About This Listing
- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
It is very cozy and clean apartment, very good host! I really would recommend this for anyone who visits Beijing.
Maryna from Kyiv
i stayed this studio with my friend. The place is very pleasant and quiet and safe.
i love this studio. i recommend here
The Apartment is close by the Metro lines as well as the airport express line. Lots of eateries and malls in waling distance and a 7 11 just at the entrance of the building.
Vera was a darling to arrange the apartment and other requests from my side. Also help me organize a day trip to the Great wall and came and gave me a wake up call as well just to be sure I made it.
I wouldn't hesitate to rebook the same apartment for my next trip
The location is great with easy access to public transportation. The building is part of a gated complex that has very nice common area. I was there during spring and it was lovely to see residents enjoying the outside, makes a visitor feel part of the local community. The room is small and not as clean and I would like it to be. The kitchenette and utensils did not look clean. I have stayed at several apartments in Beijing before and this kitchen is the least clean. Other areas of the room are acceptable. I especially appreciate the drinking water machine in the room; nice to not have to keep buying bottle water.
This host has 151 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Vera
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
God bless you!
Vera & her families