About this listing
In a nutshell: gorgeous bedroom and incredible bath in the Valencia corridor, the most happening San Fran neighborhood.
The building is a small beautiful Victorian. The lower unit is home to the famous Asta Yoga Studio (definitely worth trying!)
The place blends the charm of Victorian interiors with the energy of bright colors and a gigantic, inspiring artist loft space. It has gorgeous, newly-remodeled kitchen and bathroom, a one-of-a-kind artist loft, a spa-like bathroom, a private and sunny deck, a large living space, two spacious bedrooms, and high-speed internet access. Four-side exposure give it magnificent light throughout the day. The colorful design, eclectic art and eco-burning fireplace make it a perfect hangout.
Your bedroom has a new queen size bed with a new mattress and new linens, a huge closet, an antique desk (bonheur du jour), and a romantic fainting couch. Your newly-remodeled bathroom has a bathtub and a tropical showerhead. You're welcome to use the rest of the huge place: relax in the living room, host a 25-person cocktail in the artist loft, or enjoy a glass of wine on the deck.
- Private, big, bright bedroom with queen-size bed & full closet
- New bed/mattress/linens
- Newly-remodeled bathroom with bathtub, tropical shower & new towels
- Private deck with lots & lots of sun
- Gigantic, sunny artist loft
- Eco-burning fireplace
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Free high-speed internet / wifi
- Elliptical machine & other gym equipment
- Immediately above famous Asta Yoga Studio (try it!)
Pretty simple: this is as central and trendy as it gets. The Valencia corridor is a fun and lively neighborhood with some of the best cuisine and culture the city has to offer.
Within walking distance, you’ll find excellent restaurants, gourmet coffee shops, parks, and trendy bars and nightlife:
* Around the corner are Four Barrel Coffee, Pauline's Pizza, Mission Beach Cafe
* 3 short blocks away are Limon Rotisserie, Monk's Kettle, Armory Club, Whole Foods and Zuni Cafe
* 5 short blocks away are Tacolicious, Delfina, Tartine Bakery, and Bi Rite Market
* The list goes on, and seems to grow daily...
* It's a 5-min walk to Dolores Park (maybe the best park in the city)
It's super easy to get around town:
* You’re 1-3 short blocks from public transportation, including BART, MUNI and many of the major bus lines for easy access to SFO, Union Square, Moscone Center, the Castro, Market Street, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, everywhere!
* It's a fantastic neighborhood for bicycling, with dedicated bike lanes on both Valencia Street and 17th St.
* Parking can be difficult. (There is a parking garage around the corner, ~$20/day.) Unlike most San Fran neighborhoods, there are cabs everywhere.
This is the place where I live. I love it and can't wait to share with with you. I'm interested to get to know you and care a lot about making your stay with me a great one!
Quiet hours are 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM.
No smoking, no drugs.
No more than 2 guests, please.