About This Listing
In the heart of town this beautiful studio has been designed by an architect of boats.
it is very small,cosy,but you will find everything in it.
two tables that you can open and close, a double size bed , a kitchen with everything inside and a bathroom with open shower.
Very silent and peacefull the small boat studio will be a perfect choice for being in the centre of Milan with the silence of a desert beach.
Air conditioning, indipendent heating,ventilator , television,two big windows and 2 big armchairs.WIFI FREE.NON SMOKING
Well connected with green line and red line underground from the studio u can reach every quarter of Milan.
The location is very very central in the heart of Brera ,a very safe and cozy area of Milan.
In 5 mnutes walk u are at the duomo, in via montenapoleone or Piazza san babila.
It is situated at the second floor of a nice typical house of 19 century .perfect for a couple.
NO PETS ALLOWED
the small house is totally independent at the second floor of a typical brera house.
there's elevator and stairs to get in.
has air conditioning for heating too.
it's strictly for one person cause the bed is french size.
The apartment is really well located, in a beautiful neighbourhood and it was perfect for our trip. It is designed with very good taste, and even though it is quite small, the furniture is very well distributed, so it is very comfortable.
We didn't get to meet Silvia but her mother instead, who was very helpful and nice. We would really love to come back.
Thank you very much for everything!
Zwar nur telefonischer Kontakt mit Silva, aber dieser freundlich und zeitnah. Das Appartement ist klein aber genial ausgebaut und ganz charmant. Tolle Lage. Wir waren sehr zufrieden.
I literally cannot say ENOUGH positive things about Sylvia. She is an incredible host and if I can help it, I will never stay with anyone else when coming to Milan!
1. Air Bnb Photos: the pictures are accurate. the apartment is just as it is in photos. It's neat, clean and there was PLENTY of room to store my own things and feel 'settled'
2. Host: Sylvia went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I was 2 hours late to meet her to get the keys and didn't have italian phone, but she still waited for me and was VERY understanding! I would have kicked me to the curb! haha Also, Sylvia was very responsive. Anytime I needed something, I heard back from her within the hour! And her mom lives close so if there was a problem, her mom could always come by too!
3. Internet Connection: WiFi is AMAZING. Seriously, you won't get anything better.
5. Location: The neighborhood is AMAZING. Literally, you walk downstairs and there are 4 restaurants, super market, flower-shop, coffee shop, and shopping! Also, you walk 10 minutes and you're at the Duomo! I love this area (Brera!) And if you're concerned about safety, I felt VERY safe.
6. Transportation: Very easy access to Red Line, which is what I needed to travel for work
7. Shower: water pressure and HEAT were good ;)
This apartment of Silvia is definitely cute! just love it! very cozy and perfectly structured, i'm surprised by how the way it is even it's not a very big apartment. Thumb up for it! Silvia's mum is very kind and helpful! Thank you Silvia and Silvia's lovely mum!
It's definitely one of my best stay in Milan, Silvia has kindly offered me another bigger apartment. It was just great! cozy and cute! the only thing is the upgraded apartment is little bit noisy because the neighbour also play loud musics during the nights. Apart from this, the apartment is just perfect!
I met Silvia's mother and she was very helpful. The apartment is small but I could fine all I need. The location is great , many shops restaurants , and a few minutes to the red line. It is also very quiet.thanks Silvia, I believe we will meet again
This host has 212 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Silvia
Painting short love message and work as a life coach.
45 years old
Love contemporary art, photography and share time with friends.
Airbnb is a very interesting experience and it's a pleasure to meet so many people from all over the world.
cannot live without a dream a love the sun chocolate and guests:::))!
thanks for choosing my flats and the vibrant Brera!