About this listing
triple shared room in a 80sqm flat next to transports
Hi dear visitors, welcome to Lyon !
I propose a triple room that is shared (possible to have it only for you if you pay for the extra beds and if available).
I offer :
- clean bed sheets, blanket, towel
- superfast wireless internet
- basic supplies for breakfast and meal (including pasta and rice)
- maps, information about lyon
** The room :
Tiny yet functional bedroom with 3x90cm decker beds, all new and confortable. All you need to sleep :)
** The flat and its equipments :
Very lightful flat of 80 sq.m with all you need with :
- a big living room with a table and a nice couch and TV,
- a small yet functional kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, oven, cooker, microwave, dish-washer, and all necessary tools and basic ingredients (salt, pepper, sugar, flour, pasta, rice, tea, coffea), because who wants to buy these each city they travel ?
- bathroom with shower (shampoo and gel furnished), towels, washing machine (3 euros per load with washing detergent),
- 3 different rooms (check for other offers in the same place). Warning, it can be up to 6 people in this flat, it's NOT a private flat for you :)
Free very high speed wifi (fiber optic)
grocery store and bakery 200 meters, that is 3 minutes walk
supermarket carrefour city 850 mètres, 10 minutes walk
airport 40 minutes : Rhonexpress > Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie > tram T3 > Dauphiné-Lacassagne > bus 25 > feuillat-lacassagne
velov station (bike rental service)
bus 25, C13 (part-dieu in 10 minutes, hotel de ville in 20 minutes, croix-rousse in 30 minutes) and C16 stop "feuillat-lacassagne" down the building.
métro D Monplaisir-lumière : 700 meters, that is 9 minutes by foot
métro D and tram T2 and T5 Grange-Blanche : 800 mètres, 10 minutes walk (Lyon 2 Bron 25 minutes door-to-door, eurexpo during exhibitions 25 minutes door-to-door)
** Conditions :
Strictly NON SMOKING flat, people must go to the outside of the building, on the street.
No pets, even small, are accepted in this flat.
Frequently Asked Questions :
- May I pay cash when arriving ? :
no, reservations are only online with the website. The website ensures you a safe transaction and after sale support in case of a problem. The payment will be transfered to me by the website after your arrival.
- Someone will welcome us ? :
Most of the time, I do welcome guests by myself, but it can happen, depending on my schedule and your arrival time, that I send the keys by post, or have the long term tenant welcome you at home. In no case you must disturb my neighbours, ask information or anything. They're not supposed to help you and don't want to be disturbed by my activity.
- Are we alone in the flat ? :
No, the flat is occupied by one long-term tenant in one room, one room is rented as a private double and the third room is a dormitory (cheaper and shared). Depending on the ad you selected, you have one or the other. Thus, it can be up to 7 people in the flat (it never happened :) )
- Where is the flat ? :
My flat is located where the map shows on the website. You're 50 meters from the nearest bus stop, that gets you to the train station in 10 minutes. There is a metro 8 minutes walk away that takes you to bellecour (touristic center) and vieux lyon (old town) in 8 and 9 minutes. You can reach part dieu station in 20 minutes by foot, the other side of lyon in 1h walking slowly.
- Do we have keys to get in the flat ? :
Yes, I'll leave you one set of keys per person.
- May we invite friends in the flat ? :
Generally speaking no, for safety reasons. Still, if I'm aware of that and if you ask, I can make exceptions, but it has to be during the day without disturbing other guests.
- Do you have a locker ? :
Unfortunately, not yet !
- May we cook in the place / leave food in the fridge ? :
Of course, the only rule is to leave kitchen as you found it, not to leave food without saying and putting your name (a marker is available), and not to use my items of course !
- Where can I smoke ? :
In no case inside the flat (moreover, you might trigger a fire alarm), you can do so outside of the building, quietly.
- Can I park / Is it a safe area ? :
No-one yet complained about parking issues, nor about anything broken on his/her car ! The area is generally safe like France in general.
- Is the flat clean ? :
Yes, bed linen is changed after every guest, and every week for long stay. Cleaning is done at least 2 times a week, the flat is kept very clean.
- May we access the Internet ?
Yes, there is free Wifi in the whole flat.