Scandinavian vacation. The apartment was even nicer that the photos and in a perfect location for exploring Copenhagen. We walked home from Tivoli and could bike or take the metro - 2 blocks away - anywhere in the city with ease. We have two small children (ages 4 and 2) and they loved playing soccer in the yard, jumping on the trampoline, and playing with the children's toys. Sidsel also allowed us to borrow the family's bicycles and helped us to arrange babysitting for one evening so that my wife and I could go out on the town. It was a great experience for both us and our kids! The only area for improvement would be the lack of WiFi internet, but Sidsel told us about that in advance, so we made alternate arrangements for internet access. Overall it was an excellent experience and allowed us to explore the city like we were locals living in the nicest neighborhood in Copenhagen. We would recommend Sidsel and Henrik's flat in Frederiksberg highly - especially if you are traveling with children.
Sean & Amanda
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.