This modern, bright, and sparkling clean rental is filled with custom touches and details. You can feel the attention and love in every area. It is also located in the heart of one of Portland's best neighborhoods, the Alberta Arts District.
This recently remodeled home is new to the Portland market. It's not the run of the mill vacation rental. It is designed by Encircle Design and Build using reclaimed and local materials and loaded with unique touches. Radiant floor heat, concrete counters, natural light, and modern tiles makes this vacation rental a design haven.
Is simply perfect. The house sits in the heart of Alberta Street, Portland's most vibrant funky neighborhood. You can walk to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and stores. Inner NE Portland is centrally located so visiting other neighborhoods or going downtown is a few minutes drive. The house is 15 minutes from the airport. There is plenty of free parking on the street. The bus stop is 2 blocks from the house making public transport a breeze.
One major perk about renting this house is the coupons our lovely neighbors have shared for our guests. Frock Boutique, Tin Shed, Garnish, Digs Inside and Out, Mimosa Studios, Bin 21, Cork Bottle Shop, Crafty Wonderland....You get discounts to all these wonderful places! So eat, drink and shop- all a stroll away and all at a discounted price!
A large outdoor patio with built in benches, outdoor table and comfortable lounge chairs greet you outside you as you enter the property. Inside an open living room (with tv, cable, wifi, and I-Pod hook up), dining room and kitchen (fully stocked from coffee grinder to blender) make the common areas a perfect place to hang out with family and friends during your vacation. Reclaimed materials, and locally sourced items adorn the house giving it a true Portland feel.
3 bedrooms allow for comfortable sleeping for 6 people. The first and second bedrooms have queen beds with comfortable mattresses and linens. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds which can be pushed together to form a queen bed if desired.
The side yard has a large picnic tabe, super cool kids play structure, teeter-tooter, and yard games. A perfect spot for guests to relax and kids to run!
For larger groups, this home can be rented with the upper unit (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/801318). The upper unit has 4 bedrooms and can fit an additional 8-9 guests.
You have the entire Low Gear 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath area. The back patio is yours. The side yard is shared with High Gear, the rental above.
Interaction with guests
You have the home to yourself, with our goal of your stay being the best ever! If you need anything we are a phone call or email away.
Other things to note
We typically accept 5 night min stays, especially over the weekend. But if your request is shorter please inquire as often we can accept shorter stays if they work well within the calendar. TL 90695 R1
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Terms and Conditions- High Gear & Low Gear – Front Break & Rear Break_2105
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4:00 pm PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 am PST. No early check-in or late check-out unless approved in advance. You will be charged $100 early or late check out fee for checking in/out at times different then 4pm and 11am.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house. Smoking is allowed outdoors.
3. No PETS – Tenants are not permitted to bring pets into the house.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT- A security deposit of $500 is required. It is fully refundable within (14) days of departure assuming the house is left in good condition. Tenant waives the right to their deposit by violating any of the written policies. A portion, or the entire amount, of security deposit will be kept by the owner for any damage caused by the tenant to the rented property. Tenant will also be liable for the cost of repairs for any damages that exceed the amount covered by the security deposit.
5. CLEANING Fees & Lodging Taxes – Tenant shall pay a non-refundable cleaning fee of $95 for low gear and $115 for high gear/front break/rear break plus 12.5% Portland lodging taxes.
6. Tenants are expected to uphold the following responsibilities:
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No parties in the house.
7. CANCELLATIONS – If you need to cancel up to one month in advance, you get the full payment back minus any service fees. Between a month and 2 weeks you get half the payment minus any service fees. Two weeks up to reservation there is no refund. Any changes that result in a shortened stay or early departure do not warrant any refund.
8. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. This includes false or misleading statements about the number of guests who will be staying at the property.
10. Maximum people allowed in the houses – Low Gear= 8/ High Gear= 10/ Front Break= 10/ Rear Break =12 at any time unless prior arrangements have been made with owner. This rule is established so that there aren’t parties at the home.
11. Quiet hours- Please respect the neighborhood with keeping the noise down after 10:00pm-8:00am.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a husband and wife team who love to travel and love designing houses. Hence the start up of our business Encircle Design and Build. We adore Portland and think its, if not the, then one of the best cities in the USA. We are excited to share our home and neighborhood with you as it offers so much. In the house there is a list of recommendations of what to do and see in PDX!