- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
The Apartment is close by the Metro lines as well as the airport express line. Lots of eateries and malls in waling distance and a 7 11 just at the entrance of the building.
Vera was a darling to arrange the apartment and other requests from my side. Also help me organize a day trip to the Great wall and came and gave me a wake up call as well just to be sure I made it.
I wouldn't hesitate to rebook the same apartment for my next trip
The location is great with easy access to public transportation. The building is part of a gated complex that has very nice common area. I was there during spring and it was lovely to see residents enjoying the outside, makes a visitor feel part of the local community. The room is small and not as clean and I would like it to be. The kitchenette and utensils did not look clean. I have stayed at several apartments in Beijing before and this kitchen is the least clean. Other areas of the room are acceptable. I especially appreciate the drinking water machine in the room; nice to not have to keep buying bottle water.