About this listing
Thanks for checking out my loft! If you're planning to travel to Taipei but don't want the craziness of downtown, my place offers a relaxing yet convenient location to many must see destinations and public transportation
- Situated in one of the best neighborhoods in Taipei
- Quick walk to Jianan station on MRT brown line and Miramar mall, with free shuttle to Shilin night market
- Major banks and 7-11 right around the corner with many English friendly restaurants and shops within a few blocks
- Quick and cheap taxi ride to National palace museum, Yangming Shan, and Neihu Tech Park
- Recently renovated by yours truly =)
- Luxury apartment with 24/7 security for all day check-in
- Large living area with leather sofa and LED TV
- Wifi and digital cable to keep you connected
- Queen size mattress upstairs with extra mattress available
- Coin operated washer and dryer in building
Interaction with Guests
I'm usually around to greet my guests at check-in, but you'll be able to get the keys from the building's doorman if I'm not available.
Dazhi is a newly developed area located on the north side of Taipei City. It really has the best of both worlds for being very close to downtown yet clean quiet and extremely safe.
8 minute walk to Jiannan MRT
7 minute walk to Miramar/Shilin free shuttle
2 Minute walk to many bus stops
Direction from Taoyuan airport:
Take the shuttle bus to Songshan airport, then take the MRT brown line for 2 stops to Jianan station, and get out at exit 2 where it's a short walk from my place. Total travel time is slightly more than a hour depending on traffic.
Other Things to Note
If your dates are booked and you're looking for a long term stay (2 weeks +), please message me and I can work it out with you : )
-No smoking in the apartment! However, feel free to do so in the buildings courtyard
-Bath towels, body wash, and hair dryer will be provided, please have your own toiletries such as toothpaste and toothbrush
-Excessive electricity use will be deducted from deposit, please don't leave the AC on when you're out!