About this listing
The single family home is located at quiet and super convenient location. It is at intersection between Palo Alto/Mountain View/Los Altos.
Walking distance to Stanford/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Shuttle bus, Grocery shopping, restaurants, San Antonio Shopping Center
It is our second bedroom and one bath for rent in a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath modern single family house at border of Palo Alto, Mountain View and Los Altos. Conveniently located near Caltrain and easy access to 101/280 hight way.
The super convenient location, only a few mins away from Silicon Valley Company( (GOOGLE), box, (FACEBOOK), Stanford, Y combinator, 500 Startup, Palo Alto Downtown, Sand Hills and Mountain View Downtown. Walking distance to variety of restaurants( Korean, Chinese, American, German, Grocery shopping( whole food, safe way, sprouts,etc). Less than 5 mins walk to San Antonio shopping mall.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley( at border of Palo Alto), 10 mins from Stanford and Palo Alto downtown, 5 mins from Mountain View downtown and only 2 mins away from Los Altos downtown. This location can't be beat.
Also, Walking distance to Box, Crown Plaza, Residence Inn Hotel. Price range is 150$+. Better than staying in hotel.
1) Over 1600 sq ft beautify single family home with modern design, cathedral ceiling (over 20' high), expansive living room, private backyard, and a great kitchen.
2) Bedroom has a big window with a quiet street view.
3) Located in a very safe neighborhood, unlike some part of Palo Alto.
4) Natural light throughout the whole house!
-Dual pane windows
-Brand new Kenmore front load washer and dryer and dish washer
- New microwave
- Recently replaced new sink and shower faucet
-Walking distance to grocery/shopping mall.
-Free information and trip advice
Bathroom is shared when there is another guest in house. If there is no guest, it will be your private bathroom.
No pets. No smoke.
We are young married couple and work at tech. We enjoy meeting new/nice/cool people.
-Kitchen( light cooking only), extra charge for heavy cooking;
-Living room( we have table and desk at downstair living room, sharing space for guests to work at moderate time, NOT A OFFICE)
-Laundry on site( Garage, free, but don't abuse to us it everyday)
-Parking on street.
Interaction with Guests
Things we can offer beyonds your Airbnb experiences.
1. Your local guide;
2. Tech experiences;
3. Home away from your home;
4. Curiosity of startups;
5. Love to connect with cool people;
Things we are not comfortable with guests.
1. Ask personal questions( salary; ages; personal asset,etc);
2. Don't understand that Airbnb community is trusted and sharing community. If you don't like to share space; respect host's privacy; expect hotel like service,etc. It might be not a right place for you.
Things we don't tolerate:
1) Hostile/bully/rude/unprofessional guests;
2) Intruders. We only host our place at Airbnb.
We love to grab a drink and have fire chat with our friends about many wonderful things in life.
Our house is nested at a very safe and vibrant neighborhood. You can see many people walk and bike. There is a variety of shops, restaurants, banks( wells fargo, citibanks, etc) in walking distance. You can find out local dry cleaners, peets coffee, local bakery, wine/beer tasting, etc. You can love the energy and convenience here.
Cal Train@ San Antonio Station/ Shuttle bus to Facebook/ Google.
Easy access to 101/280.
No Smoke, No Drug. No pets. No Drunk. Please keep the house clean as much as you can! Don't waste energy. We'll charge you for no explanation.
That is all about it!