Great Views, Location and Layout! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, & storage area/den has a good sized outdoor balcony & city/Emery Barnes Park forever views from every room!
Highlights include granite counter tops, modern fixtures, and functional square shaped rooms. The location is central with easy access to shops, services & transit and it is steps from the large newly completed city park (w/separate dog park area)
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
Supply. – DVR is providing to all suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cable TV – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, WiFi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team
The location was perfect and also the apartment. My family enjoyed a nice week in Vancouver and loved staying at this place.
This was a great apartment and a really good location. We could walk to most places downtown, and we were really close to shops and restaurants. The apartment was also really comfortable and had almost everything we needed. The WIFI was strong and worked easily. There were a few signs of wear and tear (and a few gaps in the blinds), but would definitely stay here again.
The host was very welcoming when we arrived, and the place was exactly as described. The neighborhood also made me feel very safe, and the building is very secure! I never felt unsafe walking home late at night by myself. The only problem we had is that the drain in the master bathroom for the bathtub was not draining well at all, but we also never said anything about it, so never gave them the chance to fix it. Otherwise, though, we loved the place!
Great location. Right in the city centre and only a $30 cab ride from the airport. Only three minutes walk to the action centre but the apartment was very quiet. Well equipped kitchen. Having two bathroom was great for a big family. No extra pillows for the additional folding bed and air mattress was the only complaint. Definitely recommend this place!
We had a really nice stay at this condo. Mauricio with DreamRentals was fantastic. Very good at communicating details, being prompt, and responding to any issues that we had. The location was great in terms of proximity to public transportation, food and sightseeing.
This host has 362 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!