About this listing
Private Room in Loft
Heart of Willamsburg, Brooklyn
Dining and nightlife right out the window.
About the Room:
Large private space in two-bedroom Loft.
The room I offer is for the person in need of a clean/quiet space to rest or work while visiting the city.
*Laundry in building
About Transit: The apt is 5 blocks from the Bedford Ave L train which is one stop from Manhattan.
40, making my own work (art) and working in architectural photography. I've lived in the space for over a decade and care for it very much. It's important to have a place to come home in the city that allows you to unwind, rest, and gather your thoughts.
I have a cat.
All guests are kindly asked to note and observe the following house rules:
• In order to coordinate your arrival at the apartment, please send me an e-mail or text message from your departing airport, before you board your plane, to let me know if your flight will be arriving on time or if it will be delayed.
• Inform me if you are going to use a cab or the subway to get here from the airport, as this greatly increases the travel time and will effect the time we need to meet.
• Check-in time for arriving guests is 3pm or later.
• Departing guests are kindly asked to check-out by 12pm on the last day of their stay, arrangements can be made to hold on to suitcases and luggage for a short time if necessary.
• Quiet hours are from 11pm (23h) until 9am (9h) daily.
• Smoking tobacco is not permitted anywhere inside the apartment or building.
• Remember to close any open windows and turn off the air conditioner before leaving.
• Please clean up after yourself when using the bathroom or kitchen.
• My cat may end up liking you. :)
I had a very good time at Jason's place. He and his partner were great and friendly hosts. They have a great and cozy place in an interesting area! It's a lot of good and interesting places around. Going to Manhatten, or around in Brooklyn both is easy and convenient. I even stayed during the - in the end then not so big - blizzard in their home, but it was nice to know to have an extra hospitality. It's in all a great place in an interesting area with very friendly hosts! Would certainly come again if there is a chance.
Would certainly come again if there is a chance.
Jason was a great host, and provided a clean, hospitable room in a wonderful location. Jason had the room ready before the check-in time, and then when we left was able to hold our bags for a few extra hours before we needed to leave for our flight. The apartment is in a perfect location in Williamsburg, blocks away from restaurants, bars, and the subway to Manhattan. Would definitely stay again.
Sehr angenehmer Ort - hab mich sehr wohl gefühlt.
Schönes, grosses Zimmer - schön warm. Gemütliches Bett. Schreibtisch und grosser Schrank.
Schönes Badezimmer, gute Dusche und genügend warmes Wasser.
Gute Lage, subway gut erreichbar, lebendiges Quartier.
Jason's place is beautiful. The room has been carefully put together with guest's needs in mind. There is loads of storage in this large room and a very useful desk. The space was very clean, stylish and private. Jason was very friendly and welcoming - as was his cat!
The apartment is in a great neighborhood surrounded with everything you could need and it is well served by both the L (Bedford stop) and the G. I've stayed in quite a few different places in NY and this is definitely my favourite.
Un lugar perfecto para conocer Nueva York y Brooklyn. El barrio es precioso y el apartamento está mu bien comunicado. Es exactamente ocmo en las fotos. Jason es una persona muy correcta y que deja privacidad. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
Jason's home was a perfect place for my work trip to the city. The space was very clean, large (especially by New York standards) and private. It offered plenty of storage in the closet and desk. Jason was very welcoming and friendly while still providing me with privacy. Most important for me was that the apartment was in a secure building in a great neighborhood surrounded by shops and cafes with the L train (one stop into the city) only 5 blocks away. Perfect for a quiet couple or single looking for a spacious and reasonable place to stay.