About This Listing
We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This brand new two bedroom, two bathroom, 1100 square foot unit is located in the newly built luxurious building in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and only steps away from all the action in Yaletown, one of Vancouver's trendiest neighborhoods. With sweeping views and high-end furnishings this unit also boasts granite counter-tops, hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances, a balcony and much more!
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team
Condo was ideally situated (45 minutes from airport to condo via the SkyTrain), within walking distance to many locations and activities. My friend and I opted not to rent a car, and had no trouble getting everywhere by foot or bus. The condo was clean and worked efficiently for our needs. Loved the outdoor patio for a morning coffee or afternoon cocktails!
Location is great , you don't really need a car , walking distance to sky train , restaurant, groceries are just next to the (website hidden) is great , texted me right away on the day of arrival .
Very appropriate place for a stay in Vancouver, perfectly located near gastown. Semi-luxurious apartment that is well worth the price paid. Would recommend.
Ha sido una experiencia maravillosa rentar el apartamento a Dreamrentals, sumamente recomendable para aquellos que buscan calidad y servicio. Nos esperaron, más allá de que nos demoramos en llegar, y nos recibieron cordialmente, explicándonos el funcionamiento de la unidad y los servicios del edificio. Ante las consultas realizadas por mail durante nuestra estadía respondieron a la brevedad.
Great place great host. Bring your own toiletries though!
The place was as described and the location was great! Very central to downtown, groceries over the street and public transport 2 minutes walk away. DR were responsive and professional. Would happily recommend and visit again should we be back in Vancouver.
I got a new suite exactly like D10 since D10 wasn't available. My suite was on the 2nd floor so the view wasn't great but the suite a proper 2 bedroom, with nice furniture and was well stocked with clean fresh (probably new) sheets and towels and cutlery. Mauricio checked me in. Everything was smooth with the Dream Rentals team.
This host has 378 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, DreamRentals
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!