About this listing
Private Room in Loft
Heart of Willamsburg, Brooklyn
Dining and nightlife right out the window.
About the Room:
Large private space in two-bedroom Loft.
The room I offer is for the person in need of a clean/quiet space to rest or work while visiting the city.
*Laundry in building
About Transit: The apt is 5 blocks from the Bedford Ave L train which is one stop from Manhattan.
40, making my own work (art) and working in architectural photography. I've lived in the space for over a decade and care for it very much. It's important to have a place to come home in the city that allows you to unwind, rest, and gather your thoughts.
I have a cat.
All guests are kindly asked to note and observe the following house rules:
• In order to coordinate your arrival at the apartment, please send me an e-mail or text message from your departing airport, before you board your plane, to let me know if your flight will be arriving on time or if it will be delayed.
• Inform me if you are going to use a cab or the subway to get here from the airport, as this greatly increases the travel time and will effect the time we need to meet.
• Check-in time for arriving guests is 3pm or later.
• Departing guests are kindly asked to check-out by 12pm on the last day of their stay, arrangements can be made to hold on to suitcases and luggage for a short time if necessary.
• Quiet hours are from 11pm (23h) until 9am (9h) daily.
• Smoking tobacco is not permitted anywhere inside the apartment or building.
• Remember to close any open windows and turn off the air conditioner before leaving.
• Please clean up after yourself when using the bathroom or kitchen.
• My cat may end up liking you. :)