About this listing
Thanks for checking our apartment out.
As Super Hosts with Airbnb we pride ourselves on offering our guest the best possible experience.
So if you have any questions or there is anything you need to know, please feel free to get in contact.
Please make sure you read the 'Other Things to Note' section before making a booking.
This is a fully licensed and a fabulous 3 bedroom apartment located in the heart of the Gracia quarter. It has also been included in the "10 Most Beautiful Apartments on Airbnb in Gracia' by Culture Trip
This apartment is bright and indeed beautiful and dates back over 100 years boasting high ceilings with wooden beams in the living room and large traditional windows and shutters. Taking full advantage of the apartments corner orientation the additional large modern windows in both the kitchen and the bathroom are designed to greatly enhance natural light throughout the apartment.
There is special attention to detail throughout this apartment, the lightening is carefully worked out and even the light switches are authentic. The flooring is typical hydraulic Barcelona tiles with different mosaic design in each room.
All the original architecture has been lovingly restored.
Here's a list of of things we provide to our guests;
▪ High Speed WiFi connection
▪ Clean sheets/blankets/pillows
▪ Fresh towels
▪ Toilet paper & handwash
▪ Kitchen which has all modern appliances including dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster
▪ Teas and instant coffee is supplied. There is a Nespresso machine available for your use (capsules not supplied)
▪ Kitchen is fully equipped with dinning set, large range of glasses, cutlery, utensils, plenty of pots and pans, cookery books and even a selection of herbs and spices for cooking!
▪ Washing machine
▪ 32" flatscreen cable TV
▪ CD/DVD player
▪ Central heating and Air Conditioning available
▪ Iron and ironing board
- Travel cot available if required (under 2's are free)
Please refer to the Calendar above on this page for availability.
The famous Park Guell is just a 10 minute walk from here which overlooks the city. One of Barcelona's most lively festivals, the Festa Major de Gracia is a week long festival that displays the best of Catalan with a mass celebration in the streets. You are in the centre of this festival at this time in August.
With confirmation of booking we send you detailed directions from the airport to here, a list of recommended things to see and do, places to eat in Gracia and the surrounding areas.
We also give you an option to order a welcome pack which provides you with some basic groceries ready for your arrival.
Children are very welcome and children under 2 are free. For kids there is a great park just around the corner from this beautiful apartment.
Please note our apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
There is myself, Fiona who is Irish and Phil who is English. We've been living here in Barcelona since February 2011 with our 2 young kids. We all love our Barcelona life and absolutely love this line of work and meeting wonderful people from all around the world.
Please drop us an email to enquire about anything. If you stay with us, we promise to look after you.
Fiona and Phil
The whole apartment is all yours
Interaction with Guests
We're on hand should you need any thing or have any questions.
village within a city as people describe it; walking distance to everywhere it is only 15 minute walk to Passeig de Gracia yet a step away from that city feeling. It enjoys bustling squares and vibrant bar and cafe life. If you want to experience the real Barcelona and feel like a local this is the location for you.
It is only one block (2 minute walk) from the Metro station and just 7 stops to the beach. Just 3 stops away from Paseo de Gracia metro Station and 4 stops away from Plaza Cataluña (metro Urquinaona).
Other Things to Note
IMPORTANT: If you do not arrive until after 10pm on the day of arrival please contact us before making your booking.
As you will be staying in a fully touristic licensed apartment There is a tourist tax of .75 cent per adult per night, this needs to be paid on check in please. Children under 16's are free.
- No smoking inside the apartment but there are 3 small balconies altogether where you can smoke.
- Respectful and reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 11pm.
- No loud parties please!
- With the hot weather we would really appreciate if you could clean down kitchen surfaces at least once a day (only if used) and bring out the garbage at least every second day. This is necessary in the hot weather, thank you! The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them! Cheers!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
From Dec 21, 2015 - Jan 01, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Off the living room you have this great dinning area with modern furniture and various lighting options
About the Host, Phil And Fiona
We are an English and Irish couple with a very warm welcome awaiting you. We are friendly and easy going with 2 kiddies and a beagle dog who moved from Ireland over four years ago and we are now thoroughly settled and enjoying life in fabulous Barcelona. We work full time managing short term rentals as Airbnb Superhosts and absolutely love what we do! We have our amazing friends Paula and Pol who are from Barcelona and help us out allot! On a daily basis we get to meet amazing people from all around the world and ensure they enjoy this incredible city and experience during their stay, how lucky are we!