About this listing
This apartment gives you a central, convenient and cozy location in a lively area.
When I am not away I live here with my partner and my 9 year old daughter.
We very much like the apartment and the neighborhood.
There is a nice park directly behind the house (Crispus Attucks Park).
Entire 2 bedroom, top floor apartment with a nice view on U Street NW and Washington Hospital.
The apartment features a king size bed in the master bedroom, a single bed in the kid's bedroom, and a sofa bed in the living room.
In the apartment you will find
- enough space for up to 5 people
- Free Wireless internet
- no TV
- Kitchen with stove and oven, dish washer, espresso machine, blender, juice extractor, ice cream maker, and all tools/condiments you may need
- Bed linens, pillows, bed covers
- 2 large mirror cabinets in each bedroom
- Towels and toiletries (Shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer, etc)
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower.
- Washer and dryer in basement (quarters needed)
- 2 mobile heaters in bedrooms
- Smoke free home
WARNING: There is no elevator and you need to take about 50 stairs.
The entire apartment is at your disposal.
Interaction with guests
When renting out the apartment I will be traveling , but I can then be reached by e-mail or phone.
If needed a friend of mine will be available to assist.
1. Have fun.
2. Please do not mess up my place and do not take my stuff with you when you leave
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live with my daughter in Washington, DC and very much enjoy the Bloomingdale neighborhood.
We love to travel, meet new people, and go out.
We discovered the airbnb way of traveling, like it a lot, and decided to try listing our own apartment when we are away.